Raildex

If Crowley is the one who forces espers to take magic recoil, then why hasn't someone figured out a way around it?

Is there really a need to in a Science-based city? Most of the residents, if not all, aren't even aware that Magic exists in the first place, so it's not like they've had many chances to use it. I'm pretty sure the only people in AC aside from Touma and main characters that knows about Magic are the Kihara's.

Tsuchi was a top tier expert magician before the esper curriculum nerfed the crap out of him. Auto Restore keeps him from dying every other time he casts something, luckily.

Crowley may be an old degenerate but he did invent moden magecraft's work kit and the modern day science side. Nobody is smart enough and not much people inside of AC actually know about magic outside of Touma, Kiharas and Crowleys pawns in the dark side.

Yeah, but I don't see a real need for people to find a way around the magic recoil in Espers aside from "don't use magic". They're strong enough with their Esper abilities itself.

It's going to fail him one day and he's going to die alone in a gutter somewhere.

He has a pretty good idea of his limits, he can usually cast one to three spells in a day without risking death, if he waits for Auto Restore to work in between them.

>why hasn't someone figured out a way around it?
Someone did.

There's no reason to

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

I don't think any Kihara besides kagun, yuiitsu, noukan knew about magic. Byouri sure as shit had no idea.

I don't think Byouri would give a single fuck even if she was told

The loch Ness monster has no need for magic

Amata apparently knew about Magic somewhat because he commented on Vento's Divine Punishment and accepted that it was through unscientific means (magic, depending on the translation)

> Loch Ness Monster
But they were controlled by a magician.

HON HON HON le englsh whora i want to hon hon hon stick my hon hon baggete in your hon hon hon framage hon hon

Where is this line from

Le volume 20 in le hon hon page 138

Hon hon hon i wanta you to blow me Kanzakihon hon hon taka my bagggete

Because it's not convenient for the plot yet.

Carissa did nothing wrong

She still suffers from the recoil to the point of almost passing out

>When you plot a terrorist attack on your own country to start a civil war and attack another country
Carissa was actually an american

Hon hon i wanta to hon hon be le presshoned agaomsyt hon hon hon hon
hon hon non ser pas se hon hon framagae

She only tried it once, I'm sure with practice she could figure out how to manipulate her AIM field even better to move the recoil to external objects. That would still mean lots of explosions, though.

>Manipulate her AIM field
Literally only Rikou can do this

That's how Umidori offloaded the recoil, though. She extended her AIM field into a cliff to treat it as part of her own body.

What do you hon hon think le hon hon baguette was for hon hon?

Stop, this isn't funny anymore

>all this shitposting just because one person reached frogs being relevant in the LN
These threads are fucked once Brexit gets adapted.

Now that Academy City is kill, what will happen to the Level 5s?

I half believe someone like Aiwass or a magic god is going to bring the dead clones back to life. Before Lilith, I'd have said "Kamachi seems to want dead characters to stay dead". But now I seriously wouldn't be surprised if Accelerator is bleeding to death in an alley somewhere and a clone with a Gekota pin shows up and tells him to not be a retard and think him dying is going to solve anything. She'll reveal herself as 9982

>Kamachi just got away with never revealing the number 6

Calling it Brexit is silly anyway. It was a (failed) coup.

But gakotas have always been relevant???

That make Touma's sacrifice in NT9 kind of silly, then.

>9982
>not going all the way back to 0001

Dead before the misaka network truly began.
If there's any chance of revival its because their personalities/souls/whatever you wanna call em's, were saved/stored.
Maybe someone casted a spell to trap their souls until they could be saved.

It'll have to be 0001, 9982 or 10031 to be really impactful but I suppose the message would get across if it was any serial number before 10032

>clone
>souls

>Implying that not every man who is born does not have the sacred liberties given to man due to the soul

Spoilers when?

So are we getting Season 3 PV this weekend or more MOBAGE stuff?

We don't know but I wouldn't expect much if it's just a Nico stream.

You should expect nothing until comiket.

Gunha will basically be a super hero
The six is science version of the flying saint so he will never show
Misaki probably goes home
If mugino doesn’t go with hamazura she will stay with the rest of item
Mikoto probably won't leave AC
Wherever the lolis are beetle will be there

Souls don't exist, human consciousness is an emergent property of our brains. We are nothing more than the flesh we're made of. And there's nothing wrong with that.

When's comiket?

