Trump ranked WORST president in american history

Experts put him in the last place

Attached: 1520957797022[1].png (1678x1156, 248K)

>inb4 bias
Reagan is up there

Attached: 1520958294354[1].png (615x934, 103K)

republicans rate him as trash too

Attached: 1520958462744[1].png (729x928, 181K)

>inb4 muh just 1 year
He's already been in office longer than 2 presidents, and you dont see their supporters whining

Attached: 1520959666663[1].png (1300x583, 17K)

I just blew a huge load all over my monitor imagining op's down syndrome face waiting on replies to his retarded thread.

saged

(((experts)))

not an argument

wtf I love warmongers now

are (((republican))) (((experts)))) biased too?

Obama at 8, and LBJ at 10, are you fucking joking?

>James polk, Reagan, and Jackson out of top ten

reagan is top 10 in the republican-only list

>Lincoln above Washington
Opinions discarded.

Lincoln? Really?

Trump is the best president we had imo. Who else would use the term "shithole" while in office? Sage

everyone loves Lincoln and agrees he was based, only Sup Forums and memertarians disagree

> mr pretend ancap using molymeme sentence and hasn't even watched molyneux's videos

the truth about george washington
the truth about abraham lincoln

both were objectively terrible presidents
opinion discarded

>civil was over something as silly as slavery
>based

Fucking warmongers

Lincoln
>So controversial that his election resulted in the south leaving the union
>Oversaw a poorly run war effort against the South
>Massive inflation during his term in office
>stagnate economy
>#1 rank by "historians"

How can you take this shit seriously?

>washington #3
>lincoln #1
ratings invalidated

1. Abraham Lincoln
2. FDR
3.George Washington
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Theodore Roosevelt
6. James Polk .
7. Dwight Eisenhower
8. Andrew Jackson
9. Ronald Reagan
10.James Monroe

OVERRATED: JFK, OBAMA
NOT TOP TEN WORTHY: WILSON, LBJ, TRUMAN

don't forget throwing critical journalist and politicians in prison for years without charge or court date, calling in artillery to disperse rioters, and murdering hundreds of thousands of americans
the man earned his bullet.

>(((Experts)))

So we should all love him? Good to know, user.

>Experts

Late show hosts?

And I'm sure the Vietnam War would be rated as the worst war ever at the time it was happening because lefties young and old could see it on TV and protest it.

This manufactured outrage regarding our president is no more than a byproduct of our technological advances in the past decade. Social Media has given rise to ecochambers and ruined journalistic integrity.

its almost like people have no perspective on recent events and want to irrationally hate him

>experts

Attached: 102944A5-BC7E-4DFD-8DBB-7D93F617387A.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>(((experts)))

He's literally a mid tier president. He illegally printed fiat currency with the greenback, used an income tax despite constitutional issues.

>calling in artillery to disperse rioters
The unConstitutional madman called civilians to disperse non-union States. This is nothing.

FDR is worst followed by Lincoln.

Civil War instead of figuring out a way for the South to phase out slavery, which would have certainly happened.

FDR, tyrant, tried to pack the courts, backed the communists to take over Europe, created SS Ponzi scheme.

What a retarded list to have Jackson, Reagan, and Jefferson on a list with FDR and Lincoln.

Not enough people realize just how based Polk is. Would've gone down as an all-time-great if he had a 2nd term.

Calvin Coolidge not in the top 10? Obama is, with zero achievements as president?
Fake and gay list.

still not an argument

SELF PROCLAIMED EXPERTS.
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE, IM AN "EXPERT" TOO. LET ME PUT MY JACKET AND TIE ON TO PROVE WHAT A BIG EXPERT I AM.

(((republican experts))) are all neocon jew retards, anyone who ranks Trump below George W. Bush is a clown

This

Can you give me a legitimate reason to care what an "expert" says? What if they're (((experts)))?

break down by race and compare other president of usa ,the subhumans are the only thing that have changed in america in the last 50 years

Historians
what did any of the other presidents achieve tho? most didnt do shit

so you're saying experts are all black?

I don't have to. your popularity contest isn't one.

I'm also calling you a liar. You aren't an ancap, and you've never watched stefan molyneux as much as you pretend to.

im saying we are the blacks

>11 posts
Shill harder faggot

>LBJ rank 10

Attached: LBJ.jpg (850x400, 74K)

how can you quantify what makes a president good
anyone who takes this shit seriously is a brainlet and should be ignored.

>(((Experts)))
user, you don't seem to understand. All (((experts))) are (((experts))), regardless of (((party))).

Attached: 1466519232930.jpg (218x231, 9K)

What has Trump done that qualifies him for the bottom spot? He hasn't really done much good or bad so far.

>Ranking Abraham Lincoln as the best president
Meme list

>Woodrow Wilson
More like most propagandized presidents lefties worship

Attached: angryvince.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

FRONDLE FRUMPY

he had good judgement

>bring KKK to new highs
>lock up thousands for political speech
>get worshiped by leftists
Really makes you think

Speaking of (((experts))) look at all the merchants who helped Trump get into office. He is a fucking shill. If you think Trump is any different than any other president you are delusional. The Jews won, again. Rep, Dem, doesn't fucking matter. We all lost. You dumb fucking niggers just can't get it through your god damned Trump meme skulls.

Republican or Trotskyist-neocohen?

He was a cheeky cunt who knew how to play the game with immorality cheatcode on. He was a vile scumbag.

