ITT: canonically ugly characters

ITT: canonically ugly characters

A butthurt Asukafag is behind the devious OP.

You

I'm not an asukafag. Rei is just so ugly... i cant find a single appealing shot of her in the actual show, all fanart is just headcanon. I dont get her visual appeal

That fucking bitch from hibike
That fucking bitch from symphogear

True, she looks like a tranny

she looks fine in that picture

objectively wrong
true patrician

god i wish that was me. asuka that is

>rebuild
literally meaningless

>rebuild
except that's not a pic from rebuild ding-aling

Nope, I'm not a Reifag but she's pretty, cuter than Asuka.

I had trouble finishing NGE because I had to pause every time Rei was on screen, she's too cute. Your taste is shit and so is your thread, begon

Gendo tried to end humanity's induviduality for that face. And since he is the ultimate man, it can't be that bad.

I'm not gonna lie, the first time I saw this scene I felt genuine joy when she smiled.

>this is ugly

Uhhhhhh. Yes it is.

you have very poor taste user. Only men of culture can appreciate Rei Ayanami

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rei Ayanami. The dialogue is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical fanboyism most of the insanity will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rei’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realise that they’re not just weird animu shit- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rei Ayanami truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rei’s existential catchphrase “I am not a puppet” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hideaki Anno’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rei body pillow. And no, you cannot see it.

Is that actually the best picture of rei you could find? You're kind of proving OP's point

I was kind of scared.

no it isn't

t. Suzuha

That edgy shit with eyepatch, lucoa and tanta

>Toji & Kensuke remark on ep5 how she's hot
>calls her canonically ugly
fuck off Asscuck

There I fixed your Rei, you don't have to thank me

Rei is the perfect Muslim wife.

>You can marry like 10 of her
>Underage
>No personality
>Does what she is told
>Is a suicide bomber

Prove me wrong

Alien lookin ass

I don't get why if she's supposed to be ugly they didn't just make her ugly. She's still 7/10 with perfect proportions you see in anime girls.

She's not supposed to be ugly.