All your hype shitpost got me to watch this, almost finished with Index 1. Accelerator went from Shadow the hedgehog edge to a punished esper trying to redeem himself. Also there's vampires, magic and angels and shit, this is so fucking stupid. 10/10 should have watched sooner

He risks death every single time he uses magic. If anything major ruptures like one of his atria, he's done. He's just lucky as fuck so far.

there's nothin' wrong with more mobage stuff, its some good shit

When will all the seasons be streamed

December 29, 30 and 31.

It's gonna be a PV made in the mobage.

could be interesting if its OT15 cutscenes though

Rupturing his heart is like rolling a 1 out of 100. There's just so many other things that can rupture and certainly won't instantly kill him. He's only used magick something like two dozens times onscreen and the effects have ranged from internal to external bleeding of capillary-rich areas like the lungs and sides, which are almost always the areas that bleed for anyone suffering the magick recoil (almost everyone coughs up blood from lung rupturing).

Most magicians wont ever need to, and most espers dont know about magic. Tsuchi is like the only one who would really care.

Believe me when I say the shit in season one is absolutely tame compared to how batshit Kamachi gets later down the line. It's the reason most of us are still here.

>Rupturing his heart is like rolling a 1 out of 100
That's pretty fucking high odds if as he said he's casting 1-3 spells a day

You haven't seen anything yet.

I like how in every update theres also a ton of subtle and QOL updates

You only need to wait for Season 3. Its going to be like 4 times more batshit insane than Season 1.

They fucked PvP even more.

Nothing in pvp got changed user, that's just your own beliefs

So for PVP, is that number essentially your power that goes up with wins and down with losses?

He's only cast a dozen or so spells onscreen in the whole series. The books describe the recoil as pressure that escapes by rupturing blood vessels. Pressure escapes through the thinnest wall parts of a vessel system, which in the human body are the microscopically thin capillaries. He would have to exceedingly unlucky for something far more pressure resistant like the hear to rupture over the capillaries. We see this with almost every magician who suffers the recoil, coughing up blood, which is highly indicative of capillary rupture in the lungs. Tsuchi casts multiple spells and starts bleeding from the sides, which is also indicative of capillary ruptures.

The real part of his luck is having an esper ability completely specialized for healing ruptured capillaries, not his surviving spellcasting.

Honestly wouldn't mind, so long as we got more new Raildex content

>He says posting fake images

that is your ranking

Shit is small as fuck.

Higher is better then, alright thanks for clarifying.

now you don't really know what you're trying to say here

You know I'm all happy for season 3 and all but it's going to turn to shit once we hit Brexit. I wish Sup Forums could stay in their containment board but because of Brexit these threads will die.

These threads have seen worse.

Edits are the best.

You underestimate the autism and faggotry that pathetic excuse for a board has.

Well we already have you here Kakineposter, it can't get much worse

That they are

C-document will be the primer, don't worry.

The shitposting is going to start the moment Hamazura looks important. Frenda's death and Uiharu getting hurt will make things worse, even if the drama in the threads is forced. Accelerator vs Kakine will push the threads over the point of no return, and the Sup Forumsshit will just continue what was already shit

>Best arc has little to no shitposting
Good to hear

I imagine half of the "REEE REEE REEEEE REEEE REEE REEEEEEE CUTE GIRL IS DED REEEEE THIS SERIES A SHIT A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT REEEEEEEEEEEE" that's going to occur over Frenda's death is going to be our regulars here now just forcing the drama so they can have "fun"

What is next for them

If I deem the situation necessary, I will not post Kakine during the Accel vs Kakine shit. Even I have an eye for quality, we don't want to be worse then DBS now should we?

They become part of Kamijou's harem

Bully Touma. find Kamisato and get WR'd.

*Kamisto's

She looks like a man.

Nagai is a subhuman piece of shit

You think it was Kamisato that brought them back? No, it was this right hand

Learning what underwear is.

Those 3 girls are too

>Nagai worked on that gundam series with the extremely edgy ending
It's like he put all of the edge for railgun into that series sparing only a bit for the sisters arc.

Magic Gods can't revive like that without a Phase nor care about Accelerator. Aiwass gives no shit about Accelerator and only Aleister. Just because she was "revived" doesn't mean anyone else will. It worked because of exactly what Aiwass said.

Are these arm band type identifiers really that common in Nipland? From an European perspective, my mind would immediately draw the Nazi connection.

Aiwass has specifically said he finds Accelerator interesting. And we don't know what Aleister plans to do with the clones; for all we know, the more clones he has the better, but he chose to sacrifice some to polish Touma more.

Don't speak for others. I'm not here just for the crazy developments, I'm here for how they're flawlessly incorporated, the characters, continued wordbuilding and the plot since Day 1.

Just dumb salty Frendafags are smalltime.