Arranged marriage arc

>arranged marriage arc

Sounds perfectly Japanese to me.

>arranged marriage arc
>the guy is always super nice and perfect
>the guy always comforts you by saying he is also going through the same situation

>arranged marriage arc
>suitor appears nice at first, but is then revealed to be an asshole

>arranged marriage arc
>suitor is played up as a skeevy guy who cant get a girlfriend, but is then revealed to be nice guy whose wife died and was forced into the marriage for political reasons

>forced marriage arc
>it's the male MC that's getting forced to marry

Maybe because the only way I'd ever get a wife is if one was arranged for me, but I've always been a fan of these sort of story arcs, honestly.

>the only way I'd ever get a wife is if one was arranged for me
Don't fool yourself, even then it wouldn't have worked for us

>Guy comes off as sleazy
>Really just desperate to prove to his parents he isn't gay when he's gayer than Freddy Mercury sucking off Liberace while watching Brokeback Mountain

Totally a wholesome pasttime

it's not gay if you say 'no homo' afterward

This is the worst.
It's like the author knows the MC is so boring and generic that if his rival isn't a psycho-rapist puppy-eater then MC wouldn't stand a chance.

I hope there is an arrianged marriage for Hayama and Yukino, they are so cute together!

>arranged marriage arc
>her secret girlfriend plays along

>arranged marriage as a main element of the plot
>the MC is completely against it and even has a waifu/crush
>no one cares
This is makes me so buttmad than I can't read that one manga about the a bunch of rich bitches trying to marry MC or the one about the tanuki without getting mad.

>arranged marriage arc
>also the girl gets kidnapped and MC and his allies must storm some super-protected place to rescue her
The Seto no Hanayome anime was the only time I didn't find this fucking annoying.

That's not a thing in countries that aren't America.

Too bad Hayama and Yui are already married and having a baby. Hayama would never cheat on his waifu Yui.

>>arranged marriage as a main element of the plot
>>the MC is completely against it and even has a waifu/crush
>the arranged wife is superior to the crush in every way
Koi to Uso was so shit.

>

>arranged marriage
>other girl has aready won the harem bowl
>mc stops the marriage anyway

>arranged marriage arc
>MC murders the person trying to cuck him

That one made me mad, not so much because of the forced marriage and more about the "the government knows better about your life choices than you so STFU and let it control every aspect of your life" message.

Even if I don't intend to nakadashi her, she is still my nakama.

>and more about the
*but more because of the

>arranged marriage arc
>the suitor actually the love interest all along.

That ring must have been super painful.

I've always wondered, are arranged marriages still in thing in Japan? Because I've always found it weird how it casually gets brought up in some anime as if it's somehow normal.

Yui only feels an obligation to Hachiman, Yukino only likes Hachiman as a brother. So it doesn't really matter.

>MC saves a girl from an arranged marriage at the beginning of the show
>she actually ends up marrying the arranged suitor at the end of the series because he didn't give up and managed to make her fall for him in the show
>they have a happier ending than the MC and his love interest

>suitor then morphs into a dog

And sensei likes fucking male strippers.

>Odafags will defend this

I don't know about the "here is your husband, fuck your opinion" type of arranged marriages but some people do interviews with potential suitors with both sides knowing they will marry if things go right.
They are "arranged" because you meet someone and date him/her for a while with marriage as your primary motivation but no one is forced to do shit.