Systematic racism doesn't exis-

>systematic racism doesn't exis-

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-235227.jpg (1440x2075, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=46821
businessinsider.com/most-violent-cities-in-the-world-2018-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t

Ben and Jerry's tweet proves you wrong.

>Ben & Jerry's
the fuck?

Attached: zXx1fxE.jpg (2158x1440, 482K)

It's a fucking ice cream company why the fuck should I give a shit what they say I just want ice cream. Ben & Jerry need to shut up and shovel me full with their cream.

Black criminal behavior exists.

Attached: ddyuldfyi;l.png (2032x3528, 2.3M)

Ben and Jerry have the right to not serve you based on your political opinions :^) So either shut up like a good goy when you go in to buy your icecream or take a stand, you can't have it both ways

The outcomes of a system don't prove systemic racism. There are many potential reasons such an outcome may occur which do not involve racism. You're an idiot.

>Niggers aren't violent cimina-

Black Americans also make up 40% of the homicides in the US. Really makes you think Ben and Jerry's, you fucking ice cream company.

>not adjusted for income
Fix it and then you can debate the rates cause you're being disingenuous when you don't need to be

niggers don't commit more crim-

They are exposing systematic racism in America which will get them more customers. I will personally be buying 10 pints tommorow.

You think that there aren't poor whites too? Sure you're right, a majority of poor blacks are doing this shit but when there just as many poor, uneducated white people if not more it really jogs your noggin. Your point is moot.

I presume you live in Sydney?

>Ben & Jerry's
Fuck their overpriced shit.
Even if the founders weren't retarded hippies I'd buy Blue Bunny instead.

Just like we have the right to not make cake for someone based on their political opinio- oh wait a second...

Maybe, just maybe, they break more laws than other races

Maybe.

RACIST
SYSTEMIC
SYSTEM

They've Liberal Jews who have always been political.

No dumbfuck i'm saying don't use stats that will immediately get told to adjust for income you tard. So far nobody has posted adjusted stats so there's no valid evidence in this thread so far
newcastle

Last I checked you did

Stay away from Haagen Dazs as well

It is because they are more VIOLENT you leaf.

Attached: 1YaHYUJ.png (1357x800, 28K)

Attached: ferguson-rioters1-628x356.jpg (628x356, 54K)

dont be a nigger, include a source and an actual label on the colour grading please

>people are poor because some people have to be poor by law
Im poor because im dumb. I dont commit crime because im not dumber than a nigger.

Are they secret Nazis?

Not the same, but still shows nigs are stupid.
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=46821

Australians and Canadians are the only two woke countries on Sup Forums.

>Must be racism and not blacks being more prone to violence

people who commit crimes go to jail, they are not just tossing innocents into jail in mass numbers...the blood thirsty lawyers would have a field day.

if thats the stat maybe people need to look at why people are committing crimes in numbers that add up to this conclusion rather than creating scapegoats.

Attached: MichelleApe_zps7843484d.jpg (401x271, 23K)

Do you need to see the crime stats for asian and african migrants to australia?

/

Attached: i-put-the-ape-in-rape.jpg (322x400, 13K)

>"X" is going to jail more than "Y" this means "Z" is targeting "X" more than "Y"
What?

Mathematically, I'd be asking if "X" is really being targeted more, or if I'm just not reading the data correctly.

Attached: high impact commie removal.gif (290x200, 968K)

>crime statistics dont exis-

Attached: STATS.jpg (958x699, 215K)

'

Attached: download.jpg (181x200, 3K)

Jesus fucking christ, i wonder why, what a shithole america is , they literally want to release criminals lmao

Attached: crime.png (797x101, 15K)

DONT SHOOT ME *PEW*

Attached: Emmanuel-Bass_mugshot.400x800.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Those numbers could be faked by white supremacists in government.

Inadvertently redpilling fats

They mimic victim stats idiot.

WHYTE SUPREMISS BE LYIN!!! WE BE KANGZ!!!

Attached: moshootingsuspectsm.jpg (400x450, 38K)

>at least 90% of the most violent cities in the world are in the Americas
>five are black majority cities in the US

Do people think Africa is safer? Americas have more stable governments, if only because of the US' influence. How many stable African governments are there that can track crime stats?

businessinsider.com/most-violent-cities-in-the-world-2018-3

SHEEEEIT

Attached: qoII9Xm.jpg (480x600, 55K)

>adjust for income
Multiply the rates by 2.5 to adjust for those living in poverty. Only effects rape and DUI stats.

Violent crime has gone down in recent decades. Yet arrest rates have gone up. Especially if you are a POC. White Supremacy still rums rampant in our Country

For the last time you niggers I'm trying to help you tards by making sure you idiots don't discredit yourselves with the wrong stats

Niggers are hyper criminal.
They land in jail.
How is that racism ? Thats just toooo retarded.

