Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo...

Attached: sadiq khan orange.jpg (607x725, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n55KjMNYx10
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/973290039860920321
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/07/jeremy-corbyn-member-private-facebook-group-posted-anti-semitic/amp/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/01/anti-semitism-labour-party-helped-fuel-record-number-attacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

promoting the scams Twitter and Facebook as part of your libshit political career does not give you the right to ask Americans to rip the Constitution to shreds

shut your twat

Sounds like he needs some good old fashioned snail mail to welcome him to reality

Oh, you're a british person? you have an opinion? about an AMERICAN company? really?

that's so fascinating.

can you tell me more?

Attached: depositphotos_27005901-European-smiling-cute-girl-with-long-hair-in-a-white-wedding-dress-in-a-summe (682x1023, 95K)

guess what: the people of India are suffering from radiation emissions from cell phone towers that are causing health problems, and british people who live in London are invested in companies that could use a little soul searching on this issue...your people could use the help of some wealthy individuals in your town...could you communication this issue to your constituents in a way that...shall I say...reminds them that India was once part of the british empire...and therefore the british should clean up their act if they want the Indian people to remember them fondly

youtube.com/watch?v=n55KjMNYx10

Cell Tower turns curse for Karimnagar locals - TV9

british people could put pressure on cell phone companies to collect health statistics and work with governments in India to do so, the race issue is in play

white man's burden

Correction:
>Authoritarian in neoliberal sheep’s clothing urges tech giants to censor everybody who critiques GLOBALISM and the global globalists who get all global when they virtue signal how noble they are compared to millions of people who aren’t wealthy or politically connected enough to find any semblance of upward mobility from their current predicament and thus take to social media to shut post globalist fucks who are hell bent on cycling the masses into complete and total societal, economic, physical and spiritual submission
These POS globalists can eat a bag of dicks, amirite?

Attached: 9671B7DE-4567-42CC-8D81-87F93B7B557A.png (498x376, 310K)

>American Company
Why are these “domestic companies” being subsidized by institutions like the CIA in exchange for data from user traffic?
Why is Secure Drop a honeypot?
What is Sup Forums?

Attached: 7EB9103F-AE6D-4618-A935-3254202A23DD.jpg (702x389, 54K)

Fucking damnit you just ruined my nofap 3 weeks straight and now my floor is covered in cum.

WHY IS THE LAYOR OF LONDON A MUSLIM

LONDON IS IN ENGLAND WHICH ISNT MUSLIM

Trump should have denied entry to this asshole.

Now that's what I call British.

One of the best things about living in the United Kingdom is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and all three of our legal systems have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Scotland has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Suffolk was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it is used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Attached: LGBT_Ensign_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1000x625, 8K)

Hate Speach is Part and Parcel of Living in Occupied Londonistan

Attached: Screenshot_20180118-145856.jpg (1194x1597, 622K)

Getting racist comments is part and parcel of being on the internet

didn't he literally defense attorney 9/11 perps?

> OMG someone said something bad about me
> How is this allowed, this has never happened to anyone ever
> It's because I'm muslim and everyone else is evil there can be no other reason

Ignores he's a manlet who picks fights with real politicians, sits on his hands while London is in the grip of acid attacks and everyone is expecting yet another islamic any second now. Oh and don't forget he was a defense lawyer for 911 mastermind

khan is a dangerous man. London has fucked up bigtime.

Yes.

This is you

Attached: walking-dead-zombies.jpg (1440x960, 219K)

brits are pathethic

Mmm... You must have gotten that pic from some white nationalist website.

Attached: 1520311378617-0.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

anybody remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

eurofaggot kys

Rape, too.

The faggot didn't deserve a (you) but I gotta say that's a damn cool pic.
In a way it'll be good when Britain falls and he sees he fucked up by backing the wrong side.

Those who wrote them weak ass messages shouldn't even be read. Why doesn't he read the ones that matter.

Biting statements like this hurt the Brit emotionally. You're a monster, user.

/thread

He needs to be part and parceled. Why hasn't this happened yet? Is there not even one insane or suicidal Brit left that just wants to send Kahn to his god in pieces, by mail.

This little fucking sand nigger is the mayor of London?!

Attached: Sadiq.jpg (960x641, 57K)

How tall is he lol?

twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/973290039860920321

link

>SXSW

>South by Southwest is an annual conglomerate of film, interactive media, and music festivals and conferences that take place in mid-March in Austin, Texas, United States.

