Democrats committing election fraud in Pennsylvania

Spread the word, they refused to let a lot of people vote.

Attached: IMG_4357.jpg (567x670, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYaDShSUo2M
youtube.com/watch?v=asaRyor6jF4
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/no-winner-yet-in-pa-18-but-the-gop-has-already-lost.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4&bpctr=1521014770
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop crying, faggot

Fuck off Island nigger.

No more gimme gimme Red Cross money for you subhuman

BUMP

If anons come across any other instances of PA residents claiming fraud post em ITT

Attached: 5DC9FE53-9CA7-4858-BCFD-34D0E2C9082D.jpg (723x500, 114K)

JUST DRAIN THE SWAMP ALREADY TRUMP. I CANT HANDLE THESE FUCKING SCHEMING KIKES ANYMORE

Attached: 1513272676365.jpg (900x1200, 334K)

Fake and gay

I'm doing quite well for myself!

Rather enjoying seeing all you ass-hurt conservatives cry over losing PA-18.

don't give up hope, though! the absentee ballots can still push Saccone to victory lmao

A white male won again I love this country.

No. I'm going to mock you until it stops being fun.

kys guy

people have been screeching election fraud since the 90s. there is never an investigation. ever

Wtf BUMP !!

I'm good, you impotent little fucker.

Unironically... We should tell people to post if they were told they couldn't vote and then archive all the evidence. We should show them the might of this Russian Nigerian basket weaving forum.

They ever quit hoarding the aid?

Attached: talmud.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>people didn't do due diligence
>claim voter fraud

I love how fucking retarded republicans are.

Bump

Dudes, spead this!
Trump needs to put them in jail!!

>this obv shill

lmao

I love how this russian bot wants people to twee the fucking president and HIS SON

LIKE HIS FUCKING SON CAN DO ANYTHING.

People are so gullible.

Fuck off Russian stooge. A text message is not proof

I thought Ricans were Jew-wise. These people will fuck you over too someday.

Keep swimming faggot

kike detected

Attached: 1520406922122.jpg (743x730, 150K)

IT
WAS
HIS
TURN

Please continue bolstering the stereotype that your kind are nothing but soulless savages. I'm sure that'll help you out in the long run.

Attached: asian_girl_blacked.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

SOMEONE ON TWITTER POSTED A MESSAGE WHERE SOMEONE SAID THEY COULDN'T VOTE THAT MEANS THAT ITS TRUE!

Even more pathetic than the Trump/Russia collusion narrative.

it's obvious.

who would vote Democrat these days?

that's proof alone

>Clinton didn’t do due diligence
>blames Russia, sexists, racists, purists, men, women, the air, dirt, etc, et al
God I love the fact that I’m not a Republican, Glibalists are shit and POTUS happens to be Trump, an asshole who manages to shit on neoconservatives and neoliberals all day everyday.

The absolute glory of this timeline

Attached: 588BFFA9-15E8-4A9A-8D6B-F138C865E9BD.jpg (1200x767, 227K)

>t. Carlos Correa
lmao you cucks lost over 1000 total legislative seats since 2010. Glad you got that one tho

Every step to the left is a step closer to the reactionary shoah.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYaDShSUo2M

Please keep it up lefties.

your flag is literally a fake poor quality chinese american flag. commit suicide immediately.

"No, goyim it's not bad they didn't let you vote, it's not like it's your right or anything"

Jews are so bad at shilling, stick with proxy shills.

It's about visibility Mr. Shareblue, they know they wont do jack shit, but the people who follow them may see it.

top kek

Notice how the first thing she grabs his her straight silky long hair, black women's kryptonite. Absolute fuckin savage niggers

ayy lmao that election should have been ez for republicans. it (was) the safest district ever. is the right in crisis?

>Forgets the bernie and hillary incident
>Lel democrats don't che-

youtube.com/watch?v=asaRyor6jF4
Thread theme.

>Random Russian bot on twitter
Give me some real proof Sup Forums

Nah mate. That's the same kind of misunderstanding of the demographic that carried Trump very bigly. This was a good strategic bet for the dems.

Republicans keep losing special elections and democrats are flipping seats like crazy. It's a national blue wave, people are sick of Trump and rising up to vote

>M MUH RUSSIAN BOTS.
Show flag shareblue.

>trumpshill makes bullshit twitter account
>makes outlandish claims slandering the dems
>he actually thinks anyone will fall for this

wew, I know you're used to your echo chamber (ptg) but I assure you most of Sup Forums thinks you''re cancer and need to gtfo ASAP

Republicans got 4 out of 6 special election.

