SEASIDE HIGH TEACHER ACCIDENTALLY FIRES GUN IN CLASS, STUDENTS INJURED

This is why armed teachers is a bad idea. It just increases danger.
ksbw.com/article/seaside-high-teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class/19426017

Attached: seaside-teacher-1520981909.jpg (900x507, 129K)

based

False flag

Wonder how much he was paid to have this accident

>wearing 9/11 hat
>nothing to see here

Jesus tap dancing Christ Sup Forums don't you get tired of losing? We're going on 2 years of being wrong about literally everything except Trump being elected

WOW WHAT A (((COINCIDENCE)))

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

He is also a reserve police officer. This is why armed police is a bad idea. It just increases danger.

>9/11 hat
They're just rubbing these false flags in now

>fragments from the bullet ricocheted off the ceiling
>in a high school classroom
Unless schools don't get foam tile ceilings anymore, that sounds suspicious as fuck.

Democrat and did it on purpose chekem

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1520606993186.jpg (670x670, 42K)

false flag

>Man accidentally runs over schoolkid while not paying attention

This is why cars are a bad idea, and people should take the bus instead. It just increases danger.

But cars have a function other than pure murder!

E
P S Y O P
E S L A F
Y A L
O F L A G
P G

Why was his finger near the trigger to begin with?
Also probably unnecessary to have a round in the chamber at a school
And yes schools have foam ceilings
This faggot was playing around with his gun

unlike civilians, cops are retards when it comes to guns. they only shoot them once a year, and only 250 rounds at most (about an hours worth of shooting)

by contrast most civilian gun owners shoot once a month minimum, 2-500 rounds a session

At least someone in school is using their gun.

/thread

>Accidentally

So he was playing with it

nice sccy cpx pistol XD.

yet they kill more people than these 'killing machines' lmao

I notice anywhere that names itself after the Spartans is over the top militaristic and pro-government control of everything. Administrative justice courses involving loaded handgun disarmament at a fucking high school?

Attached: BenjaminFranklinColonialScripTaxesMoneyRevolution1776.png (1415x1057, 1.81M)

Anyone else notice the "Spartans" meme? It's always used to sugar coat state intervention of peoples' lives. Look at the multicultural flag fest in the background here. They're conditioning the mongrel zog-bots to die for israel under the guise of "le epic greek warriors."

Attached: seaside-high-school-1520991813 Spartans.jpg (660x371, 96K)

>school named after school on saved by the bell
yeah ok

You need to get off Sup Forums. Seriously man, this is a school mascot used by well over 100 schools. Not everything is some Zionist conspiracy, and not every school with a certain mascot is overly governed by the state. You're bordering whack job now, stop being a shut in.

This

Need to disband the CIA before they pay a teacher to shoot kids

>says he's checking if it's loaded
>instead of removing magazine and clearing the chamber
>points it up and shoots indoors

>not knowing better than this
>a literal police officer in the reserves
This guys a CIA nigger.

>This is why armed teachers is a bad idea. It just increases danger.
SHALL

off my board shill

Nope, everywhere I've gone with Spartan shit us totally pleb tier.

>Nope my anecdotal evidence is totally correct
This is why nobody wants to hang out with you. You're dumb and slower than the rest of your peers. Even those idiots learned how to cite sources in highschool. You just drank glue and coasted through remedial courses.

You wish.

What a cohencidence

>still no source
Why is Sup Forums the magnet for the dregs of the white race? Why can't we get smart white people in here instead of these tin foil idiots?

Source for what? They countless schools and social organizations I've seen named after the Spartans?

Attached: church lady.jpg (506x500, 64K)

A source that correlates the mascot of Spartan to more government control. I'm literally just asking you to back up your statement with something other than "Hurrrrr I seen it!" like a retard.

i came here to post this

In other words. Democrat teacher takes gun and after alerting (((certain))) media figures, he accidentally fires gun in class. (((Media))) scrambles to prove why arming teachers is a bad idea. News at 11.

>checks to see if gun is loaded by taking off the safety and pulling the trigger
That's not an accident. That's a negligent discharge.

>We're going on 2 years of being wrong about literally everything
See pic. I win, kike.

Attached: 89005f534f8b7900f5d829bc03b6094000ff8ff224893c9f138e62859452f2aa.png (614x353, 21K)

TFW she claims to survive this one

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-015951.jpg (1529x1985, 902K)

HOW can I TROLL these KIDS????

Attached: Stand-and-Deliver-1988-80s-films-16028475-1067-800.jpg (1067x800, 99K)

>checking if loaded
This is bullshit. Ive known since I was like 7 years old that your trigger finger should not even be inside the trigger guard of the gun unless you are prepared to fire.

Attached: images(6).jpg (266x190, 5K)

By bombing the federal reserve

I think it's an SAR? Cheap CZ75 clones with polymer frames

gas the fucking kikes

So how much did they pay him for that?

and a white male too. This is disturbing

This. It was only a matter of time.

what a fucking idiot

Such convenient timing

Teachers I had couldn't even break up a fist fight and you expect them to be annie oakley, get the fuck outta here

Attached: 1519919120506.jpg (403x604, 50K)