The DNC will publicly begin pushing for investigations of election rigging. tampering

Lamb / Saccone has not been called, but I will let Sup Forums know that Saccone will be declared the winner within 24 hours. Get comfy guys it is going to be fun to see the Dems get swept out in the undercurrent.

Attached: drump.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/conor-lamb-rick-saccone-face-tight-pennsylvania-race-article-1.3873079
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You bastards......

Attached: bump.jpg (284x177, 7K)

You told us that about Moore too and where are we now?

0 out of 2

iI was never told the end game just results. Now that the cat is out of the bag I say run with it.

Attached: constipated.jpg (266x190, 9K)

A uniform nationwide voting system is a redline for me. It is obvious what they will do

Oh God, the 2018 news cycle has been a fucking train wreck so far. Election investigations in Western PA will have everyone tuning out in frustration lol. BUILD WALL

if russians want to tamper with who we elect and what laws we pass, they should form a PAC with the veneer of citizenship like every other extra/multinational interest that fucks with our government does

The man took cable news and made it focuss on him as no such other public figure has in the past. The spotlight has been on him since he announced he was a candidate. That being said the GOP can now steer the opposition slowly towards the goals they want accomplished. That and the Trump family is racking in tons of cash from the media giants anyway. He gave them a younger more diverse audience daily.

Attached: fakenews.jpg (325x155, 7K)

There must be voter ID laws put in place to stop the republicans from cheating our democracy Maxine will chant.

Attached: ebonics.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Q predicted this

aight, I'll bite. So Lamb just announced his victory. You're telling me I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and it's gonna be Christmas?

What no he didn't

I couldn't believe the balls on both announcements when the race is not close to being decided. The only way to secure against Russian influence is for the Dems to push their lefty idiot voters to want investigations into election rigging.
God level .......

Attached: mandingo.jpg (347x145, 10K)

Yes Q did predict this, pic related.

Attached: ctbs.jpg (95x125, 2K)

>95x125

yes, it's all so clear to me now

Attached: 1517432933415.jpg (606x540, 34K)

and who the fuck are you to call this out? I hope the absenter ballots favor Sac but you post nothing more than a vague guess.

Attached: 1517974304244.png (735x551, 263K)

>rigging
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It CAN easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

FIGHT

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

aight, so because the seat doesn't mean shit anyways, this was all just a trap? I mean.....makes sense. I hate to sound like THAT stupid fuck.

Attached: 1517611044189.png (442x496, 416K)

Attached: 1496273978244.png (917x773, 815K)

based thumb posting

Attached: 1490680228980.jpg (642x1039, 331K)

Two identical vulnerabilities can be used as evidence in both the Moore election and this one, in voter registration systems in some states. The lack of forced ID and the combination of manpower have provided the DNC to scalp seats at key times. The anti Trump DNC has found themselves blinded by hatred. This has led them to have to backplay their own hand every time.

Attached: owwww.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Trump ALWAYS sets up win win situations

and moore is still on his ass. This just gives people more to brood on and know their vote will never count.

This all hinges on how many awaken. The best way right now to convince the US population to do anything to slow Americas destruction is by branding it anti Trump.

Attached: evil.jpg (212x237, 7K)

Fake and gay if the numbers will it

We have Doug Jones who voted with Trump on everything thus far, not a bad bargain.

They already have.

Attached: DougJones.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Is Lamb gonna be a good boy or fuck around?

Where is that turbokike lawyer and the false accusers though? You would think that at least cont-op Fox News would follow up on such grave accusations, or even all the so-called conservative internet warriors and radio cunts.

Oh look there she is, doing God's work again pursuing the real important cases in America.

Attached: important.jpg (974x600, 143K)

He seems solid for a democrat, but who knows. Clintonites and Soros planned the purple revolution, I don't know if that means democrats going towards the center to the point of almost being red on some issues.

That will be a great use of taxpayers money

The man campaigned on a complete opposite platform as his own party nationally. We are now at .6 margin.

Attached: 2 party.jpg (294x171, 10K)

yep, and that's despite the most incredible campaign against a president ever seen in the history of any government. It's an international smear job 24/7

He lost

Is the RNC going to not call for a recount?

Attached: 66848938-23E3-468F-A4BC-B7A30B671AAE.jpg (209x308, 25K)

nydailynews.com/news/politics/conor-lamb-rick-saccone-face-tight-pennsylvania-race-article-1.3873079

I'm not seeing it.

if the Dems lose this election... it would be so fucking insane
>MISSION ABORTED

About ~25% of Democrat votes are always fraudulent and they know that. The DNC will NEVER call for an investigation into election tampering.

Fake news.
Stop pedaling this garbage nonsense.

>Implying they haven't done shit like that before.

Attached: 1520892600710.jpg (640x599, 55K)

It is there, but you must see it for yourself to believe it. Try matching media stories to dated post and times instead of awaiting an answer that you could find.
95 votes difference, and the Dems are now ready to scream Russian meddling or tampering. I am getting sleepy and must get my normal 3 hours. MAGA

Attached: bye bye.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I need better glasses

That undercurrent sure is a bitch isn't it.....
Maybe...... I am pretty sure you may be able to resize and clarify the image.

Attached: simple.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>I am pretty sure you may be able to resize and clarify the image.
I tried, it didn't work.

Attached: 1475083576686.gif (480x360, 1.37M)

Wait Wait Wait..... How can a machine not count correctly? Hmmmmm

Attached: shekels.jpg (229x220, 6K)