Hunter x Hunter is a different kind of battle shounen

Before we start, what you are looking at pic related is the face of an ill, psychopathic potential murderer kid, we can start then, i will say that if you expected naruto.tier plot, villains or writing out of this series, you are retarded, this is the most redpilled battle shounen in existence.

>abandoned by his father as a child and told lies from his aunt
>playground was a forest full of savage animals and shits
>probably indued or raped by hot pirate girls
>at the first arc of the story he is 12 year old and has no problems with seeing people kill each other, he doesn't care, indifferent to death and murdering
>he becomes best friends with a hitman kid and has no problems with it he doesn't care, still indifferent to murdering
>he cares about helping his mentally unstable friend to kill all the guys who killed his entire tribe, this same friend is the one who joined a mafia that deals with killing, drugs, weapons and other horrible things like human trafficking just to satiate his revenge, our MC doesn't care anyway, he wants to help him even
>he asks one of the "bad guys" why does he kill people that have nothing to do with him without feeling anything, that doesn't make sense, normal people wouldn't give a fuck about someone they don't know dying off, our MC in the other hand showed us that he probably would like to kill people he cares about, what the fuck?
>if his "friends" kill its okay
>Hisoka being a murderer and a pedo that kills because he is a thirsty motherfucker recognizes in Gon the potential of becoming as twisted as him, a fucking psycho.
>willing to kill an innocent girl just to kill someone to satisfy his revenge, not even Kurapika thinks about doing this
>takes innocent girl hostage as well

continued
>the color of the aura in his body changed the moment he made his last nen usage, restriction and pledge, give me something worse than death in exchange to receive the power i would have gotten if i trained without rest for decades until i kill my only target and satiate my revenge urge because i need to kill
>aura becomes dark, revealing how fucked up his future self will be, even fucking overpowered nen ant with the dna of a cat shits its pants
>along the entire series people gets scared about him because he can grow into dangerous shit
>he goes batshit insane if something doesn't go its way, imagine him being 35 year old and married, he would beat his wife to death
>hunter x hunter is average shounen

Get your shit together, this is not your average shounen, most people don't get it while watching it, you have to read the manga or be very smart to actually notice what is it all about.

The manga is only in weekly shonen jump because the autor got a great deal, otherwise it would be straight seinen, a long story about a boy and his "friends" on adventures on a twisted sick ill world, just like ours.

Prove me wrong, you fucking can't, you just can't.

report/ignore

Psychopath is the wrong diagnosis for Gon. Murderous lunatic maybe but psychopaths don't have the ability to care for those other than themselves. Gon is the opposite, he actually went on a rage because he cared for someone too much.

It's funny that you mention Naruto when Kishimoto overtly stole and repurposed a lot of HxH's characters and premises (Kurapica -> Sasuke being the most obvious one, but there's others).

You already post this you HxH dick rider

plus you know, hes like 12. all his edgyness could be attributed to his immaturity. just look at him in the manga now. its pretty realistic in terms of humanity. hxh is my fav btw.

>he asks one of the "bad guys" why does he kill people that have nothing to do with him without feeling anything, that doesn't make sense, normal people wouldn't give a fuck about someone they don't know dying off, our MC in the other hand showed us that he probably would like to kill people he cares about, what the fuck?
This. That was a weird moment.

also he probably has more raw potential than killua. which makes his character pretty scary in terms of how he develops because we know how dark he could get. like main villian status

he only sees whats in front oh him. not necessarily the big picture. he doesnt understand how they could kill like that but he cant analyse his own actions when he fought the murderer guy with killua

he wrote naruto for kids

BnHA >>> HxH
face it huntards

I wish it all was the way you say, but frankly HxH is bland autistic story about a dozen sorts of nen with different names and a few years of fighting mutant ants.

Dragon Ball
>Goku lives alone in the wilderness as a kid killing animals all day
>the very first thing Bulma does is bribe Goku with her ass, i.e. Toriyama knows the only power women have is sexual power
>son of main character torments animal by chasing it around and chopping off a new segment of its tail every day
>filler episode shows Gohan failing to save his dinosaur friend from stronger dinosaur, teaching him the lesson of darwinism
>10 episode child abuse training segment
>main character befriends genocidal psychopath who nuked a city and killed thousands

>another thread made by that insecure and buttmad HxHfag

I hate shounenposters so fucking much.

>Vol 14 is literally all about exposition
>Still manages to get the 18th place
Are HxH fags that petty?

bnha is worse than naruto

I think you might be misinterpreting this. "People he cares about" implies positive feelings, and that's only a part of the group that doesn't fall under "people that have nothing to do with him" label. People that you hate, your enemies and people that stand in the way of your goals also don't belong to that group. From that, we can imply that Gon approves murder in some cases, but there needs to be a proper reason for it. Murdering someone just for the heck of it is something he doesn't really understand.

Stop falseflagging.
Stop falling for it.

Yes, HxH is a different kind of shonen manga in the sense that it's absolutely boring and his author misses the point of manga as a medium almost entirely. After a certain point, Togashi should have just written a book and stopped trying to pass it up as a manga, much less an action oriented one.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hunter x Hunter. The characterization is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the properties of both rubber and gum will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Hisoka’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his Nen abilities- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his abilities, to realize that they’re not just powerful- they say something deep about O. As a consequence people who dislike HxH truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the depth in Hisoka’s existential catchphrase “O My Rubber Nen,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Togashi’s genius writing unfolds itself onto chapter long infodumps. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Hisoka tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I don't get it. I'm on episode 17 and this seems like a generic shonuen, when does it get good?

Yorkshin City arc

>it's another "hunter fag overanalyze his favorite shonen"

Mentally ill characters doesn't define a series as seinen, you doublenigger

it gets good when it goes full shonen in the yorknew arc and powercreeps the everliving fuck out of everything. If you like shonen then you'll have a wet dream. If you aren't a child you are probably going to drop the show in disgust at that point