THIS IS WHAT ELECTION RIGGING LOOKS LIKE

Lamb has already declared himself the winner even though there are thousands of absentee ballots that have yet to be counted.

>BLUE WAVE COMING
>BLUE WAVE COMING
>BLUE WAVE COMING
This "Blue Wave" is looking more and more like a blue puddle. Even IF he wins, Connor Lamb is an old school Democrat - a union guy. There is no way in hell the rest of the Dems can compete.
The "Blue Dog Party" is dead. The Tranny Wars have begun.

Attached: corrupt-1.jpg (640x352, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_House_of_Delegates_election,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about that whole fucking voting block thats still grey, what does that mean?

Attached: butthurt.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

All those liberal women cheering for a white male to win. feels good man.

the fuck is he doing

>trying to leafpost on another country's elections
forgot your meme flag?

Where did those random 500 votes come from last second? There was like a 40 vote difference then boom, 500 votes for Democrat guy

>Republicans btfo in district that Trump won by 20 points
>"I-It's not that bad you guys! T-There's no blue wave!" insist increasingly nervous trumptards.

Kek

From the computer keyboard.

>blue puddle
>dems roughly break even in a +20 Trump district

I fucking love how Sup Forums shifts the Overton window LEFT everytime they are wrong and lose yet another battle. Your cognitive dissonance is utterly amazing.

This is the beginning of a catastrophic defeat for the alt right. The demographic changes in America are unstoppable. Trump will be the last Republican president ever. Within our lifetimes they'll take all the guns too and your race war fantasies will be completely dead.

You've ignored every leader whose ever tried to help you, including me, and frankly, I can't wait until you all suffer from your stupidity. For me, the most exciting thing will be to watch white men lose their guns; this will be your greatest defeat and it will literally crush each and every one of your souls to lose the last crutch that keeps you sane.

I can't fucking wait. Future you chose.

You know i dont know anything about this guy but he seems very nice and i bet trump will get him on his side, and in november we get his ass out of there

The CIA and warmonger military intel thanks you for your support.

You're trolling but it's honestly shitty because this is true, but only because of Trump. If they'd put in a Paul libertarian type instead the Republicans would have a real chance. Instead, reasonable right wing ideals are becoming toxic and obnoxious SJWs are being vindicated because oh look, conservatives really are crazy radicals and immoral traitors and Nazis. Nice job you fuckards.

all this denial

stay mad drumpfkins

You're welcome. I'm here for you both.

>being driven this insane by the god emperor

Attached: 1505749009890.jpg (1907x925, 275K)

Relieving the butthurt.

>This "Blue Wave" is looking more and more like a blue puddle.

lol.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 10.20.14 PM.png (1074x972, 254K)

Lamb, as in sacrificial? This whole "America" thing is turning into a soap opera.

Attached: AATsuCollegeStudents.jpg (500x437, 50K)

>you
>leader
Sorry, you can't lead from your mommies basement Schlomo.

Bring on the hanging chads

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

lol u cunts r fukked

I remember my first lefty infograph on Reddit. It made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Just like hope and change! Mmm.

Attached: Crime_by_Race_2016.png (1594x854, 192K)

easy to do when up rig everything, shill

>spoiler libertarian candidate

I can't wait for November. Can you?

Haha. How many libertarian societies are hugely successful? Please meme with your 'facts'? Libertarianism is a fucking dream, and a dumb one at that. It always creates a power vacuum that is then filled by ruthless anti-white corporations.

You idiots never learn. It's laughable how much you still can't figure out. If you had any sense in your tiny brains you would have used the same tactics the left used to win such as infiltrating the schools, courts, politics, banks, mass media and the news. Instead, you fled from those things and just handed them over to the leftists. There is no future for whites. You won't fight illegally, and you also won't fight legally in the institutions I mentioned. You LARP. And play with your guns and toys and pretend that's enough. It isn't.

Oh, and your stupid shitskin desert religion certainly isn't helping matters any, yet you just can't wait to spread even more Christianity. It's like modern white men are literally a race of failed idiots. Too arrogant to ever admit their mistakes and learn from them.

punishment for missed goal

I don't get what people are not understanding. The fact that he's basically a republican. The fact that he only has the office for seven months or the fact that it was a special election with less than half of the Republican base showing up?

There are more than 100 House seats held by Republicans in districts that are less reliably Republican than PA-18. Dems only need 24 of them to take the House. GOP is fucked.

Your Jewishness is showing. I think you're afraid.

What's your outlook for the future?
Where are things headed in your opinion?
Will Trump be a one term president, two term or even impeached before?
Who will be the candidates in 2020 and 2024?
What significant cultural shifts will there be in the forseeable future?
What's on the horizon in your thinking?

I'm curious to know.

And when the rest of the ballots come in, giving Sarconne the election?

