Is he /ournigger/?

is he /ournigger/?

Attached: jesse lee peterson.jpg (1000x812, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCdQ3A2o8vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, he looks like a burn victim.

uhm no jp is no nig... u obv no nothing about him.... he is a "decent black folk"

Is he hanging from a tree?

reddit please go.

You gotta respect the man for interviewing Andrew Auernheimer

naw nope, not everyone who calls u wrong is from reddit...

reddit please go.

yes

Attached: ideals.png (1199x494, 816K)

The man's right on most things.

He shall become /OurNigger/ once he is dead.

Oddly enough I was thinking of making this exact post, user. I'd bump him up to /ourguy/ though. His Organizations motto is "Rebuilding the family by rebuilding the man." and he's said live on the radio "Most black people are mentally retarded" even claiming to have been a regard himself but that he overcame his faults.
Pretty fuckin based all around. Now he spends his time redpilling people on Trump and calls him "The Great White Hope."

I'm not making any of this shit up boys, check it for yourselves.

He also went on the daily Shoah and held his own even in the face of the NigKike Damarcus Lebowitz blowing him out the entire hour.

yes good guy

Attached: ey.jpg (262x127, 12K)

wouldn't even call him a nigger, he seems a good man and that's good enough for me.

based black man, god bless him. Should have been the president instead of obongo.

Amazing.

/ournig/ indeed.

he's too bluepilled on the JQ.

Yep

The real question is did you have fun?

I've seen a few of his videos. He's a good guy. Just wants to save The Family.

He shares the Jared Taylor view that young goyim need to improve ourselves and not complain about Jews. I could be doing a lot better myself so I can’t argue with their logic.

That's amazing.

He's just blacked up on a tanning bed

Attached: IMG_2862.jpg (500x633, 30K)

lol yeah, he says that a lot.

Whiter than you Moe- hammered

Attached: IMG_2858.jpg (750x1269, 107K)

IsBut more (pic related)

Attached: IMG_2866.jpg (540x960, 44K)

i bet you suck a lot of dicks

Attached: SLUT.jpg (545x436, 23K)

Attached: 1520823710248s.jpg (125x105, 2K)

I get the impression that he knows blacks are low-IQ and he's hardly an exception, but he works hard every day to overcome his disability and do good in the world. Probably even understands that his chosen task of improving the lot of his people was doomed from the beginning. A good soul playing a tragic character.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCdQ3A2o8vU

Are you a slut?

Checked.

Definitely, and he's not a nigger.

He's a white man who was accidently born into a black body.

I wouldn't say that. He's still pretty simple, but he's honest, and doesn't compromise on the truth. Plus he's not lazy.
Uhh . . . wait, maybe he is just a "simple" white black man after all. Shit. I actually changed stance in the middle of typing this out. Gave me a chance to mull it over some.