>Secs Army/Navy/Air on Future of US Military 3/12/18
c-span.org/video/?442391-1/
>SoS T-Rex presser in Chad 3/12/18
c-span.org/video/?442477-1/
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on Syria Ceasefire 3/12/18
youtu.be/pQhI462tF-w

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1520555681202.jpg (564x849, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5497877/Hillary-sprains-hand-falling-twice-stairs-India.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REAL AWOO HOURS!

Attached: real awoo hours (2).jpg (1536x2048, 317K)

LIBERTARIANS ACTUALLY COST SACCONE THE RACE

First for based nips.

Attached: file.png (610x358, 70K)

RIP Stephen Hawking

Attached: Professor Hawk.jpg (736x493, 102K)

Attached: 1493421108327.png (908x1739, 902K)

REMINDER THAT STEPHEN HAWKING HAS BEEN INCOHERENT AND BASICALLY A VEGETABLE SINCE THE LATE 1990s
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SEEN OF STEPHEN HAWKING SINCE THEN HAS BEEN 100% HIS HANDLERS

THE LAST TIME STEPHEN HAWKING HAD A COHERENT THOUGHT WAS WHEN HE WROTE BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME
EVEN THEN, HE WAS LARGELY MENTALLY RETARDED. READ THE BOOK. THE WHOLE STORY IS RIGHT THERE BETWEEN THE COVERS.

CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY LEFTISTS HAVE BEEN PROGRaMMING HIS VOIcE SYNTHESIZER FOR YEARS NOW. STEPHEN HAWKING AS YOU KNOW HIM IS A DEEP STATE FRAUD.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1160x629, 312K)

Only reason Lamb won was because of illegal non-citizen votes

REAL

Attached: lewd awoophone.jpg (638x600, 50K)

how many absentees out approximately?

Fuck Pennsylvania.

3k-ish last I heard

>based
>nip
Choose one

a-are we winning?

Attached: 1512723519673.png (900x900, 332K)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: yfwdabears.jpg (1024x640, 172K)

Interdesting

WTF WHO STARTS SOMETHING AND DOESN'T FINISH IT WHEN HAS AMERICA COME TO THIS COUNT THE FUCKING VOTES

Attached: 100000000awoo.jpg (512x512, 365K)

Lamb won because this was a special election that no one cared about an few even knew about.

The last SE that was cared about was Alabama

no

>when you nut but she keeps sucking

dueling statements from the DCCC and NRCC

Attached: statements.jpg (1138x986, 351K)

>a loaded gun
I'm torn between "teachers are retarded" and "teachers are traitors sabotaging security purposefully"

There are two loses at play here which people are not getting
>special election loss
Lamb has the lead currently and the absentee ballots haven't been counted fully. It's projected that engaged Democrats consist of the majority of absentee ballots. Even with a recount, Lamb is likely to win
>Overall loss
PA18 voted for Trump over Clinton by 20%. A Democrat is now about to win this seat. Even if this seat is up for re-election with a new map, it means that Democrats are angry and don't like what's going on so they're getting out to vote. Republicans on the other hand either feel like Trump is taking care of things so they can stay home, or they feel like Trump let them down so they don't bother voting. Even if Saccone wins in the last minute, there are many other districts that were much more competitive that Trump didn't win by 20%. So what's going to happen there? This is a district where the candidate even requested that Trump hold a rally. Other candidates won't ask him to do that in sub-20% districts. If indicates that Trump doesn't carry enough weight to get people to vote simply by showing up.

GOP needs to radically change their message (not clear if that's even possible) or you'll have Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

>What are YOU doing on that front, fren?
For starters I'm trying to pull an OP off very soon. See and stay tuned

>Only reason Lamb won was because of illegal non-citizen votes
Not true. I bet more than those illegal and ineligible voters voted for Hillary and she lost.
Fraud happened, recount may turn but even if Saccone takes the seat the result is a wake up call for both the local GOP and the national one.

Ha

QUICK QUESTION: What will be left to count tomorrow? Anything?