Special election, with only half a year in office. Might as well as call yourself a ham sandwich for all the good your going to do for the next seven months.

Ask your boss.

Uhmm sorry sweetie, Hillary like, literally has a 98% chance of winning the election! America is so sick of this lame-o Cheeto. 2020 will totally be a blue wave, just like 2016. #HerTurn #ShePersisted #FuckRacism #NazisStink #NotMyPrez #LeftismIsAJoke

Attached: 7AD01BBE4A0F40E89316AF91D3F0391D.jpg (641x848, 128K)

But the ballots aren't all counted yet. You're gonna wanna watch closely and post less.

Trump is Saccone?
No one voted for Saccone in 2016, they voted for Trump.
No one voted for Trump today, they voted for Saccone.

Not very contextually relevant pasta. 2/10.

Christ, I think the Dems are in for some bad news when they realize what special elections amount to...

kek if this is the attitude you take, 2018 is going to be literal hell for you, and Trump's possible 2020 loss - although I think it is unlikely - will probably kill you.

Iran did this.

Notice the pattern. Extremely tight margins to make it look like a struggle. But let's be honest. America isn't that 50-50 anywhere in the country. But we will see 100s of 49.9 to 49.8 races in the future.

If I heard correctly, this will let the winner draw the borders of the district.

Dude, lamb accepted his win days ago. Please ignore the fact that a lot of dead people voted for him. The dead voting is in no way fraud.

That's not how that works...

There's much truth in your post.

He's not basically a Republican. His platform was against the GOP tax cut and he's pro-choice. The district is so gerrymandered to help Republicans that they're redrawing it before the November elections and yet they still gave up a 21 point swing. Those numbers are why the race is important. It's a bellwether. There are more than 100 House seats in districts that are less reliably Republican. Dems only need 24 to take the House. GOP is done.

If everything is rigged how did Trump win

Remember last year when Republicans lost, then a recount ruled it a tie, then the Republican won?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_House_of_Delegates_election,_2017

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF LEAF

Look up fractional magic then get demoralized.

Attached: 1514791497905.jpg (470x470, 30K)

you just know a roastie wrote this

Attached: 0bc8045bcf7e712f11cca886f3ba422a370d100a8810cb5dd6493803e5e73a69-pol.png (566x320, 234K)

good riddance honestly
dems are atrocious and getting worse, but at least they actually legislate and do what they say
GOP is truly smoke and mirrors

>the fact that he's basically republican

Bullshit. He is pro-choice, just personally hates abortion but doesn't support increased laws restricting it. He's pro-gun but is in favor of increased background checks and legislation, to which the NRA decided to run $8000 against him.
>7 months

In a district that won't exist soon as it currently is and will be even less competitive.

>special election

It was a solidly red area so the only explanation beyond bad Republican turnout was great Democrat turnout. The Dems are energized and want to vote.

So what happens then? This district won't exist in November.

This is GW BUSH tactics from 2000 though and it worked. GOP Presidents can't win popular votes only electoral votes.

"Blue puddle" Wut? There is no electoral college in Congressional and Gubernatorial races. Dems aren't just competing, they're Obama-ing. The wave is real...COINTELing Sup Forums isn't going to help since half are Russiabots who didn't get what they planned from Trump anyway.

I lol’d at how hard OP spun this. That’s hilarious. This is seat number 40 the Dems have taken from Republicans and GOP still hasn’t gotten its shit together.
Adios GOP

>His platform was against the GOP tax cut and he's pro-choice
Wrong, he's pro life. Has no stated opinion on the Tax cut. The only thing he campaigned on strongly was Heroin. Not that it matters, he'll be gone in six months. Replaced by a Republican.

That infographic conflates whites with nonwhite mestizos. The real difference in crime rates makes nonwhites look much worse.

that was when the board was funny
what is the motive to vote?
being spammed with unfunny shit?

Attached: 1380330031343.jpg (415x640, 71K)

>alt right
Isnt that like 400 people mostly cia plants? Constitutional conservatism is all i give a fuck about. You pubeless faggot virgins can keep your controlled opposition hilarity.

Attached: 1515060909042.jpg (640x825, 101K)

because they never expected him to win. they obviously thought Hillary was a lock. why do you think they are using every bit of their resources to shit talk Trump these days?

do you honestly think they won't pull out every stop to get him out of office? to also make sure he doesn't get re elected?

it's fucking obvious.

I think Trump will likely be a one term president. I think Republican embarrassment is at an all time high. I hear things like people are self-identifying as Republican at a 25 year low. I see real results (not polls) in Alabama, Virginia and Pennsylvania that back that up. Trump poisoned the GOP well. This is a 21 point swing in 13 months. That's unheard of. Trump campaigned for this candidate. He held a rally. The GOP spent $9 Million from their warchest to try and keep this seat for 7 months. Even if they win this seat from the absentee ballots they already lost.