>Experts

Attached: 1520199791838.jpg (760x613, 65K)

maybe the experts arent as biased as pol wants to pretend they are

>Obama is above Kennedy and Reagan

The hell

>it's all over everything is bad give up its all lost

Attached: 1519492688207.png (640x600, 131K)

>Obama is amazing, and Trump is the worst

Yet Obama's decisions led to Trump being elected.

>experts
These days that means anyone with an internet connection..

Last November an aluminum smelting plant near me closed down because it could no longer make money and earlier this month Trump put tariff on importing steel and aluminum. There was a story in the paper last weekend that the plant itself was sold to an American company who plan on reopening it as soon as they can get workers hired (story says 450 immediately with 900 more in coming months) with an average wage of $64,000 a year. Fuck these "experts" in the real world people are getting their jobs back and are starting to have hope again.

>Saying mean things is worse than James Bucchanan splitting the coutnry in two

Attached: smugemilyjean.png (700x775, 908K)

>Experts
According to a buzzfeed poll.

Attached: A professional portrait of OP.png (739x764, 672K)

smugemilyjean.png

>Kennedy
all around awful, only loved cause he was offed

why do you think he was offed?

>Experts

let me guess, le joos? because lincoln was offed too

Attached: 1520958746869[1].png (607x953, 72K)

Reagan was shit too. The last decent president we had was Carter, and he inherited a mess.

>obama 8
its shit

Woodrow shabbos goy Wilson ranked at 11... what the fuck?

What would be the process to add a face to Mt. Rushmore?

>Nevertrump!

He's an outsider to the party user, an independent who hijacked the GOP. C'mon.

Yeah I just re-read the list since someone keeps bumping this. The guy who gave us federal income taxes and the Federal Reserve ISN'T in the bottom 10? WTF?

I do think FDR being top 5 is legit though since he had the courage to put the fucking gooks in concentration camps.

lobbying congress?

Should be Polk tbqh

>(((experts)))

Also how the fuck is Barack Obama number fucking 11? What did he even DO? Pass a controversial healthcare bill? Splinter both race and political relations beyond repair?

He should be in the bottom 40, not Trump. Not saying Trump should be THAT high but he's already done far more than Obama ever did. 30-something would be fair.

yeah, they also rank james polk in 11th when he was literally THE exemplary president, so what the fuck does their opinion matter exactly

>FDR anywhere near the top.
>Coolidge not #1.
>Bush Jr gets bump because he doesn't like Trump.
>"""experts"""
Kys

Absolutely. They fucking hate Trump.

>it uses a meme flag
you have absolutely no credibility

Attached: 1512846292091.gif (169x168, 1.07M)

Coolidge oversaw the greatest economic boom in American history and was the reason for the roarin' 20s.

Obama:
-oversaw the Federal Reserve implementing QE/ZIRP (stagnant wages for middle/low class, free money for the mega-rich)
-destroyed Libya
-destroyed Syria
-sold weapons to ISIS/Al Nusra (Timber Sycamore)
-sold weapons to the Mexican drug cartels (Fast and Furious)
-weaponized the IRS against political opponents
-used the US intelligence services to spy on a political opponent
-stood by as Putin took his third world nation and turned it into a super power
-passed a law that forced people to buy health insurance (crony capitalism hurray)

Looking back on it, the only decent thing Obama did was help the neo-nazis take over Ukraine.

Do you think Jewish over-representation among (((academics))) explains these scores?

Attached: Jewish Over Representation Compared to Whites and Asians.jpg (586x386, 69K)

>Coolidge oversaw
the bases of the great depression

Using your own argument, Obama oversaw the basis*** for Trump, the worst president according to your meme list.

You lose either way.

Experts say OP is a faggot.

Attached: D93FC85E-20DC-43F5-A148-35F3E6496270.jpg (497x500, 45K)

oh my god..thank heavens we have these "experts" who can tell us how things really are..Finally i dont have to use my own brain

>Lincoln and FDR 1st and 2nd
(((Experts)))

Those presidents who died within a year of taking office shouldn't be ranked at all, it's bullshit that they do that

>the truth about george washington
He spends the whole video psychoanalyzing Washington based on his relationship with his mom who died when he was young, not his best video at all

Nobody's going to mention the fact he's rated lower than fucking William Henry Harrison, a guy who served for like a month while he was fucking dying?

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-001515.jpg (1069x1592, 532K)

Regan was a cocksucking cuck. If he had taken even the slightest stance against illegal immigration while we had total control he could have single handedly prevented today's situation where a literal invasion of foreigners flooding over our walls by the millions threatens to take away our representation.

The left owes him everything. for those newfags and youngings that don't remember, Regans republican competition included people that were really upset about the immigration act of 1965 and how it was having an impact on demographics and they were staunchly against the lawlessness of our boarder. They made the fatal mistake of not taking a strong enough stance against abortion, they didn't want to because they realize it's our enemies that kill themselves. Sound familiar? Regan is the rhino that the left owes everything to. He's the original Jeb Bush except he won.

Obama in the top 10, what lol

Attached: image.jpg (132x127, 6K)

He did, and Hoover sealed the deal

trump should pull a herbert hoover and start kidnapping feminishit and left fags

Why the fuck are Harrison and Garfield even on there? What a shit list

So you concede that Obama is responsible for Trump, then, and by extension, is one of the worst presidents in history.

I win.