>Secs Army/Navy/Air on Future of US Military 3/12/18
c-span.org/video/?442391-1/
>SoS T-Rex presser in Chad 3/12/18
c-span.org/video/?442477-1/
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on Syria Ceasefire 3/12/18
youtu.be/pQhI462tF-w

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: Pennsy (Morgane).png (352x546, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP4Liberty/status/973653199050756096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

THERE ARE 118 REPUBLICAN-HELD SEATS THAT WENT FOR TRUMP BY FEWER POINTS THAN PA-18

THE VAST MAJORITY WILL GO REPUBLICAN, OF COURSE

BUT DEMS ONLY NEED 24.

Attached: znr9fcnujw301.png (400x400, 85K)

let me guess. the republicans won't ask for a recount.

Attached: 1512193536140.jpg (399x400, 47K)

My dad made a joke about how im a 26 year old and never had a girlfriend and made a gay joke im like "yeah well its kind of hard when your subhuman" and he's like "what". I basically explanied to him the 20/80 ratio and he's like "then how did i get your mom haha i was no """"chad"""" or whatever you call them". I said "Because you were rich dumbass, you think she liked your """personality""" that's a joke". Then my dads like "you better not be fucking calling your mother a golddigger" i said "no im not saying that im just stating basic biology and facts". My mom heard and came in and started yelling

Conversation ended with them both sitting at the table and my dad said "you know what I think son. I think you're a homosexual" I go to interupt but he cuts me off "and just because your ashamed of it you try to insult us, no that's not happening. You're not going to convince anyone of this shit, we know you're a fucking fag and none of this incel shit you talk about will cover for it"

Attached: 1500565837348.jpg (633x758, 57K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-14 Ted Cruz on Twitter Wow Hard-left Dem O’Rourke calls for nationwide gun ban H (1830x1370, 254K)

This is the moment when you take the blackpill and realize the Jews won a long time ago. Trump just delayed their plans by 4-8 years.

It's official.

The Trump endorsement is a kiss of death for a republican candidate.

/o/ lives and breathes Initial D, leaf.

It's KAG now.

What is with the sudden influx of special election coverage?

Did the republican running in PA have any kind of mission statement out?

Attached: 1517202698470.png (889x534, 718K)

that was a one off so someone else step up to bake
i'm off to bed

Attached: Dreamer sleeping AWOO.png (900x900, 303K)

>Obama's popularity peaked in the first 6-9 months
>Trump's popularity bottomed out after 6-9 months
really masticates one's upper pre cortex

We nominated the wrong man.

MAGA

Attached: 1520805158446.jpg (1600x1053, 338K)

>hello darkness my old friend

Attached: DYOUz-dWsAA61Ky.jpg (2048x1536, 193K)

>Its wednesday
>Tucker's special on men in America

i don't think I can handle another one.

Attached: 1474224135242.jpg (500x400, 57K)

trump curse!

They're easily going to get 24.

woah wtf it's almost like people who voted for trump don't give a shit about regular republicans

>giving any of these flags or their memeflaggot proxies (you)'s
Certainly hope you aren't doing this.

Attached: the faggots are here.png (640x640, 702K)

Karen Handel

Lamb ran as a supporter of Trump's policies, and he won.

Attached: zyk6.jpg (640x433, 79K)

"I'm just like Trump!"

>Wants to ban one specify gun
>Nationwide gun ban

Me too, good night user. Good night, frens!

Attached: 1506747095538.png (1024x768, 349K)

twitter.com/AP4Liberty/status/973653199050756096

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-14 Austin Petersen on Twitter Am I being selfish in trying to draw attention to th (1830x1341, 309K)

>Dems either just won with a moderate that votes 90% against them, or they will yet again turn their backs on the voters and prove they are liars
>all for a seat that is getting reelected for in less than a year
>this also just woke up republicans to a potential pitfall

Wow well good job guys i guess Trump might as well resign it's all over. Just let Hillary reccomend that SCOTUS nomination that's coming soon

>Reddit retards are still going to be talking about an election for a congressional district that won't exist 10 months from now all fucking night

Attached: big balls getting its dose.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Dems will take the House, but the Senate is lost to them for at least a decade.

There's a special election that happened

PA one, basically a battleground state as the Republicans are trying to gain ground in it to hopefully keep it red.

>he won

And did Trump endorse him? Thank you for proving my theory.

The only thing, and I mean ONLY THING that the GOP has that can possibly save them is if Anthony Kennedy retires and it energizes the base. Otherwise, Republicans are getting wiped out.