I have no idea who will run in 2020. But I definitely see how 2018 is shaking out.

No fair! Lamb only won because the Dems unfairly accused Saccone of being a Republican!

Their supreme court is dictating what shape its going to take.

Which is contested by their state legislature in endless court challenges.

>the absolute state

Cry those soy tears, rightwing faggot lmao

Attached: 58055C2C-A721-4C49-902F-CE0379DE0AD2.jpg (360x480, 133K)

>gloating over the utter destruction of the US culturally, socially, economically

It's like you're the bad guy or something. Third world shit hole is the only possible result given your predictions.

Jesus Christ, he looks like the whitest american white guy ever.

Nothing has significantly changed about the people who voted for him in 2016 to 2020 except for the illegals he'd deported and the Arabs he's prevented from coming in.

I think it’s amazing Trumptards still think he’s not losing massively. I open Sup Forums, see their posts and think “wow. That is a lot of delusion.”

>gloating over the utter destruction of the US culturally, socially, economically

Yeah, Trump supporters have been doing that for 2 years now

He did win the actual vote counting though.

Also, it's more than a puddle. Republicans in California and the Northeast are scared.

Suicide is a thing you should try

>yay more of the same
Im laughing at ever right wing and left winger. Plebs think there is a difference.

I am to looking forward to civil war, desu Sup Forums wants either direction to happen whether the outcome after winning or losing.

Why are you a freaking Democrat? They're anti-white heterosexual male.

>hurr
No, really. As low IQ, low impulse control, violence-prone third world genetic trash continue to flood in and reproduce like rats, the only possible end result is the complete destruction of the country on every level possible. Brazil-tier shitscape. Why would you find that a desirable outcome?

>mfw salt-right butthurt

Attached: 1461897309540.jpg (582x600, 294K)

A 21 point swing in 13 months is an enormous change.

>NIIIIIGGERRRRRRSSSSSS
>JEWWWWWWWWS
not an argument

>You've ignored every leader whose ever tried to help you, including me
and who the fuck are you, faggot? No, nevermind. Nobody fucking cares because attention whoring is for females

>old school dem
>Union guy

So you don't realize that the union kicks the money right back to the dems?

Republicans get business money, Dems get Union money.

Yeah you're going to try to impeach Trump and start a civil war that you'll lose and I'm going to laugh about it, you fucking faggot.

his opponent will change
there are plenty of blue collar liberals not willing to vote for an obnoxious satanic cunt
biden vs trump would have been an electoral sweep for the democrats
look at the demographic math
whites cant really win ever again

fuck it, the only future is a white nationalist revolution or balkanization

>Bullshit. He is pro-choice, just personally hates abortion but doesn't support increased laws restricting it.
Got a source?
>which the NRA decided to run $8000 against him
That's not even enough to put up a few billboards...
>It was a solidly red area so the only explanation beyond bad Republican turnout was great Democrat turnout. The Dems are energized and want to vote.
They were amassed to come out against a Republican base that didn't give a shit because they're going to have the real thing in seven fucking months. That's it. The guy will be lucky to even get to participate in a handful of votes, let alone actually proposing any legislation. He's a cold turkey.

Enjoy November. :)

Interesting read, but this left right shit is for entertainment, the real battle being fought right now is in another category. It's like cracking the case in old 90s scooby doo cartoons in 2018, it doesn't matter.

Thank you for your reply.

I watched the abridged clip because fuck 30 minutes on this. I get i there shouldn’t be fractions of votes, but these aren’t even official totals, they are black man changing shit.
What’s the point? Not saying elections aren’t rigged just that this is dumb.

>Trump gets impeached
>salt-right impotently threatens another Civil War
>either they scurry away with their tails between their legs, or they actually try and lose
>mfw

Attached: 1462169111780.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>a Republican base that didn't give a shit because they're going to have the real thing in seven fucking months.

Does that excuse work for Alabama? What about Virginia? What about New Jersey? Repubs are massively underperforming in every special election since 2016.

No, it isn't. It's a typical trend that happens every presidential shit, just like with Reagan. Also, special election. Try as much as you want to paint this as something it isn't, but fucking dream on. Look at the numbers from Texas last month. That's reality bitch slapping you in the face with its giant cock. Your energized base nearly lost to a disinterested public. That's pathetic.

Why are you all tripping over this?

It's a SPECIAL ELECTION.
It's up for general in NINE MONTHS.

Blue retards blew their load early and just galvanized republicans for the REAL elections in November.

Idiots.

Enjoy suicide :). You can probably barely make it through the day as it is. It only gets worse.

Te dems have been getting their shit pushed in so hard you gotta give them something.
It's almost as if everything that's happening just amounts to nothing at all, like a massive time sink to *stall for what*?