1000s of Niggers in South Africa Begin Seizing White Land By Force

Thousands of blacks have claimed open areas of White owned land with poles put into the ground.

>Hundreds of land grabbers have started illegally occupying land in East Lynne. This is an hostile takeover!

Video (Night of the Living Dead-tier):
twitter.com/willempet/status/972932440124686337

Tweet in of pic related:
twitter.com/RationalGent/status/972920304329809920

This was no doubt caused by the South African president declaring that White land was to be seized without compensation. These niggers are trying to get their fingers in the pie before the government begins official confiscation.

Attached: sa_land_grabs_eastlynne,pretoria_twitter.png (845x1309, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/gauteng-government-steps-up-fight-against-land-grabbers-13762337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Y'all have been talking about "Right wing death squads" since last election but instead we got us some "Black Death Squads" actively hunting whites. Can ya'll grow a pair please and follow through?

Attached: 1505353472418.jpg (589x934, 123K)

ANC in Gauteng is already taking a hard line against this. Expect them to be removed ASAP.

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/gauteng-government-steps-up-fight-against-land-grabbers-13762337

You can't steal what was stolen from you.

Powerful words.

I know.

its odd that the value of the rand has been locked in since this decision was made. 11.7680 per US dollar. The U.S.A is sending over 300 million dollars in aid to South Africa again this year *to help the blacks since they are victims*
I see many Sup Forums anons wishing they could go over there and fight and shoot nogs.
I haven't seen a single one talk about going after the politicians and lobbyists right here at home that are using OUR taxdollars to aid OUR enemies and saying they represent us while doing it.
I would like to see that on the news for once.

That's very interesting, I'm interested to see how they deal with removing these people.

I think thing like this are only going to escalate. Once you have thousands of people from the general public taking land by force, you've reached a certain tipping point. I predict more of this will continue to happen, and I'll honestly be surprised if the police in SA properly deter it from happening.

How long until the salmon colored brick of food are dropped? When will we see celebrity faces beging for cash to feed the poor niglets

Those blacks did not exist in South Africa when it was settled by the Boer.

Powerful facts.

I know.

>I haven't seen a single one talk about going after the politicians and lobbyists right here at home that are using OUR taxdollars to aid OUR enemies and saying they represent us while doing it.
This is an extremely good point and anons should read this and reflect.

SALT
A
L
T

Protecting you from that kind of hostile takeover has always been the first reason why a government exists. South Africa has declared war on white farmers.

>while the Nazis were arguing about optics the communists were killing whitey
The Chad communist vs the virgin AltRight

>Chad communist
>can’t afford to eat meat
>works 25 hours per day for 1 bag of rice and soy
>wife and kids sent to gulag for wrong think
>nightly bbc enrichment sessions to promote diversity

I-I’m a chad g-guys

SA government dispersing protesters usually involves firing into crowds.
>niggers attempting genocide end up killing more of their own

So you've sunk so low that you feel the need to take credit for the accomplishments of niggers that wouldn't even know how to describe what communism is if their lives depended on it?

top kek

Attached: 1517783289611.jpg (456x402, 72K)

they visionned the black panta

checked

I will be very surprised if that happens. Frankly I will be surprised if tehy are removed whatsoever.

Something like that should be dealt with immediately, not days or weeks later.

No reason. In less than a decade the fields will be barren.

There are areas of south africa that are set aside as blacks only already. It's enough land per family that they can all have their own little farms to live off of and all of them are now just tracts of dusts.

If you are white and didn't gtfo of SA after apartheid ended, I don't think you're smart enough to save. Anyone with half a brain saw this coming and split.

If it's actually thousands I don't think they'll remove them either.

They ancestors got they lands stolen.

>inb4

WE

Hey look, they did disperse some of them, using rubber bullets:

>In another incident police had to fire rubber bullets to disperse people who invaded land in East Lynne, east of the capital city. Invasions also took place in areas such as Soshanguve.

>Makhura said the land invasions that took place in Pretoria over the weekend were "well orchestrated".

This

The blacks who live in SA now did not emigrate there until long after SA was settled by the Boer.

They did not have anything "stolen" from them.

>The U.S.A is sending over 300 million dollars in aid to South Africa again this year
What the fuck
The richest nig hole but we send them aid too? For what?

Why must whites feel they need to be part of every successful black nation?

1. You didn't build it - We did
2. We won't give it up so easily like we did America
3. Using slaves to build something doesn't mean you built it - Slaves did

We will throw a block party when whites are wiped out of South Africa.

>For what?
What until you realize that the USA gave the Soviet Union aid throughout the Cold War to keep them afloat.

Follow the money

The cops need to finish the job with these zombie nigger protesters like they did on 2012

liveleak com / view?i=3a7_1345420560

So you're saying we should enslave you again to continue building our nations?

Even if what you said was true that doesn't mean it wasn't their land.

If you don't sleep in your backyard does that mean someone setup a camp and live there?

Can we please just wall off Africa and leave the niggers to starve to death?