>SXSW is run by the company SXSW, LLC which organizes conferences, trade shows, festivals, and other events. In addition to the three main South by Southwest festivals, the company runs other conferences: SXSWedu, a conference on educational innovation, held in Austin and (beginning in 2017) the me Convention, held in Frankfurt, Germany, in collaboration with Mercedes-Benz Former conferences run by the SXSW organization were SXSW Eco, an environmental conference held in Austin from 2011-2016;and one in Las Vegas: SXSW V2V, a conference focused on innovative startups

>In October 2015, SXSW announced the cancellation of two video game panels scheduled for the 2016 festival due to threats of violence made to the festival hosting the sessions. In response to the cancellations, Buzzfeed and Vox Media made statements saying they would pull out of the festival if the two panels weren't reinstated

"Innovative"
"Startups"

Brand Progressives actually invited (most likely all expense paid) Londonstan mayor to tell them off on fining internet sites for not banning hate speech.

Glad that USA owns the internet and not the brits

>By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Yes. Yes it is. Our government approves of people expressing hatred, love, tolerance, and intolerance. It's called freedom you piece of shit. Get back in line faggot subject. You have NO rights.

NOOOOOOOOO

Use the wide angle lens!

Get low! NO! LOWER!

Also, midget sandnigger goes to Austin to whine for erosing of 1A rights in front of drunk college kids at a music fest? Am I reading this correctly??

Same height as Hillary

Attached: ycuhowee.jpg (1024x896, 102K)

Clinton is 5 foot 4.5 inches. Moo hammy over there is one tiny little fuck.

163cm for you others...

Hillary is 5'4" with the beehive hair and a lift in her shoes.... Sadiq is probably 5'2''....Little muslim midget....But perfect Donkey height.

BAN ASSAULT WORDS

>What is Sup Forums?
baby don't hurt me

Attached: what-is-love_o_661971.jpg (500x353, 20K)

Attached: 1448519881919.jpg (249x250, 14K)

Underrated

Is Britain in particular a social experiment by the elites? In the sense that, they are openly displaying the craziest behaviors to see the Native Brits reactions and how long they last without retaliating?

I didn't realize people were submitting tweets for this. I'm sure as a group we could have given him plenty of things to read on stage.

This is a reddit pasta, pay no mind to this user who copied it

Attached: b29341129bc1b7b57d1e3d6afdd561d6.jpg (292x469, 10K)

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Orange nigger

It's one of those situations where the Jew and Muslims teamed up and got something done. Anytime they can work together to fuck western civilization, they'll do it. That's why there's so many Jews in the US who LARP as Obama lovers. Jews loved Obama's immigration and "Dreamers" but hated his policies in the Middle East (pro-Iran, anti-Israel). But yeah, the fact that the Mayor of London grew up in a Sunni Muslim family is downright laughable.

what do you get when you talk about islam? ......

Attached: tyranny.jpg (292x469, 39K)

Kek

if he wants to stop hate speech he should stop allowing Muslims to rape women and children and act like terrorism is acceptable. the fucking piece of shit should get shot in the fucking head.

Just part and parcel of being on the internet

>be mayor of london
>not allow trump in your city
>still come to US festival
says a lot about the US in that they let this little terorrist faggot into their country

So many idiots pick fights with the president, and he angerys them by completely ignoring them
> Terror mayor 4'11
> sminem, I mean eminem
> Kathy griffin
> Gay winter Olympians who can't even win medals.

lel

ISIS poster boy / terror magnet
his boys set off 2 parcel bombs to announce his arrival at sxsw

Semitic peoples are really the worst scum to ever exist. Whether it's kikes, or the goat fucking rag heads. They're the scum of our species.

This verse will rhyme with “A bomb” or “Imam”

>By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance.
Hopefully soon my government approves of the genocide of Semitic people as well.

Rotterdam has a muslim mayor too.
But the one in Rotterdam doesn't say terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city.
He tells the muslims who aren't following western values to fuck off on national tv.

Nice pasta.

Translation for the goyim: A hateful, intentionally divisive, tyrannical sandnigger read legitimate criticisms about himself and couldn't handle it, so he wants to ban freedom of speech.

This sounds worse than Russia desu

GCHQ will be coming for you

I just learned Russia has a huge problem with AIDs, or was it HIV? Either way, what the fuck is going on in Russia? Stop acting like niggers.

This man is a narcissistic sociopath. Memes aside, he's mentally unstable and should be removed from his position immediately.

I completely agree with you, man. Both Jews and Arabs are Semites (non-Arab Muslims are, by extension, honorary Semites). When you think about it, the Semites are the most harmful people who have ever existed (especially Jews and Arabs). Jews are constantly undermining civilisation and Arabs created Islam, which also constantly undermines civilisation. Arabs are basically just dumber and more violent Jews. Our greatest threat, indeed HUMANITY'S GREATEST THREAT, is not merely the Jew per se, but the SEMITE.