>While the number of outstanding absentee ballots is larger than the gap between Lamb and Saccone, Democrats ended election night confident that Saccone would not win them by a large enough margin to pull ahead.

>However, several voters who said they were Republicans cast their ballots for Lamb — and against the president.

>After casting her vote in Mt. Lebanon, a suburb of Pittsburgh, dental hygienist Janet Dellana said she had been outraged to see Trump call for arming teachers instead of limiting access to semiautomatic weapons after the deadly school shooting in Florida.

>“He flip-flops on everything, but in the end, he caters to the extreme right,” said Dellana, 64. “I am a registered Republican, but as this party continues to cater to the extreme right, they push me left.”

Wow. Blumpf had better take a hard left at some point, eh drumpfkins?

Attached: CB32BAF3-AF2A-447F-BEF5-D53938AA436C.jpg (1492x2130, 1.11M)

Kikes use them as propaganda to push their blue wave talking point

I know you're 12, but literally no one gave a shit about this before

>banning a gun isn't a gun ban

Lets just go ahead and impeach then. Maybe Pence can do better.

Libertarian af

Nn frens

>Wants to ban gun nationwide
>nationwide gun ban

>A private company should be punished for operating how they see fit

So much for the free market, I guess

ride the tiger my fren

Attached: aewfawefawef.jpg (333x499, 50K)

>pasta
Still, should have said "if she wasn't, she'd fuck a broke ass nigger"

>said Dellana, 64

boomers deserve the gas

The senate's the real prize, though. If they take that they can block all appointments.

before trump's rally lamp was polling 5 points ahead and he ended up winning by a fraction of a point. Trump helped but it wasn't enough.

Are all the votes counted or not till tomorrow?
And automatic recount will get triggered anyway right?

Fuck the free market either rig it in our favor or they do it to us.

good. i checked the archives and nothing came up with Initial D -- I wanna see their thoughts on the AE86 and if it got them into aut/o/s. I drive a shitbox but I want to go for H A I R P I N S too

Person Trump endorsed over-performed compared to polls.

>I am a registered Republican
>and i'm ok with the police being cowards
god women were a mistake

Baker meet faggot wedding cake.

>>“He flip-flops on everything, but in the end, he caters to the extreme right,” said Dellana, 64. “I am a registered Republican, but as this party continues to cater to the extreme right, they push me left.”

LMAO. Only WashPo would find such people.

they basically already are
mccucknel even blocked recess appointments

>lamp
*lamb

Cause you're retarded. They have SEB threads.

I'm waiting for november, but the black pill is already well in hand.

>if he wears the blue suit he works for Nancy Pelosi.
It just seems so fucking easy from the outside. How is the GOP not getting the messaging across?

EVERY democrat will vote to block wall funding.
EVERY democrat will vote for Amnesty and Citizenship for EVERY foreigner.
EVERY democrat will vote for "assault weapons" ban.
EVERY democrat will vote to repeal the Tax Cuts and raise taxes.

Put that in a commercial and run it against Lamb for the 30 last days and Sacc'o'shit could have won by 30 points. I have no fucking clue what the GOP is up to other than tanking itself on purpose. Did they learn nothing from Trump at all?

I see Dems have taken the seat.
And turnout wasn't bad this time, which means lots of Republican turnover.
If Republicans really want a Democrat House, Trump should just fuck them over.

ah yes, I remember when no one cared about the Ossof race or the Montana one where the dude assaulted a reporter and still won

They were all big news at the time if you were here

>watching some random show
>ends with an independent Texas and them flying the Gadsden flag
I was not expecting that

Attached: muh dik.jpg (800x450, 60K)

he gave me the usual "don't give me that defeatest shit, grow the fuck up and talk to them!"

Absentee wont be counted until tommorow morning, which have enough ballots to swing it
As for a recount who knows?

Is he talking about Nehlen? If so LOL who cares.

Yeah but you can't refuse from baking a cake to gay faggots who intentionally target Christians.

Attached: .png (1315x1238, 1.02M)

Can't have it both ways. Either you want extreme government intervention in your life or you don't

>SEB???
>explain

Attached: 1120904158581.png (640x640, 21K)

But Lamb catered to the hard right so which is it? Thanks Washington Compost.

Attached: 1515033267423.png (700x661, 303K)

Didn't the boomers grow up in highschoold that have gun clubs and easy accesses to gun shops?