They literally cannot function without white men providing for them, Africa will be back to a tribal nig paradise in no time

Please can we just have the race war now? We may win or lose, but at least go down fighting instead of slowly being genocided and replaced

Stay mad reactionary
Your people are dying and too scared to fight back
HAHAHAHAHA

No one cares what you think nigger.

Attached: 220px-lynching-of-woman-1911.jpg (220x364, 23K)

>They did not have anything "stolen" from them.
Leaf, you are in direct violation of the 'official history act' of 1984. You will be picked up by the thought police in 2 minutes. Comply and you will merely be taken to a cerebral reprogramming facility. After which you will feel much better.

PEACE HAS COME TO ZIMBABWE

Maybe you can fly over there and do a victorious tribal dance with them, and then, never come back

Only difference that the nigger squad is going to kill itself. Just watch.

Yeah but facts don't matter for shit anymore when people have their own beliefs and will act on those beliefs

>whites are racist
>your people
What? Because we share a similar skin colour? Wow communists really are retarded
You are going to be the first to go m80

Rhodesia only crumbled because of spiteful rich white men who didn't want it to succeed. Cutting off trade and sabotaging the farms before leaving.

Why are y'all so afraid of our wakanda coming back to life?

All black celebs and nfl players will leave racist USA and let this shit hole crumble to ashes.

have fun starving, dumb niggers!

I love how the commies outright admit that exterminating Whites is part of their goal. What pleases me even more is that they truly believe that this will bring in their promised Utopia.

>this time it will be REAL communism guys
>because we'll get rid of the White people
>the reason it wasn't REAL communism before is because White people RUINED it

Attached: 1512631938535.png (645x729, 38K)

>Africa for Africans

Attached: 1462409076070.jpg (551x400, 109K)

I can't wait til Malema takes over SA and sets of a Marixst Leninist government.

Attached: 0d05d945f2e8452399760221f60ad2c0.jpg (300x370, 40K)

If they won't fight back then they deserve it. Quit being faggot cucks and start shooting the commies

Any excuse for a chimpout.

>mfw cerebral reprogrammed

Attached: muslim_nijab_communism.png (794x565, 538K)

>All black celebs and nfl players will leave racist USA and let this shit hole crumble to ashes.
Good. Let the jew media follow.

Attached: 1460172643407.jpg (760x800, 250K)

>Africa
>White land

kek you fucking losers make up your mind already

>Black Death Squads

I'm sayin dude

They're literally going to cause a famine

Why is the ANC fighting against land grabbers when they voted to make expropriation legal?

Sauce?

I'm sure this will go just as well as the one in Camp Logan

White men won't do anything but:

>LARP
>Cry on the internet
>Try and white-flight (run away like cowards)

This is what happens when white male cucks embrace cancerous shit like Christianity, and spend all their time/money on endless comfort-seeking and pointless hobbies.

Future they chose

Because the ANC wants to grab the land and sell it on to their cronies, so the average nigger won't ever see the whites land unless he can wield clout for the ANC.

ALL white people are racist or they benefit from white skin privilege.

Equality looks like oppression to those that have always been privileged.
Why would I be afraid of the right wing?
You throw your most violent under the bus over what they wear. You care more about what liberals say about you than winning.
We proudly fly the communist flag but you're too afraid to fly the swastika.

Everyone gather around the murderpole/starvationpole.

Attached: 1391431821980.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I think it's simply to give the illusion that they aren't instigating a violent communist revolution.

The "higher ups" such as the ANC pay lip service to orderly confiscation of land, done "legally" (but without confiscation), and the EFF below them are whipping the blacks into a murderous land grabbing frenzy (with some token chastisement from the ANC).

Good cop, bad cop.

Ah, so it's not out of any kind of altruism or sense of justice. Just typical African government corruption? Gotcha.

No more culture for whitey. Drake, jayz, Mayweather, the Weeknd, Future, nba, etc. I could go on for days.

And before you ask. No. Whites will not be allowed to visit wakanda.

Provincial ANC is not the same as the other one. Additionally, it's just election rhetoric. It'll probably amount to nothing

Ah, so it's not out of any kind of altruism or sense of justice. Just typical African government corruption? Gotcha.

Don't respond to baitposters.

*without compensation

>dickwasher fantasies about their witchdoctors conjuring up wakanda

my sides can't take this

This.

The new nigger President said the land confiscation will be done professionally and responsibility so as not to effect the economy or production.

Niggers just assumed they could go out and place a stake in the ground, hahaha.

Attached: 1518323393052.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Git off mah land

Attached: boers.jpg (296x225, 31K)

a childhood friend of mine still lives in SA. one of the big cities on the coast though. doesnt want to move because "muh homeland" and he has a good job in banking.
how do i convince him its not worth it? he has US citizenship, too.

Because they want to dole out the land themselves.

