Dragon Ball Super

What would you do if you had control of 18's body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbhtzfj3jeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting the well deserved winner of the ToP.

Masturbate

kill myself

Leave Gohanpedros to me

Leave El hermano de Jiren to soy

Reminder that Caulifla is beautiful.

SOON

Casually adjust my bangs while smirking.

Shit, wrong pic.

Make her really obedient and stupid, then copy her design so I can mass produce her and make billions.

Go make out with Whis

Divorce Krillin and hook up with superior Saiyan women. Also fucking train because jesus fuck is that wasted potential.

What does she think of Champa's fat ass?

1 Leader
4 fighters
2 assists

Sun or Moon?

Slaps it everyday. Twice on Fridays

This.

reminder caulifla is for cabba

Is that... Gohan Blanco Calvo?

>hides in a hole
>deserving
That trash is such a pathetic excuse for a saiyan, she may as well have been from Quitela's universe so she could keep his beetles company as they all hide from sight.

>tfw he becomes a god of destruction in place of sidra.

*freiza

Akko is shit

she prefers namekian bgc

What does she say?

someone post the gohan calvo comic

"You're a cheeky fat cunt, you are"

blanco when

She'd never say cunt desu

>Fuck the haters, guys! FUCK THE HATERS!

Tell that to Champa

"The winners of the Tournament will just wish back the erased Universes!"

Except:
> The WHOLE point of the tournament is to shrink the amount of existing Universes
> As if Zeno and/or the Grand Priest will allow that

Also: the winning Universe gets to stay alive, but the Super Dragon Balls can only grant one wish (not sure how they'll decide who among the team gets the wish...most likely the MVP)

As far as we know, these are the wishes that anyone from Universe 7 plans to make:

Goku:
> Wish for whatever his family wants, or for someone strong to fight

Vegeta:
> Wish for Universe 6 back, so he can visit Planet Sadala

Freeza:
> "Control the gods"

Vegeta's makes the most sense, as it'll keep some fan favorites from being erased.

Freeza's wish is also very interesting. If he gets the wish, maybe he'll become a God of Destruction?

reminder that if that movie was done today everyone would yell memes about tracing

What did he do this time?

Why does she cry? I don't get it.

Hey don't cry little girl, he doesn't bite

She's not ruuuude

Post more Caulifla.

Champa loves the abuse. So she obliges like a good angel would

Ranting about people hating him

Basically acting like a retarded man-child

VERY STRANGE

how is it even fair

Was Zeno just an autistic kid who found the SDBs as a kid and wished to become the biggest boi in the playground?

How does blue shirt shaggy compare to green shirt shaggy and red shirt shaggy?

Plot Twist: Zeno creates new universe for the Z faggots to explore and he accidentally creates an eldritch abomination that threatens them but he doesnt give a shit about it.

What else?

>Edeath
Sun.

He has more speed but has lower stamina

Reminder these are universes literally quintillions of species in each one and this is the best they can find in universe 7?

What makes you think shit GoDs know how to pick fighters?

In U7, Earth is the center of the Universe

yes because when they fight frieza during the namek arc, frieza is already the strongest in the universe.

Sometimes when Champa gets pissy that he's all out of candy Vados will spank him. Making sure to strike extra hard to teach the fat god a lesson

looking in the mirror would turn me on so probably masturbate

>except the whole point of the tournament is to shrink the amount of existing universes
So just wish all the sentient lifeforms back and put them on u7 planets. I don't see why that shouldn't work. And before anyone says there is not enough place: It's a fucking universe. And the anime or manga stated once that there are only like 17 planets with sentient life on it anyways.

>Freeza becomes a god of destruction due to his wish
He wishes to control the gods though and being a god of destruction he couldn't control shit

U7 is barren, with few worthwhile planets remaining

I wonder who could possibly be responsible for that

Vados comes out of nowhere and slaps the bowl out of his hands

POST IT

Freeza was point blank stated the be the most powerful being in the universe besides Beerus and Majin Buu, to the point he was even friends with Beerus.

All of these guys are the guys who took him down, or were stronger then him when they first showed up

So yeah, they are them ost powerful.

Moar pranks

I do wonder if Toriyama established that U7 has so few planets with life on them just so they could wish the other universes into U7 without any real fuss.

Post Caulifla getting NAMEK'D

U7 only has 28 planets with sentient life thanks to

1) Buu's rampaging
2) Freeza's empire
3) Beerus being a lazy sack of shit
4) Shin sucking ass at his job

I've got a whole folder.

> All lives from every Universe into one Universe

That's WAY too many mortals to look after.

Especially for only the U7 Kai

youtube.com/watch?v=rbhtzfj3jeA

STOP HATING ME REEEEEEE

No in the galaxy, he is no way the strongest organic being in the fucking universe AS HIS OWN FATHER WAS STRONGER THAN HIM.

Molest Marron.

How would the dynamics of these threads change if Spanish-speakers were banned?

Best Caulifa pic right here. If you have not got it then please delete your unworthy folder.

>28 planets
>millions of galaxies are seen in BoG

What the actual fuck???!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why all the losing kais and gods are brought along to oversee their own jurisdictions

Of course they wouldn't keep U6 but kill off Best Boy because he doesn't have a universe to manage anymore

Do you think she likes to shove Champa down sometimes just to watch him squirm in fear and confusion?

I actually made that render, you just added in the gun because you're an edgy falseflagging Gohanfag.

Kaioshin was referring to planets with non-nigger intelligence

He'd know it was her though

Maybe wake him up like that yea

Best Gohan pic right here.

Why would it be only one kai, "all sentient life" would obviously include kais and god of destructions.

^This

There are probably many thousands of worlds with life on them, its all just dinosaur level shit

You only have ONE wish though

> Revive everyone from being erased
> Bring everyone into Universe 7

You can only pick one

Oh no, I meant doing it while he was well aware of her presence. But he won't do anything because deep down he's terrified of her and feels betrayed that she'd ever do such a thing

Unfortunately I have no editing skills to speak of, it must have been some other caulifa hater.

>not even adult Gohan's most well known moment

Kale needs to die.

Worst girl

Sure.

See:
The Kai's would have already been erased

Zeno erases the losing Universe immediately. So they would have to be revived first.

Thats even more ridiculous given probability.

Think she'd get abusive like that?

False.

Go and fight some poachers to become a god

>all sentient life is brought to U7
>next universal tournament they form a fucking strong as shit super team to fight the far stronger four remaining universes
What would it be? My best guess is

Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Gohan since they won't leave the faggot out, Jiren, Toppo, Hit, Caulifla, Kale, Ribrianne & ???

I am looking forward to their fight in the next episode.