Attached: 1518001680278.png (708x1000, 690K)

if its this close and it goes to a recount Saccone will win.

>was about to use the gun for a demonstration on how to disarm somoene
These quite literally exist for a reason.

Attached: bluegun-71194.jpg (1200x900, 89K)

Q predicted this

But seriously, has anyone ever been so far even as decided to use to do to look more like?

So saccone needs something like a 1800 to 1200 absentee split to edge it.

Hawking has dead for years. Thats just been a corpse rolling around with a programed voice box throwing out globalist bullshit for a while now.

NIGGERS

Attached: rs-waters-1068x561.jpg (1068x561, 50K)

I can hear the voice but i don't want to listen
Strap me down and tell me I'll be alright
I can feel the subliminal need to be one with the voice and make everything GO

I CAN HEAR THE VOICE BUT I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN
STRAP ME DOWN AND TELL ME I'LL BE ALRIGHT
I CAN FEEL THE SUBLIMINAL NEED TO BE ONE WITH THE VOICE AND MAKE EVERYTHING ALRIGHT

Attached: 1484814498646.gif (350x263, 80K)

Attached: 5F601D21-53FF-4B77-B97C-2B884ADDA601.jpg (1024x1276, 142K)

Reminder that before Trump, Republicans easily won seats like this. After Trump, all Republicans have to watch their backs.

Attached: asfdfdh.png (1069x259, 70K)

Don't know.

lets try again for the (you)s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5497877/Hillary-sprains-hand-falling-twice-stairs-India.html

Attached: 1520901309769.jpg (1527x760, 320K)

>3k is
600 is 20% of that
He'd have to have a 70% out of those absentees

so if we get 2100 of those 3000 we win right?

awoo posters caused this loss
remember that
if you had trusted pepe you would've won
its time we tell awoo posters to leave

Attached: 1520942528547.png (345x322, 15K)

Reminder there are still 3,200 (THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED) absentees left in WASHINGTON AND WESTMORELAND (both voted HEAVY for saccone).

He has to only make up 500.
He won Westmoreland by double digits.
He won washington by a few thousand.

Im going to bed anyways

>WTF WHO STARTS SOMETHING AND DOESN'T FINISH IT

Bush in Iraq 2bh

Attached: 1516308211355.jpg (1450x2047, 185K)

just like mccain

I feel this deserves some attention for the effort.

>yfw da bears implode

Attached: 1520727191140.jpg (395x391, 111K)

What I find interesting is he ran as a conservative.

Attached: gtrtrgrsd.png (736x165, 18K)

how the FUCK did the democrats just lose PA-18?
I bet money on PA going blue today
what the fuck
i knew it...i fucking knew it
the russians interfered with this election too

Democrat has a few hundred votes ahead but there's absentee votes from red areas to be counted so who knows

>that hypocritical as fuck dc message
LUL

something like that

U.S. SAYS RUSSIA, SYRIA, IRAN NOT HONORING CEASE-FIRE, WARNS OF ACTION
>THE UNITED STATES HAS SAID IT IS READY TO ACT IN SYRIA TO END CHEMICAL ATTACKS AND "INHUMAN SUFFERING" IF RUSSIA, IRAN, AND SYRIA CONTINUE TO ALLEGEDLY IGNORE A 30-DAY CEASE-FIRE APPROVED BY THE UNITED NATIONS, PROMPTING A WARNING FROM MOSCOW THAT IT WILL STRIKE BACK IF THE LIVES OF ITS SERVICEMEN ARE THREATENED.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the UN Security Council late on March 12 that a cease-fire the council approved two weeks ago "has failed" and the United States was offering a new 30-day truce that she said has "no counterterrorism loopholes" and will be harder for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and others to ignore.
- Haley accused Syria and its allies Russia and Iran of exploiting such "loopholes" to "continue starving and pummeling hundreds of thousands of innocent Syrian civilians" in the Damascus suburb of eastern Ghouta.
>"The Assad regime, Iran, and Russia continue to wage war against their political opponents. Today, we must ask whether Russia can no longer influence the Assad regime to stop the horrific destruction of hospitals, medical clinics, and ambulances. To stop dropping chemical weapons on villages. We warn any nation that is determined to impose its will through chemical attacks and inhuman suffering, most especially the outlaw Syrian regime: the United States remains prepared to act if we must. It is not the path we prefer, but it is a path we have demonstrated we will take, and we are prepared to take again," Haley said. "When the international community consistently fails to act, there are times when states are compelled to take their own action."

