There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault weapon like this

There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault weapon like this.

As a future former marine I can tell you that the purpose of an "assault" "weapon" is to launch an "assault" on a fortified enemy position during a battle. Now why would the average American citizen need such a weapon? Answer: They don't. These are weapons of war and don't belong on American streets.

Somewhere in our nation's history people got this misguided idea that gun owners = patriots. The fact is that a real patriot is someone who sees the detriment that guns are to this nation and is willing to give them up to make the nation better. If you disagree then you can hardly consider yourself a patriot when it is your actions that are causing such turmoil in this nation.

Attached: assaultriflepictureforbaitthread.jpg (800x533, 67K)

7/10 pretty good but make it a little more subtle

KYS

Attached: 1509575719624.png (1313x1248, 199K)

sage, mods not doing their jobs

>future former marine
This is where the bait fell apart.

>this thread again

I'm betting this gets over 100 replies.

Attached: 1520770472460.png (625x626, 35K)

How else can I shoot you twenty times?

>There is no reason for a civilian
Not for you to decide. Shall not be infringed.
Sage in all fields.

>There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault weapon like this.
Cahnge the term to "Assault style weapon" and keep the rest like is.

The purpose is to kill faggots like you.

>filename
no (you)s, stale pasta is stale

>assaultriflepictureforbait.jpg
Why do you keep posting this thread day after day, shill?

What the fuck is a ‘future former marine’?

you need an assault rifle to fend off an assault from thieves, professional criminals with contraband assault weapons.

Civilian guns aren't even to military specs, which civilians need against criminals.

Its not about needs.
Its about rights.

Attached: 1519085290660m.jpg (1024x1011, 77K)

>future former marine
Lost hard

pasta bait

Attached: 1521002522859.jpg (625x626, 80K)

Shill

Eh, I spotted it too soon. I'd give it an 3/10 enough not to sage, but that's it.

An assault rifle is a defense rifle. It's an anti-assault, counter-assault rifle.

You need an assault rifle to fend off an assault.

Bear assaults you? What do you need? An anti-assault rifle.

Yeah, whatever. I bet I've serviced my country in more ways than you ever will or can ever imagine you little shitheads.

The good thing is, you’re showing how much pussies the American military is, wouldn’t even be hard to defend against you cuck

This thread is totally not bait

Attached: ea8afce63b835411236e4eec6fc7b09f07f043f52434b7416fe9164c5a51dc57.jpg (406x347, 40K)

Old pasta is so fucking old. How newfags keep falling for this is beyond me

Attached: 1520629157620.gif (625x626, 552K)

>I bet I've serviced my country in more ways than you ever will or can ever imagine you little shitheads.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Try harder.

>Bear assaults you? What do you need? An anti-assault rifle.
I'd rather throw rocks at a bear than try taking it down with 5.56.

I agree. You shouldn't be able to own explosive making material, a vehicle, tools either. Because what people may choose to do is not relevant. Only what something is capable of. Like beating a man to death. It should be illegal to have muscular arms or high testosterone.

>Old pasta is so fucking old. How newfags keep falling for this is beyond me
Because Sup Forums has no real mods to speak of and Sup Forums is filled with Republican Conservatives.

Why did you bump this thread? Are you being retarded on purpose?

Attached: 1521002161232.jpg (480x480, 38K)

to defend against multiple attackers

It's a defensive weapon. I have shoulder problems. This is the only rifle that I can hold up safely.

That's no excuse. Go get shoulder surgery.

Do you think murder did not exist before the invention of the assault rifle?

How new are you? Are you not aware that this is a slide thread that's been posted probably hundreds of times on this board?

Attached: 1520638511833s.jpg (117x125, 4K)

Shall not be infringed MOTHER FUCKER.
That being said you former welfare queen fags telling us "civilians" that we don't need military style rifles is getting old. Fuck off back to the free gov'ment money you're used to.