The average nog living in South Africa doesn't understand politics; they see this vote as meaning that they are allowed to go take whitey's land now. But expropriation doesn't just mean they get to waltz onto the land and start squatting, it means the government has authority to seize it and divvy it up as it sees fit.
Basically, the ANC are being Uncle Toms and playing by the rules of their own constitutional amendment. To the average nog, even that is cucking. They see something they want, and they've taken it. They don't really have the capacity to understand much beyond that.

All of this is to be taken with a grain of salt, though. Who knows if the ANC actually does intend to remove the squatters. I could very well be projecting more agency onto them than they actually have. We'll see I guess. Either way though, the Whites are fucked. When the ANC sends a bunch of armed troops onto land that they now have the authority to claim, with the intent of removing squatters from it, I somehow doubt they'll refrain from seizing that land then and there. Killing two birds with one stone, basically.

Although this story is true. It was in one area only. Police removed the squatters. (Although fair to say many returned.) This is not a turning event in South Africa. This a an attempt by the faggot OP to bait and divide. There are enough problems for that country, without assholes trying to get (you's)

Attached: South-African-Flag-HD-Wallpapers.jpg (800x500, 32K)

Right, good luck being successful when whitey isn't around to buy your albums.

Attached: 1473141921815.jpg (540x421, 55K)

I agree, how can we fight this?

Spread it everywhere. Nobody's up in arms because nobody knows about it. People need to understand that this is what happens when you let a hostile ethnicity take control of your future. Raise awareness. It sounds trite and stupid, but that's really the primary barrier to getting something done about it. At the very least, we should be aiming to get some elected officials to acknowledge the issue, that's the first step to doing something.

Nature looks like oppression to those who have always been told they were equal.
Why should I be afraid of the left wing?
You haven't committed any serious violence since the 1970s, and instead tip over trash cans while wearing fur suits and panties. You care more about the use of correct pronouns than you do about winning.
You proudly fly your flags while being praised by the capitalist oligarch controlled mainstream media, and you're too afraid to even show your faces on camera.

Attached: wokers_join_us.jpg (660x495, 45K)

>. When the ANC sends a bunch of armed troops onto land that they now have the authority to claim, with the intent of removing squatters from it, I somehow doubt they'll refrain from seizing that land then and there.

I feel like armed Afrikaners could beat the Army in a stand up fight or in any situation where they have a chance to organize. It's the hordes of ghouls and farm murderers catching them by surprise I'm worried about.

Uh, guys, am I the only one who noticed that there isn't a single South African flag poster on this thread? That's alarming.

Attached: 1492402861220.jpg (800x787, 109K)

I was going to post exactly this.

Even was going to start it with "Wait until they find out..."

So when are you leaving for wakanda?

What are whites so afraid of? ;)

Attached: Flight-to-Wakanda.gif (540x220, 2.57M)

>we wuz wakanda n sheeit

Attached: 1520206142205.jpg (720x618, 89K)

(You)

It's very early morning over there and I'd guess that'd be the time one needs to watch the dark.

>What are whites so afraid of? ;)

That niggers won't actually fucking leave. Now quit trying to slide the thread faggot.

>When the ANC sends a bunch of armed troops onto land that they now have the authority to claim, with the intent of removing squatters from it, I somehow doubt they'll refrain from seizing that land then and there. Killing two birds with one stone, basically.
This is a really good point, hadn't thought of that.

Lol this poojeet trying to kiss Whitey's asshole.

It blew my mind, honestly. The Cold War was one of the biggest scams of all time.

Farmers have no way to stop army tanks. Actually I hope they do fight so we don't have to pay their tickets to Europe and USA.

Why don't you email Tucker Carlson? He looks into shit like this.

Even if we do silly stuff like smash trashcans you're too afraid to come out and fight us.
The only people that weren't just got in trouble for beating his wife

Why would i kiss a smelly burgers ass who can't poo in the street

>Indians just hate blacks

There was this girl I knew in gradeschool about two decades ago that moved here from SA... I have so much I wish I could have asked her.

She was cute as a button and by far the brightest girl in class.

>Farmers have no way to stop army tanks.

Yeah, but those tanks are crewed, maintained, and commanded by people with an average IQ of around 80. That's the equalizer.

>Not even niggers think niggers have a chance
You had your chance at wakanda decades ago and you wasted it.

Attached: 1473141653841.jpg (560x800, 189K)

countless videos of antifa getting smashed up.

It's not that easy to get money out of South Africa. The rand is a controlled currency.

So, how does this play out?
>thousands of people and hundreds of cars, all just milling about, many of those cars looked like they were left running
>no water points, no food distribution
>the stealing has already begun, I'm certain
>in less than a week they start murdering
>less then a month and the majority of food in SA is bushmeat

It's like Zimbabwe on fast forward.

Need to bring some heart warming content here

liveleak com / view?i=3a7_1345420560

Remember that back in 2012 when based police btfo these niggers on South Afrika

You will starve to death. I actually would prefer that you start a black nation and take ours. Maybe you could set up a welfare state out there to help the poorest negro. See how long that shit lasts before you start getting tribal and stealing shit from each other again.

Fucking worthless nigger.

It’s common to the world and all the ages