Attached: nh.jpg (1023x575, 53K)

dems cheated again and low turnout, so odds are low

the amount of depressed democrats

Stop shiting his persona u fucking jew

Attached: Screenshot_20180131-083419.jpg (841x1122, 401K)

Reminder: Sup Forums is a Christian Board

Attached: 1515153436492.jpg (736x736, 56K)

>every legal vote

What did they mean by this?

>It's projected that engaged Democrats consist of the majority of absentee ballots.
lmfao according to who? Absentee ballots are mostly soldiers.

>mfw the trump curse taken another libshit redditor soul to the depths of hell

thanks you based cursed.

Attached: 1439012014838.jpg (249x243, 8K)

>DUR PRESIDENT WON THE STATE DAT MEANS EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO WIN DA STATE

Local politicians are different from the president Canadian. otherwise we would be talking about how Obama won democrats every local election when the opposite happened

Why did he resign?

Attached: 1495604255652.png (217x190, 55K)

>less than 500 vote difference
over/under on a (((((convenient))))) box of magical Democrats ballots materializing from thin air after the recount is triggered?

>m-m-m-muh slam dunk for Lamb!
>m-m-m-muh Bloo Wayve!

>legal votes
PA has spics?

We are only waiting on absentees from Greene and Washington. Not sure if there is enough.
Recount is inevitable.

Attached: 890348790347.png (582x591, 97K)

Depends how hard the niggers go at making up names tonight desu

I hate Nikki Haley. Genuinely.
For goodness sake she called Trump a member of the KKK

So how should we react to Hawking’s death

>beat
>definitively
the fuck

>every legal vote
what did they mean by this?
We election fraud investigation now?

Attached: 1424612893685.gif (188x225, 1.68M)

astrophysics. I monitor and search for near earth asteroids. Basically the first guy to find out if we are all going to die.
>pic
view from the observatory

Attached: IMG_1761.jpg (2592x1936, 1.1M)

WAIT CAN WE START CHECKING FOR FRAUD IN THE VOTES YET OR IS TONIGHT TO COVER THE TRAILS

Attached: 8615724381644.png (900x900, 209K)

NNTNN?

I think the Iron Law of Institutions is at play here. They'd rather coast on being "opposition" than to actually win and do real work. Look at that cuck Ryan, who had no plan to replace the ACA after 8 years of "resisting".

That's right Drumfies

Attached: 159023523585.png (603x705, 65K)

you're fucked you know that

Attached: 1510768857385.png (240x232, 51K)

>wanted to make sure
>made sure
what's the problem?

Attached: 65401430_p53.jpg (768x1024, 439K)

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Attached: Trump Curse 110318.jpg (6530x2941, 3.91M)

>there are 6 stephen hawking threads in the catalog
>with average posts of like 30
but we cannot have 6 /ptg/ threads with average posts of around 250

respect the contributions that he's made to society
recognise that he wasn't perfect, and his political opinions were part of that

It's odd. It might signal that Dems are allowing local politicians to run for popular ideals in their areas instead of just democrat ideals.

Suggest me a hentai please, /ptg/.

How many people stayed home?

Attached: 9034879037890.png (580x560, 159K)

It's only 82% white and at least 100,000 illegals vote in Pennsylvania

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/

going to be very difficult to sell that to anyone. any ballots will be put under the fucking microscope.

go back to plebbit

>After Trump, all Republicans have to watch their backs.
user, "special elections" mean the incumbent got ousted for some reason, usually not a good one. Congress has an over 85% reelection rate so for that reason an incumbent will usually get reelected.

