How would you reinvent the idol genre?

How would you reinvent the idol genre?

Remove hags and leave only attractive idols (JS & JC) in.

Do a spinoff where we see the idols be forced to flirt with and get molested by men in the industry to advance their careers.

I would destroy it.

All the idols are based on real life famous musicians.

Why not have a Harvey Weinstein tier MC instead?

>reinvent
>make it the exact same as it's always been until CG

Lots and lots of sex.

Gay idols.

Show all the literal dick sucking and whoring they have to do in order to stay in the group.

Scrap it. It's a money focused genre with no where to go creatively. You either sure them doing cute shit all the time, or do a drama show about how awful the work can be. Those are you're only options.

Make them have lesbian sex on stage.

This and suffering.

Doesn't need reinvention, just needs to be good. Make it about art and working for your goals with a positive tone. Make it like Kaleido Star. And no stupid self insert males.

Remove little girls and leave only attractive idols (JD and JJ) in.

Damedame idols.

more cakes

Honestly, they could remove every idol below the age of 18 from CG and I'd be able the count the ones I'd actually miss with the fingers of one hand. Older girls are just Better.

Isekaidol.

Give them giant robots

This already exists.

MC is part of an idol unit, they kick her because she doesn't want to sleep with the producers.

She spends the next few years doing part time jobs and taking lessons, has her solo debut and eventually beats her former idol unit in popularity.

Praying to God that some LN writer isn't in this thread.

trap idols with romance

we got the movie, whens season 3?

a show where a bunch of fat, greasy otaku get isekai'd into another world where they have to use their idol knowledge to kickstart a new industry. also there should be levels, definitely, you have to show levels.

Half of the cast are whores high on crack with terrible personalities, the other half is depressed and socially inept, one girl just accept this bullshit as a given and sucks mc's cock as a part of her job, but gives him herpes in the process.

Set it in the future
future anime space alien waifu idols
Like that blue daft punk space band from some of their music videos but they're all space babes

Xenoglossia only had the names of the characters in common, thats it.

Battle Royale Idols

Idols between the age of 40 and 50.

Feature more brown idols.

I didn't know I want this. Now I do

I think it's time we blow this scene. Get all the idols and the explosives together. Okay, three, two, one let's boom.

Already been done.

Moar pantsu and lewding. Sex with old men for career = money. Just like in real life.

Make a male love interest for Rin Shibuya.

Commit ritualistic suicide

Animate AKB49.