Haloooo, Guten Morgen user

>Haloooo, Guten Morgen user.

He did not look happy to see her.

hello best girl coming through.

Morgen.

Wir sprachen im anderen Thread über ein dunkles deutsches Bier. Kalt serviert.

shinjis never happy

what does beer have to do with Eva

It's a German thing, you wouldn't understand

yeah probs not

Bier verbindet sich mit allem. Es ist LCL.
Würde es Ihnen etwas ausmachen, ein Lager mit einem kompletten Idiot zu teilen?

ぐてん もるゆぇん

If you had to deal with Asuka on her period, probably not.

sounds like literal hell

Wilkommen meine Kameradin

I'm sure Shinji wouldn't say no to that, for several reasons. There's brands of lager you can't drink except on a particular day and occasion.

does the lager happen to taste like blood

Wie gehts?

Ich möchte alle Dinge von EoE zu Ihnen machen.

I see you are a person of culture.

A fellow thinking man, I see.

proper kraut right here,
ich kenne asuka persönlich, soll ich euch ihre Nummer geben?
Sie ist ein liebevolles Mädchen und liebt es wenn ihr sie ein bisschen ärgert.
Resultiert immer in sex, keine Ahung warum aber so ist sie halt :^)

not even asuka

well she looks kinda off but it clearly is supposed to be her

yeah but eye color is wrong

you kinky bastard

It's from one of the viper games, unless making her the Asuka and the blue haired chick the Rei was intentional.

heil Asuka

Agreed

Ah, finally, men of fine taste

can we all agree that Mari is worst girl

Wie es passiert, wohne ich neben Shinji. Ich bin mir sicher, ich könnte ihm deine Nummer geben. Aber ich muss dich warnen, er kann manchmal ein bisschen böse sein und mag seine Daumen, wo sie nicht sein sollten.

Yeah

no
I haven't even watched more then 1/2 into rebuild 2 so I just like her from doujins

What can I say, my taste always has the better of me.

how does it feel knowing your waifu is a throw away character

Don't forget of age and an adult

She isn't my waifu tho.

the age of consent in japan is 13

better not be

excuse me?

yep its 13, but i think the laws have more to it than that.

Thank you for this info, user

Ich werde froh sein, dem Idioten deine Nummer zu geben. Ich bin sicher, er wird seinen Weg finden und es wird wilden Sex ergeben. Er wird es tun, wie er es immer tut.

Why the fuck does she exist?

SQUISH A CUTE
SHE HAS A SUPER BOOTY

Punch her for being female. Then punch her for being a filthy German.

IMAGINE!

what's wrong with this gif? Nothing but my browser accepts it as legitimate file, other programs/Windows just displays "no preview available" or similar errors.

>literally who cares tier waifu
pathetic

How bout strangulation instead of punching? The marks are sexier and it can be like a mutual thing.

What if Asuka liked getting choked in EoE?

Come now. She beds Asuka on the regs.

her entire "backstory" isn't even cannon

Why not both then?

>her entire "backstory" isn't even cannon
Speed viewer and continuity error-kun pls
The Rebuilds haven't addressed her back story. Let's hope it does. You're thinking of her part in the manga which, even if Sadamoto complains about it, still happened.

I'm sure she does. But does she like it HARD?
When?

the manga (which isn't canon) displayed her back story

anta baka?

no i is smart

Yes. Biggest idiot right here. I want to do pic related NOW.

The manga (which isn't canon) displayed her back story! So we agree on that. In the manga, which is non-canon and a different continuity, Mari has a back story.
But like I said, "The Rebuilds haven't addressed her back story. Let's hope it does."

not a very interesting or large back story but in the manga she does have one

Always. When she gives an opening.

I know user, I didn't contest that.

so do you actually like Mari, and if so why? she;s just so boring.

Rei is the best girl by far. Easily the best girl for Shinji too.

Sadamoto explained that it had NOTHING to do with Rebuild at all.

Didnt she die at the end? Best girls dont die

error wrong, she lives.

I do. First of all, she's a new-ish character to the franchise. Second, her personality is at odds with every other character so her interactions, though brief, are interesting to me. Third, Genki Megane Moe. Fourth, because she doesn't have a backstory, there's HUGE potential for her to become someone super interesting. For example, I think Kaji is pulling the gun on her in the preview. Fitfh. In the Rebuilds, she's the pilot that knew the back door codes and how to work alongside an unshackled Eva which, she obviously taught WILLE and Asuka to do.

I just like her user.

>Sadamoto explained that it had NOTHING to do with Rebuild at all.
I know, I didn't say anything contentious or in disagreement with that. Are you okay?

>will literally kick you
How is that a problem? Just hit her back. With her kind of issues, she would love it and call you daddy.

I'd kill to have this happen to me

so you like her potential? that's respectable.

>I know, I didn't say anything contentious or in disagreement with that. Are you okay?

Just sorts of show Mari is just a fanservice character intended to draw in the Yuri crowd and boost up Asuka's pop-ratio. Which just shows you how lazy those fucks are because they could also developed Mari more.

I'll choke her so hard she'll have to wear turtlenecks forever. Not trying to imply anything, but I may not have any control over my actions before the opening. Not to say rape directly.

>"get off me before you lose all your teeth, you fat sow"

>too pussy to "rape" Asuka
its what she would "want" you to do

Yup yup

I definitely do wish they developed her more, but like I said above, she's the only character that currently has the potential to develop parallel to the established Eva norm. And that excites me and endears her to me. It's kind of like seeing Evangelion for the first time ever and getting to know the characters from the ground up. Only this time, over a longer space of time.

Be nice. This butt and qt are feather light but super squishy. They don't break teeth.

Would she mind if it leads to visible scratches and bruises? Or if it creates a sensitive spot to make use of later?

I think the latter

Moin moin und hallo!

>I definitely do wish they developed her more, but like I said above, she's the only character that currently has the potential to develop parallel to the established Eva norm. And that excites me and endears her to me

That's a lie you tell yourself because you like her design. It's been what - seven, eight years now? You've watched a stagnant nothing for all this time. Nothing happened, and nothing will happen. Don't you get it? It's just moe. That's what it has always been.

I'm no pussy, I'm just very self aware about my violent episodes and perversion. If that makes me like the spitting image of Shinji, I got nothing to say in my defense.

just choke a bitch

What if someone sinks his nails real hard into her back one second before coming. While doing something nasty with his teeth at the same time? Would she be willing to be raped in that particular way?

Will do. I'm just waiting for the bat signal right here.

well if she wants it, its not rape. just choke a bitch

How many times per day is the bitch wiling to do it? Is she willing to be choked all day, with breathers? And what if someone really really wants to sink his teeth into her?

>That's a lie you tell yourself because you like her design.
If you say so, salty Sam.

>You've watched a stagnant nothing for all this time. Nothing happened, and nothing will happen.
Can't disagree with that, but I'm hopeful it will change. I was hoping she would appear in Legends of Piko Piko highschool, but to no avail.

>It's just moe. That's what it has always been.
Eh, I don't really care about that in all honesty. She comes packaged with more Evangelion. That suits me just fine.

like i said it doesn't matter, choke her when you feel like it. but do give breathers, you don't wanna go to 2D jail

I'll even finger her while I choke her. Gonna really sink my claws into her deep.

It's from Viper. It's not her. Even in this gif, it's fucking obvious.

This is really fucking cringe inducing to read

there you go buddy, choke a bitch and do what ever she can't complain

The tsun only makes it harder, user.

>le cringe

Can and I will. Are we assuming nakedness or a uniform?

Fick dich, Lederman.