Attached: infiniteloveistheonlytruth.gif (500x452, 951K)

PART
AND
PARCEL

AIDS is the HIV endgame, dumbshit. It's what happens when HIV has completely obliterated your immune system.

Glow in the dark pakis

Attached: rotherham.jpg (2465x2285, 1020K)

A paki Muslim from an anti-Semitic party forces fagbook and Twitter to ban free speech. Jews are to blame. Why are anti-Semites so degenerate?

Our entire history is filled with fucking Arabs and kikes enslaving us, killing us, stealing from us etc. Same goes for everyone them come into contact with. They'll never stop. Semitic people are just vile scum. There use to be decent peoples in the Middle East, capable of civility, creativity etc., who had rich cultures, and Euro-tier empires, like the Persians, then the fucking sub-human Arabs raped their way across the land and fucking destroyed their gene pool. Now Iran is just another shit-hole brown Muslim country.

Oh, and let's not forget Turkic peoples. Might as well toss them in with Semites. They're not as bad as Semites though, but they're definitely bad because they they're Europe's most immediate neighbor.

>"Words hurt my feelings! BAN WORDS!"
BIN THAT WORD!

I know, I just don't remember which I read was hugely common, AIDs or HIV. It's not like they have access to modern medicine. They're a third world country.

>fucking Trump, you're racist Muslim ban don't come to Britain, we'll protest against you

>Britain is to sanction Russian poisoning, Trump, pls, helps us!

He's a Semite too you moron. The problem is all Semitic peoples.

This worthless subhuman needs to die in the most painful and humiliating manner possible

Did he do it while fucking a goat or his mother? He's muslim, after all.

Attached: 1520801811009.jpg (652x657, 127K)

How a fucking paki Muslim from the anti-Semitic party is Semite? Stop your lie, paid Muslim Cyber Army shill.

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/07/jeremy-corbyn-member-private-facebook-group-posted-anti-semitic/amp/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/01/anti-semitism-labour-party-helped-fuel-record-number-attacks/

He's your future prime minister, and I say that confidently. I honestly have no doubt that it's a great possibility. If not him, it will be some other brown Muslim. UK is completely under Semitic rule now, and it's fucking disgusting. White cops even abide and assist. I don't understand it...

>SXSW has grown from a music festival to a mayoral convention for foreign mayor's?

Arabs and jews are both Semitic. They're ethnically similar. They're both equally the scum of our species. They're like niggers on steroids.

There's no way people aren't being paid off to act this retarded. Englandistan is owned by the middle east now.

What do you expect? It's in Austin, which is the San Francisco of Texas and needs to be purged with fire.

Thats just PART AND PARCEL of being on the internet, Sadiq,

Attached: Met.jpg (980x806, 113K)

There's also meets for LGBTQ faggots to talk about shit.

Do as told at your job get paid get to live somewhere.
Dont do as told at your job rant about islam,get to live in a prison cell with muslims.

The police are worms.

Actually shorter

>When you fuck up a Western city so badly acid attacks happen on a daily basis
The price of living in a modern city.

Attached: Acid Attack Combo.jpg (710x1210, 346K)

>I don't understand it...
You should be able to, you guys had a muslim nigger as president for 8 years. Your situation is not as dire as ours, but you yanks need to understand that your country is dying too. I hope you're stocked up on guns and know how to use them

This is quality bait, have a (You), you earned it kiddo.

>People are being mean to me
>Therefore I want to censor and instil a police state.

FFS Brits. Are you ever going to organise a revolution against this Paki and his Islamic followers?

I believe this too.
Everything he is doing now is just to build his profile for eventual Labour leadership. Quite possibly with a view to run for prime minister in two general elections time.
He might be popular in London, which is only 40% English, as for the rest of the UK. Nah.

Ecosophia had post about this. Hate is the new sex

As I get older I lose respect for the police more and more. For most people it's the other way around, but it's becoming increasingly impossible to see them as morally good authority figures

Sup Forums needs to evolve from anti-jew to anti-Semitic. All Semites are the problem, not just jews. All these well-funded goat fuckers are buying their ways into positions of influence and power, and Sup Forums simply focuses on the kike aspect, ignoring Ahmed and the slow political drift toward Sharia-tier censorship. All Semitic people are the problem.
>your country is dying too
My country died in 1965. My people aren't dead yet though, and when this carcass finally implodes, we'll be the only ones walking out alive.

I got a pom mate who told me back in 2011 how nobody respected the police in england and i was pretty surprised. But fuck me you're country is fucked.

They are just revenue gatherers now. Also social workers who have to stop shit skins from slaughtering each other.

Buy a police scanner and start listening to the chaos for yourself. Its nothing but domestic violence disputes.

Tax collectors for the public school mob who run us.