NZ/pol/

Prove you aren't a blind follower. Name ONE (1) criticism you have about Jacinda Ardern.

Attached: Pride PM.png (800x581, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interest.co.nz/news/92608/immigration-minister-ian-lees-galloway-says-government-never-had-specific-target-cutting
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/jacinda-ardern-very-disturbed-allegations-sexual-misconduct-labour-party-youth-camp
stats.govt.nz/topics/ethnicity
stats.govt.nz/topics/population
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she sends teenagers to forced labour camps and rapes them

Govt breaks election promise on reducing immigration numbers:

interest.co.nz/news/92608/immigration-minister-ian-lees-galloway-says-government-never-had-specific-target-cutting

Treasonous bastards!

I bet she fingered one of the teenage thots at Labour camp

Came here to say this. She isn't going to stop the Asian flood

I would love for her to scrape those horse teeth over my cock as I slowly slide my penis down her throat

Is having no idea who she is a decent criticism?

Attached: 1516156557053.gif (200x200, 91K)

She could eat an apple through a tennis racket

To be fair those teenagers deserve to be in forced labour camps.

Jacinda never set an immigration target, that was Andrew Little.

Fact: all Young Labour teen thots want to be finger blasted by Jacinda. Thats not a criticism.

Attached: 8355.jpg (700x470, 69K)

She's not having a threesome with me and Chloe Swarbrick right now

Attached: horse.jpg (99x135, 7K)

She's a woman.

Holy fuck she looks like the archetypal kiwi woman.
Maybe a tad small, and less masculine frame.

There are nothing but hags here.

She looks like she could bite a wall

>Name ONE (1) criticism
Just the one?

Should see the Labour cunts over on RNZ defended the fuckery going on at the camps. They literally don't care it happened, they are more worried about how it makes them look as opposed to actually doing anything about it.

The only attractive female Kiwi is MissAlice and she's a literal whore

Thats not true. Jacinda is very disturbed.

>tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/jacinda-ardern-very-disturbed-allegations-sexual-misconduct-labour-party-youth-camp

Attached: Young Jacinda.jpg (1764x1318, 284K)

I would fuck the shit out of your Prime Minister.

She would peg your muttbutt into oblivion.

Attached: Jacinda+Ardern+Campaigns+Auckland+Labour+Soars+dhy2GsfWorzl.jpg (600x400, 78K)

They are gearing up to start replacing our town names with Maori ones.

Hamilton is just the beginning. They are going to market it as only 'pale boomers want it to stay that way'.

>pale boomers
They are going to fail if that is the best they can come up with

Wow, that kid can barely walk and she's already got her hands all over it.

Chinese people won't want Maori names, Auckland is safe.

They will want Chinese ones eventually.

"Welcome to PONYONWONG"

She hasn't sat on my cock yet.
>The Reserve Bank’s February Monetary Policy Statement forecasts immigration numbers to fall by around 30,000 over the coming years.
>Westpac is expecting immigration to drop by 50,000 “just on natural forces” with the visa changes made by the Government accounting for a further 10,000 fall – taking the total annual net migration to just 10,000 by 2020.
Fuck you blind niggers cant even read.
I'd finger blast mommy desu, give her a right good stuffing.

>Don't worry goy, everything will fix itself

>Dont listen to facts goy listen to hysteria
Dick head.

c-can you guys post some sexy mommy jacinda's?

Wishful thinking that the Chinese and indian numbers will reduce naturally mate. Projections for 2038 are expected to double here for these ethnic groups.

>50,000 people are going to stop coming just because
>if you don't believe me you're hysterical
And I'm the dick head?

Do you seriously think Banks which make billions in revenue predicting which way the housing sector will go are having a fucking larp on immigration?

Do you seriously think banks have any interest in telling you the truth?

Yes they need people to bang on for interest rates or they get blown the fuck out.

I'm starting to learn Chinese. Once you get over the shame and learn to pronounce Pinyin properly it isn't that bad.

"Prove you aren't a blind follower" threads are banned. REPORT AND SAGE

>bang on for internet rates
What?
Do you seriously think they don't just say what ever they think will make them money?

*need people to be bang on
If they fuck up their interest rates they will get massacred mate and accurately predicting NZ housing market means accurately predicting immigration which is why they included their immigration estimates in the article.

What planet are you living on?
A) They are never in any danger
B) bringing thousands of immigrants in means thousands of people that can be sold loans.
They only tell you that immigration is going to decrease so you sell you keep selling houses and don't freak out.

Those teeth

Data doesn't lie just because it hurts your feelings show me data that say otherwise i will trust their data on immigration because they make fucking billions off being right about it.

All the data you need here.

stats.govt.nz/topics/ethnicity
stats.govt.nz/topics/population

Fuck off jew
You don't have any data just a statement
You are asking me to provide future data

M I L F
I
L
F

Attached: jacinda_ardern_next_magazine_1120x640.jpg (1120x640, 338K)

THIS... is my PM

Attached: P_Jacinda4.jpg (595x784, 484K)

Shelling out for pacific islands whilst she has already stretched her budget to the max

You dumb cunts going on about this show your lack of any geopolitical understanding.

We should just ask Australia to do the heavy lifting and be their bitch in return.
We are barely a first world nation why should we have delusions of grandeur

>why should we have delusions of grandeur
If our nation was run by competent people a number of Pacific Islands would be under our control.

Why would we want them?

>mommy jacinda's?
mummy

Attached: 1509057782473.jpg (619x349, 31K)

>any geopolitical understanding.
>Lets try and outspend china on foreign aid
yeah thats a good gag mate

We don't even have a military worth mentioning so force projection isn't relevant to us.
We can barely maintain our territorial waters as is so fishing rights aren't relevant.
They are useless to us.
Fiji works for the UN and the rest are trash

Jacinda Ardern raped my hamster, he has not been right ever since

>Sione getting mad