Sup Forums criticizes liberals for being hateful to anyone who disagrees with them politically

>Sup Forums criticizes liberals for being hateful to anyone who disagrees with them politically
>Sup Forums cheers the death of a great scientist merely because he was against Brexit and Trump

Go on, try and defend this hypocrisy. I dare you.

Attached: stephen-hawking.jpg (499x333, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEa7CfPaCRw
vocaroo.com/i/s1cokDxekISM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He’s not dead he’s just upgrading his OS

wrong Stephen

i despise liberals and dont expect anything less in return

People here do it anonymously on a chinese image board. Leftists actually bash people on the head with bike locks in real life

>against Brexit and Trump
lmao confirmed brainlet
fuck that spastic nerd
S

This.

/thread

Also,

OP is a fucking faggot.

i honestly dont know if he did anything
he was just the sci-fi crippled science man that appealed to reddit sensibilities
i dont think he contributed anything meaningful outside of talking shit from his dumb chair and his cursed body
if he helped humanity in any meaningful way i will apologize, but i'll need proof

He was more concerned with the coming robot overlords.

They cant. Conservatives are known for their hypocrisy and low IQ.

Attached: 1993E6B5-668D-4A45-8E9F-85DF04D9668E.png (427x533, 281K)

Yea, we run people over with cars instead! Much more effective.

pol isn't a unified organisation you knob...

I respect the man but he shouldn't use his scientist idol status to push his on opinion on sociopolitical topics.

>people die
What? You want me to write this faggots eulogy or something?

/thread

Attached: 018BC728-EA3C-4855-9618-1AD01C51F25E.jpg (178x168, 15K)

Mass generalization. I love Stephen Hawking.

He wasn’t a great scientist. His peers didn’t regard him as a great scientist either. There really is nothing remarkable about his work. Every university has physicists doing work above what he did. The only reasons he’s well known is because he’s been on TV and was stuck in a wheelchair, as if someone making very vague statements about the universe in a robot voice makes what he said profound.

Holy shit. He heavily contributed to our understanding of the beginning and end of the universe through his theorems on singularities. Do your own research you colossal cuck

>Taking Sup Forums seriously.

Attached: 1520564365314.jpg (764x713, 309K)

no, faggot. im asking you to fill me in
what did he do that wasn't already done? what did he himself do? like, i can tell you what louis pasteur did. can you tell me what this weirdo did?

When you're a fat, autistic weeaboo who posts on Sup Forums, things don't need an underlying rhyme or reason.

His death is already known to people from the world over. The cheeto dust-covered mongoloids who post here will die irrelevant, maybe from choking on their tendies or something. It must be painful to know that everyone they hate most (Obama, Hawking, etc.) made a great contribution to humanity while they rotted away, a total casualty to the species.

It would truly be better if they all gave in to their suicidal tendencies.

jk y'all get yourselves straight. ily

Even though I am a fickign leaf, I agree absolutely.

A king amongst kings, expunged by the reaper, it is a shame opposers are adamant to refute his findings so absolutely.

>Go on, try and defend this hypocrisy. I dare you.
it's hilarious thats why, S

Al Gore is still alive famalam

Preach OP
I hate nu-pol so much The_Donald fucked this place up.

>be white nationalist
>shit on one of the greatest white astrophysicists and compare him to fucking bill nye

What did they mean by this

Ok, being a theoretical physicist myself, I’ll bite:

>smart guy
>contributed a lot to cosmology and quantum gravity
>massively overrated
>none of his predictions were ever experimentally verified and won’t be for a very long time
>but that covers only his early work
>most of his career was spent pushing speculative nonsense like (((supergravity))) and (((string theory))) as theories of everything
>He also had bizarre notions on climate science, was convinced the planet would turn into Venus
>hardcore leftist
>all these things + his atheism and books are why he’s so popular

Attached: 7E6A9CB3-301C-4DED-A5AE-4379804AEB0D.png (500x583, 130K)

>>Obama was a communist dirt bag who tried to destroy America and the West. Hawking was a genius physicist who overcame insane odds to contribute useful ideas to the world. Occasionally he spouted off on things he knew nothing about like politics. Putting Hawking in the same category as a scum bag traitor like Obama is not ok.

more like downgraded
also sage

He is the one who created the math we still use as a major part of our understanding on black holes/singularities.

I think he was popular mainly for the way he overcame his disease to be a man of substance. I don't know much about physics, but I respect him for that.

This beta scientist help usher in the shit state that science is in.