>falling for the frozen jew
>get diabetes
>forever dependent on the pharma jew

When Amerifats will learn their lesson?

The real crime here is Ben & Jerry's charging over 5 dollars for a pint of fucking ice cream. Get bent losers.

Ben & Jerry's win faggot of the year award.
>Talk only about black prison population percentage and how high it is
>Must be systematic racism
>Ignore high black crime rates everywhere throughout the country hence why they are in prison

Attached: Ben_and_Jerrys_Apply_Ever_After.jpg (652x630, 74K)

None of these links work.

I defy you to find a country in the world where blacks are underrepresented in the prison population.

>Dominate athletic programs - black achievement and progress
>Dominate crime statistics - systemic racism

Based on purchasing power parity, black Americans have higher incomes than Italians in Italy. Why doesn’t Italy have higher crime rates?

Ice cream? More like cuck cream LMAO get rekt faggitz 420 blayzeit

>attempting to compare different nations
Fuck off retard this is worse than using other countries in gun debates

Been crossboarding to Sup Forums for a while now but before I'll call myself "redpilled" can someone answer two things for me?

1. Why is it that when Jews dominate poltical/economical/cultural positions while being a low percent of the population it is not due to intelligence, but when blacks dominate rape/theft/violence with a low population it is due to intelligence?

2. Does anyone have statistics (with sources) of black crime compared to white crime that is adjusted for poverty or education rates?

Attached: 29153-billina.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Attached: 2scoops.jpg (350x391, 33K)

Nice try retard

Attached: IMG_20160922_175550.jpg (536x392, 31K)

>no latino group
???

refer to

Black men make up 6% of the population butare 100% of white on black rapists. Need any more evidence that niggers are subhuman and don't belong in Western countries?

Has nobody thought "Wow blacks dont really do so well in a society founded by whites, and also designed to work best for whites, maybe we should give them a chance to go ahead and do their own thing without us?"

You live in a burger joint? Pretty lame, emu fucker

Latinos are included in white so they can make the rates seem higher than they are.

This is a bold marketing ploy from Unilever.
Wonder if it translates into decent sales figures by marketing to the SocJus demo.
Plenty of heffers out there who think B L's M, so I imagine it's a pretty lucrative market to tap into.

All I know is that they just started selling B&J's here at a ridiculous mark up.
~nz$7 for a piss small single serve pottle.

Ah I see, thanks

>tfw you'll never come home from work to your moe emu waifu and unlimited tiny ass sliders
Why even live?

Attached: 94212fc1e824093ec7236dfadbbe3147--art-pictures-animal-pictures.jpg (550x713, 59K)

>Black men make up 6% of the population butare 100% of white on black rapists
How can a black man be a white on black rapist?

>systematic racism
>not just niggers do more crime

mong just proved how munted he is.

Attached: 1519640641506.jpg (1000x554, 126K)

Why does she make my ping ping go bing bing!

Attached: gif.gif (500x389, 248K)

Pls respond to #1

>assumed discrepancy in system and not in genetics
Lol nice try bruh

Attached: 1514358735669.png (657x539, 110K)

Latino is usually thrown under the "White" category

They have that place, it's called Africa. Look at how they did there in their "Wakanda" or whatever the fuck they call it.

Are you saying different groups of people might be more violent than others?

nice pet
where'd you buy it?

Systemic and systematic are different words, OP

All time low in crime rate vs all time high in incarceration
Really makes you think

It's called nepotism.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That’s actually low considering the rate of crimes committed by blacks. Should be more like 50% if it were congruous with crimes committed.
If anything this proves that blacks are less likely to go to jail for committing a crime.

Isn't one of the liberal intellectual talking points that CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION?

Say that terror attacks are made by Muslim...and they'll say that you don't know how to read stats.

Attached: 1520625478910.jpg (720x720, 131K)

What do you mean exactly?

>ctrl+f
>blue bell
>0 results

Attached: 1495772320332.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

"Adjusted for poverty and education rates" shutup faggot

You're reaching moron levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Not an argument.

Attached: are you feeling pathetic.jpg (640x350, 31K)

B&J should make 100% of their workforce black and see what happens to their company

Ben and Jerrys tweet proves niggers commit way more crime.

Troll or Trudeau - which is more likely?

>Ben and Jewy's

Attached: images (49).jpg (384x384, 29K)

>doesn’t know the difference between systemic and systematic
Silly prole

Attached: A9087390-12D5-4693-AC87-A115F46DE8F9.jpg (981x653, 133K)

Jews don't have the extremely high intelligence that would explain their overrepresentation in the elite. Also, there is a high correlation between intelligence and crime even within races. You can't use racism to explain that.