B-b-b-b-but they bused in Mexicans from Philly!!!!

> B-b-b-b-but they bused in Mexicans from Philly!!!!
> W-we still have Congress, this isn't a warning sign!!!
> PRAISE KEK!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FUCK KEK, FUCK SACCONE AND FUCK TRUMP

Attached: pol btfo.png (1036x776, 110K)

SAGE REPORT HIDE

I don't want to be a blackpill faggot but listen up, everyone. What the fuck are we doing if we're not infiltrating politics, even small and local positions. We have to network and build ourselves up. Do you ever take a look at Democrat/SocDem/Lefty groups in your area? They are canvassing and training young people to run. They have PACs, billionaire backers, and more networking and training events than anyone on the right. Seriously, look up (((Indivisible))) and local progressive chapters near you. Look at their events. They have professionals coming in teaching people how to run for anything from school board to congress. And what are WE doing to reach new voters?

WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING LOSE THE MIDTERMS AT THIS RATE!

Attached: p-look.png (800x600, 608K)

Kek is ours now.

PRAISE KEK!!! BLUE WAVE 2018!!!

lol you guys are so sad with your minor shit. we have the world in our hands

As long as wetbacks vote white males I'm OK with being their master.

dude it's over

trump's first year is proof that nothing matters

we have no real say in this out of control government

it's time to buy a lot of guns and retreat to the mountains and let it all fall apart

i'll come out when the fighting starts

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (408x632, 31K)

Its clear, the Trump Meme is over, time to meme the Dems into power for true lulz. /Leftypol/ its your turn now.

tfw the absentees come in and he wins by 11+ votes

also fuck you

>Put forward a clean cut white boy fauxservative
>Pump millions into the race via proxies
>Put out polls showing a 6% lead
>Hype up dipshit liberals using your proxies in the media
>Barely win by 0.3%
>In a district that ceases to exist in a few months

Nice moral victory, Shareblue

Look at all the butthurt from boomers. It's adorable!

>boomers
>on Sup Forums
At least use an insult that makes sense

There are 3000 absentee ballots yet to be counted.

This, Lamb has more in common in his planks with Trump than Saccone did, this will hopefully encourage the GOP to start running MAGA, in touch candidates.

Do explain this to me.
Isn't an entire district left to be counted?
Then why are dems being announced as victorious already?
I really don't understand fucking American politics

Here we go, the triple dubbs speaks the truth. Saccone is going to win by less than 100 to maintain the "double digits" get.

Lmao look at this dude he cares

Attached: 1520995748490.gif (500x263, 3.09M)

3000 absentee ballots in counties that went to Saccone will be posted around 3am EST

Hold on a fucking minute, are you telling me there are still 3k votes to be casted, that could go to either side, when this stupid election ended with less than 900 votes difference?
And these fucking democrats have the audacity to claim victory, while every news outlet plays along?
What the fuck is wrong with you America?

No nigger, these were made in advance by people going to leave the area before voting.

Who hurt you?

>implying dems will win much of anything outside special elections

You just said
>3000 absentee ballots in counties that went to Saccone will be posted around 3am EST
So either you mean to say these votes haven't been counted yet, or I don't know what the fuck the point of your last post was

Drumpf btfo!

AHAHA /PTG/ AND the_cucknald on suicide watch

hes only winning by 600 votes & there is 3000 votes left in pro republican areas

It doesn't matter who wins now anyway, Democrats used this as a platform to hype up the mid terms & they can claim they flipped a district that Trump won by 20 points, ignoring all the details that Lamb ran as a Republican & Saconne's anti union pass was a death knell for him

They have not been counted yet, regardless there will be a recount.

So the count is not over yet, not only that but there is a 600 votes gap, and yet everyone is putting democrats as winners.
I seriously don't fucking understand you America

called it, so it must be a winner. keke wont fail

Attached: 1509773906475.jpg (596x722, 104K)

>4000 absentee ballots still being counted.
>Even CNN hasn't called race

HAHA, nice try shareblue shill. You can't demoralize with the most obvious stretch ever. If you win it won't even be a percentage point, and the goyim will be that much closer to catching on.

Calm down faggot, it's just for a district.

Attached: 1498598117377.jpg (915x775, 93K)

>0.2%
wew lad thats a big wave lol

Attached: 041.gif (600x450, 1.84M)

This
>reddit spacing BTW stop
People need to be woken up by fire, they will not wake up VIA logic. Things need to fall apart in order to be rebuilt. It was foolish to think anything could be build on the rotten foundation that is America in le current year.
We must begin a new

This. We need to shill hard for MAGApedes I the primaries over the next couple months. Running neocons only guarantees blue wave

KEK they're literally talking about posting here on reddit. Trumptards here are fucking boomers.

>Trumptards
>Boomers
You forgot about the 6000 absentee votes tomorrow. I can't believe you shill fucks have made 10 of these threads already.

Build your militia networks boys.