>Sup Forums cheers when our enemies are silenced (by machinations that aren't our own)
Vs
>leftist actively try to silence us by their own machinations

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums would have a problem with leftists if all they ever did was celebrate our eventual natural deaths within the confines of their own echo Chambers, you false equivalence faggot.

>Sup Forums cheers the death of a great scientist merely because he was against Brexit and Trump
He insulted us and called us the lowest common dominator. Fuck him. If he just said he had X political views, then no one would care. He literally personally attacked us multiple times.

He was wrong about the No-hair theorem
He was wrong about the Higgs-Boson
He lived a shitty life of only one discovery that bore fruit and the rest of his time telling everyone else they were wrong. He was a megalomaniac who believed only his ideas were the correct ones. Now that the old shitlib cripple is dead, science can progress.

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Nope. The math (differential geometry) was developed decades before by Einstein, Hilbert, Riemann, etc. Also, he wasn’t the only one who worked on these things. Penrose, Sciama, Chandrasekhar, Unruh, etc.

>Sup Forums is the same person

Convenient that our generations "Einstein" is no more than a remote controlled car with a text to speech device installed.

Imagine if he was just sitting there being driven around as someone in a van spreads misinformation.

"through theorems" i have a theory, you're a faggot.

>Croatian not respecting science

begone, stupid slav gopnik

>great scientist
What are his great inventions and scientific breakthroughs? Oh right there are none, he is a scientist just as much as Arthur C. Clark and that meme nigger scientist.
His contributions are all in the domain of fantasy and larp.

Not sure what he said about Higgs or no-hair. But he was definitely wrong on the cosmological constant (dark energy) and (((supergravity)))

the death of a great scientist
Stephen Hawking is not a great scientist. He's a celebrity personality, like Bill Nye or Kim Kardashian.

I never cared for Hawkins.

>Sup Forums is one person

Anyways I also find the Hawking shit kind of distasteful but then again this IS Sup Forums. Of course there's going to be Sup Forumstards mocking the life of a great scientist who overcame his condition, it's in the fucking name.

Attached: 1518900934752.png (844x746, 129K)

>Hawking radiation

Attached: hawking radiation.jpg (288x175, 10K)

He had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Attached: Sad russian.png (1192x830, 228K)

As soon as people start trowing around millions of years, and galaxies far away I stop reading...

and now he's burning in hell just like every atheist

>His contributions are in the domain of fantasy

Not true in his early career. He did discover some interesting stuff. He wasn’t the only one working on this stuff though, but he just got the mst credit from the media.

Unruh. Hartle and Davies also deserve some credit for that, desu.

>Sup Forums is one person

Attached: 1498171888186.png (592x533, 42K)

I’m not a physicist - I’m a biologist. The fuck is a Higgs? And how was he wrong about Dark Matter?

No one cheered, few actually cared.

Funny, Inwas just thinking today how the man was still alive. I guess he wasn’t.

>Hawking radiation
so he invented a completely theoretical argument that has absolutely ZERO utility for humans today and probably for several millennia at best

I would hate to be him when he meets God.

What interesting stuff?
Theoretical astrophysics is all pure bullshit.

Attached: JF.jpg (500x216, 76K)

>implying his speech computer wasn’t hijacked by the subversives and globalists to spout propaganda
>Implying the real guy didn’t die a decade ago already

The entire debate surrounding this man is and always was bullshit the second they had him pushing globalist bullshit.

Anyone who isn't shitposting/trolling and is actually celebrating his death because of politics is an underaged faggot and should leave. A guy who has been in a wheelchair and unable to move for the majority of his life has contributed more to our understanding of the world and the universe than anyone on this board ever will. Politics doesn't matter in this circumstance, show some respect you larping spastics.

4D CHESS MAGA!

Attached: StephenPepe.jpg (480x377, 17K)

>le no immediate utility use so it must be useless argument

Truly the mindset of a brainlet

>Higgs is an elementary particle that has its own mass and also supplies the mass of most other elementary particles we know (electrons, quarks, etc.), except dark matter, which doesn’t interact with the Higgs.
>Dark matter is matter that doesn’t interact with light matter in any way except through gravitational attraction
>Dak energy is just a number that governs the expansion of the universe. Hawking and (((others))) thought it was negative or zero. I turned out to be positive.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are retarded sir.

This. The ancient Greeks roughly calculated the circumference of the Earth. They had no use for that information, but they did it anyway and if people had kept the knowledge perhaps colonization of the Americas would have happened differently. Knowledge, even theoretical knowledge, has value.