>No proof
Take the proxy off Ivan.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY

Don't have one fucker, what about you show me your flag first.

Attached: 1521010110380.png (808x879, 590K)

if it were true then foxnews would probably be all over it.

just give it their attention and let them handle it, they really aren't like CNN.

Yeah but they aren't flipping any seats like democrats are
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/no-winner-yet-in-pa-18-but-the-gop-has-already-lost.html

NO PROOF

P
R
O
O
F

>Right wingers are so butthurt that they're whining election fraud with their evidence being a random tweet from a no-name twitter account.

There were no special election dem seat incumbents you fucking retard

>Please be real

They need to take this shit to Donald Trump directly though, NOT the media.

No proof of what?
You should be the one giving proof if these russian bots exist.

You kikes crack me up man, you're bullshit tactics might work in your containment threads (ptg) but it doesn't work on anyone else. Trump has jewish grand kids, he regularly ingests kike sperm, did you honestly think people would stay on board after he revealed his true colors? Everytime trump backs down and reneges on his promises you fucking faggots have some excuse, "MUHHHH 5 D CHESS DERRRP"
No one buys it anymore, like I said before stick to your containment thread and circle jerk the same 56 posters that you attract you fucking mutt.

Yeah but what does it say when democrats are flipping seats. People are fed up

Also notice how it was again a cheap shot, black people's modus operandi. Fucking animals man.

Fed up with what? Literally nothing is different in PA and the greater Pittsburgh area continues to be the shining economic star of the state. People are just watching the talmudvision so they can receive their daily communist agitation and think that they are resisting or changing something by voting for one team vs. the other.

Never claimed to be on trump's side retard.

That is why I showed that link in the first place because there is no political difference between the both parties.

All the lies about voter fraud.

Sure a lot of claims without proof or even anything to back them up.

>this twitter post is all the proof we need!

Record a video you retarded faggots.

Attached: 1464121824183.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Again where is your proof that these bots exist?
Jewish shills exist, blueshare exists, jidf exists and their is huge amount of evidence for it, now show me evidence that russian bots exist and quit changing the subject.

So you admit you have no proof. Okay.

Don't reply to nuflags. You give them life.

So you have no proof that russian bots exist? Alright..

Fine by me..

youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4&bpctr=1521014770
Gonna leave this here for any t_donald fag to get redpilled.

No proof for his tin foil theories of election fraud.
LOL

>nuflags
They're false flags.

fpbp

Attached: 3c24567638dd1c73bac7406fda74109090e62c38314cad0ec58d6a92d99278ef.jpg (2715x1527, 661K)

Bots exist for everything bro. It's fucking easy to buy dozens of twitter accounts and spam whatever messages you want, regardless of whether or not it has to do with this election. The sites these bots have operated on have come out and said as much but you probably think they're lying. In actuality, everyone uses bots but the "Russian" ones only blew up because it has to do with politics and not inflating likes/rts for a literal who. Even then that doesn't mean the Russian government was necessarily behind it all. I'm not sure how you can sit here and go on about the JIDF and shareblue, but think some Russian buying twitter bots is a completely far-fetched and fabricated idea.

But you still have provided no proof for this thread's subject.

>White: you’re a fucking faggot
>Non White: fuck off you fag

>Non White: you’re a faggot
>White: WAAAAA WHY ARENT YOU TREATING ME WITH COMPLETE RESPECT AAAAA YOU SEE THIS PROVES THAT NON WHITES ARE SOULLESS MONSTERS WITH NO EMPATHY OR FEELINGS (for white people) REEEEEEEEE

Did you know Russia has B-O-T-S?

screen shots of tweets are proof here faggot

feels before reals

This is how leftists beat you retards in arguments, you let them force you to defend stupid irrelevant shit.

This guy is stupid to think that Christianity is pro-Jew.
Fucking retard says "le bible is infantile". This moron doesn't realize the Bible is true and probably thinks all Christians are Evangelicals.

Attached: the blue checkmark of verified opinions.png (645x729, 125K)

I like how he put some mud on his helmet for extra camo effect.
Smart thinking.

Nigger detected,

Sheboon bullying is always exactly the same. Very pretty white, Asian, brown girl makes them jealous because they look like a monkey with downs so they chimpout only with a 12 monkey squad as backup and usually when the victim is looking away.