When he get ousted for nefarious reasons (like the incumbent in PA18 who had a mistress and asked her to get an abortion of his bastard son) it reflects very badly in the rest of his party in the district. It explains much better than "Trump did it".

That said "fuck Trump and fuck white people " is the simple messaging that is turning massive amounts of democrats to the ballots. It's working and the GOP should be countering it instead of undermining Trump

Attached: shpp4678960s.png (1848x535, 156K)

>decapitated
>speaking

Attached: _ripley-powerloader.jpg (420x390, 50K)

Attached: file.png (653x319, 59K)

I don't think there's enough then. Thought Westmoreland was still out

You do realize why he resigned right? His leave wasn't a bow out but him being thrown out because of a scandal, plus Saccone wasn't a good candidate. Ed Rollens stated days ago was the guy wasn't even the number one or two on the favorite list in PA, GOP cucks chose the third guy, meaning him, even though like Luther Strange he has a history of being a lite-Bush. Basically, the GOP crashed this race and Trump somehow managed to have the guy only lose about 0.02% which shows he does matter. If Trump never did a rally? Those predictions about him losing to Lamb 6% - 8% would have definitely come true, he isn't that liked I'm sorry.

No wall.
Still stuck with Obamacare.
Hillary not locked up.
Still proxy war in Syria.

But.. he fulfilled his promise to the Juden in the Middle East to move the embassy, and they aren't even Americans.

Trump fuck off.

>mfw 2-0 vs Packers this coming season

Attached: 1459575845173.jpg (480x640, 119K)

Israel must be getting impatient.

SPEAKING IN MOSCOW ON MARCH 13, THE CHIEF OF THE RUSSIAN ARMED FORCES GENERAL STAFF SAID THAT THE RUSSIAN MILITARY WOULD TAKE "RETALIATORY MEASURES" TARGETING MISSILES AND THEIR DELIVERY VEHICLES "IF A THREAT TO THE LIVES OF OUR SERVICEMEN EMERGES."
>WITHOUT OFFERING CONCRETE EVIDENCE, GENERAL VALERY GERASIMOV ALSO CLAIMED THAT SYRIAN MILITANTS ARE PLANNING TO STAGE A "PROVOCATION" INVOLVING THE USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY WHAT HE SAID WOULD BE A SUBSEQUENT U.S. STRIKE ON GOVERNMENT-HELD NEIGHBORHOODS IN DAMASCUS.

Rather than impose a full cessation of hostilities as called for by the UN, Russia has enforced 5 daily breaks in the fighting. They say these interludes have enabled the evacuation of civilians and the injured from battle areas while allowing the delivery of some humanitarian aid.

Despite these measures, at least 1,162 civilians have been killed, including 241 children in the nearly month-long Syrian offensive to retake eastern Ghouta from armed rebels.
>Russia's UN Ambassador Vasily Nebenzya said the US and its allies are "doing nothing but constantly blaming the Syrian regime and putting demands on Russia. The government of Syria has every right to try to remove the threat to the safety of its citizens", maintaining that an Islamist militant group connected with Al-Qaeda has a presence in Ghouta and was specifically excluded from the UN cease-fire resolution.
>"The suburbs of Damascus cannot remain a hotbed of terrorism," he said.
>Moreover, the cease-fire resolution was never intended to put in place an immediate truce, Nebenzya maintained. "What we are talking about is a preliminary agreement among the parties as a precondition for sustained de-escalation in all difficult areas of Syria, not only eastern Ghouta," he said. "This is the only realistic way forward."
>Nebenzya warned that any "unilateral use of force against sovereign Syria" by the United States would "adversely impact stability in the Middle East."

My pussy tastes like pepsi cola and harvey weinstein.

Attached: colapussy.jpg (1600x1200, 316K)

>trips
Rodgers and the Packers BTFO

How so gay frog?