The Higgs particle, a theoretical particle that was discovered in 2012 and confirmed in 2014. Interaction with the Higgs field is what gives particles the property of "mass" via Higgs particles. The cripple constantly used his media influence to rip on Higgs and said his particle would never be discovered. CrippleCeleb BTFO by the LHC.

Attached: lhc.jpg (800x411, 71K)

That propped up corpse wasn't for or against anything for the last decade.

Not mine you stupid tard

Steven Hawking is on not dead. He is just on the ENTERPRISE D.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEa7CfPaCRw

This

>what interesting stuff

Hawking-Hartle radiation. Hawking-Penrose singularity theorems, quantum cosmology, etc.

Hawking-Hartle radiation might be unibservable, but it spawned research that deals with more accessible phenomenal. For example, did you know, you’re immersed in Hawking radiation,of about 10^-28 K. That’s because your gravitational accelerator, g

*because of your gravitational acceleration, g=9.8 m\s^2

Just returning the favor libtard. I hope Obama dies of cancer slowly eating at his face.

Nobody gives a fuck about this wheelchair nigger

wait he was against brexit and trump?

so basically the cadaver was too decayed for further use

Not your what? Not your understanding? Not understanding something doesn't make it not real. I don't understand why your country prefers Starcraft to sex, but that doesn't change reality.

Attached: 1521001463175.png (647x431, 577K)

If you support ethnic replacement of Europeans your are a criminal, it's that simple. Are some criminals very intelligent and even good in relation to things outside of their crime? Yes

Thrive in Heaven, Stephen Hawking!

wow that's so interesting and relevant to my life how long until his theories eradicate poverty and disease?

vocaroo.com/i/s1cokDxekISM

>great scientist
He was a dead body with a talking wheelchair who appealed to the masses by being onm Big Bang Theory and promoting pro-leftist ideals of atheism and nihilism. He hadn't contributed to science in decades

Not being able to extrapole to common me make its useless, its not like thermodinamics laws or ohm oreven bohr, that men just was propaganda like einstein

Faster if the world wasn't filled with dumb cunts like you

Why don't we just shut down space programs then?

I completely agree with you, Based Aussie. I did not agree with all of Hawking's political views nor even with all of Hawking's scientific views, but to me his determination and his perseverance despite the intense suffering he endured throughout his life is genuinely inspiring to me.

Just because ((you)) don't have a use for it doesn't mean it is useless.

You are correct. All knowledge has value to at least some extent, regardless of its applicability (or lack thereof).

I don't hate him for his political beliefs. I never hated him at all. I never liked him because he was a fucking moron, and people bought into his bullshit theories that he pulled out of his ass.

All he ever did was sit there in his wheelchair and hypothesize about theories whilst drooling all over himself. And whatever he said was hailed as gold, and he was lauded as one of the "great minds" of our era. But let's be honest: he got so much attention because of his condition, and people were just amazed that someone who appeared to be retarded said so much psychobabble bullshit that came off as intelligent.

they shouldve kept the news quiet, stuffed him and used his voice machine to issue propaganda
deep state are you even trying anymore?

You literally dont fucking understand what you just posted.

Stop.

All Hawking radiation proved was that random information wasnt bound by 'c'

>great scientist
>cant understand why people would ever have wanted either of the two movements and insulted those who partook in them

Guy can go fuck himself. He's good with physics, fine, but that didnt make his opinion on social issues any more valid than anyone elses yet all you got was him pontificating from his high wheelchair on how stupid people were.

Attached: 1383199922443.gif (359x188, 958K)

Anyone can mash together protons and black holes and shit together on a drawing and theorize a potential scenario. Even I can do it

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1416293185908.jpg (1198x1200, 105K)

His last paper was in 2014
when did 4 years become decades

litteraly who??

He literally didnt. He failed much more than not and those successes were minimal

its a shame he died. In a sense, we shouldnt be sad. He was expected to live until about 25 or so but he got a good 50 more years out of it before he passed away.

Its sad that a great mind like his has left us, there will be a vacancy to fill by the ever dropping IQ population.

Also.. how come other countries dont have super smart people? Only the USA. I never have seen a smart indian or a smart middle easterner (in the past 100 years or so)

Attached: 1504166834610.jpg (1080x1042, 84K)

All Hawking did was painting theoretical castles in the sky.

All of his "feeorees" can be falsified by applied plasmaphysics and electromagnetism, if one accepts the observable fact that space is NOT electically neutral.
It's time to end 100 years of misguided science and catch up to what advanced radio-telescopy is observing!

OP is a fag

Attached: 1401140393334.jpg (800x578, 152K)