Attached: 1519964241128.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Yeah he will definitely help these PA whites. Just like Obama did!

if they try to impeach it'll start a civil war, trumps not liked in cities but hes liked enough in other places that those people would be willing to pick up a gun to defend him, it'd be like 49BC all over again, we'd be locked in a bloody civil war for years while china and russia take over our global assets

Absentee votes still need to come in, anyone saying it's been decided is wrong. I don't think it's an auto recount in this case though

The solution is clear: We gas the fucking boomers.

mate literally no one gave a shit until 2008

Honestly, what the fuck can we, Trump, or the GOP do?

Seriously. Dems are going to hate us no matter what, so appeasing them does nothing but depress turnout on our side.

There is literally NOTHING Trump can do at this point to change things. Democrats are going to gain. There's some question as to how much, but that's the only variable here.

Democrats are able to run so well because they have no leader. That means a Conor Lamb can be the face of the Democratic party in a White Working Class Area, and Bernie Sanders can be the face of the Democratic party in liberal areas.

The only thing to be done is to encourage other conservatives to show up to vote to stem the bleeding. Incumbent parties ALWAYS do worse in midterms for the aforementioned reasons. The only freak exceptions have been when one party tried to impeach a popular President, and 9/11 (and the gains in those two cases were both really small).

These sorts of electoral wins by the Democrats have been the rule, rather than the exception for the past 150 years.

Maybe we hold the House and Senate in 2018, and maybe we don't. However, Trump's presidency doesn't end in 2018. In 2020 the Democrats will have to choose a standard bearer that we can attach their congressional candidates to. If we manage to hold the Senate, we can still make all the court appointments in the world - even if the House goes Democratic.

Also, who cares if the Democrats impeach Trump? They will just look like politically motivated hacks, and doing so will probably doom many of these Democrats winning in Red areas.

The Senate will not convict Trump. The Democrats could win every fucking Senate seat up in 2018, and they still don't come close to having the votes to convict in the Senate, even throwing in people like Sasse or McCain.

If the Democrats want to blow their load on "resisting", rather than do anything - they can go right fucking ahead. That will enable Trump to win a second term all the easier.

He's talking about his own campaign, for the Lolbertarian party

Proving my point that you can't figure out FRIGID SHAKING

Attached: Shingo.png (1279x725, 1.02M)

reminder that MANY absentee ballots are military families.

>Won't exist 10 months from now

So, the democrats win again, don't they?

They already do that. We're now 14 months into Trump's presidency and they still haven't confirmed half of his nominees. Face it, the Democrats may have lost the presidency, but they wont the war. Expect this country to go full open borders, gun confiscation Communists within 20 years.

>gas the fucking boomers
great idea, you should gas the people who show up to the polls and vote republican more often than just about any other demo

There was no civil war when Clinton was impeached, stop raging

Attached: jjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Or maybe stop acting like a retard.

"I'm gonna make a Space Army and we're gonna shoot all the bad aliens! Pew pew!"

>Dems either just won with a moderate that votes 90% against them, or they will yet again turn their backs on the voters and prove they are liars

Good thing the PA Supreme Court just redrew the district lines and there's a further redraw in 2020. :^)

There's no upside to this beyond warning signs, and trusting the GOPe to interpret them correctly is like trusting a special needs child to engineer a bridge.

It's all up to the grassroots now, and given how they've been MIA for almost six months now, I'm really doubtful 2018 is going to be a good year for the GOP.

Trump has the same problem Obama had; he can win elections on his own but can't translate that to the party at-large. People more likely to stay at home if his name isn't on the ballot and an endorsement/campaign events don't do enough except get people to go out to just see them speak.

He also, like Obama, is a turn out machine for the opposition. Obama was a midterm turnout monster for Republicans, Trump may be one for Democrats.

>win again
still hasn't even been called lol

Karen Handel won though
Moore had a sex scandal through the whole thing
Saccone is not known yet

>America, much like the rest of the world has become divided on hyper-political lines and there is no coming back or walking away from the inevitable consequences now

Accelerationism, anyone?

they would force trump out of office

We're past that point, dumb fuck.

i hope we hear from that soon

>no wall even with a red congress
Why should we care if it goes blue?

Attached: 1518392030566.jpg (485x438, 46K)

It's a civil war if Trump wants one, if he wants to go quietly people will not spontaneously start fighting for his presidency if he himself won't. He would need to make a convincing pitch, not hard imo, that Dems are just pulling a coup.

>thinking republicans are any different
You only got 1 trump mate

Attached: McCainMockingLaughter.jpg (620x350, 16K)

Great, this will wake up republicans for midterms and tell GoP to stop fielding cuckolding looking motherfuckers against male models from the CIA.

Just shut the fuck up and go back to your subreddit, nigger.

See, that's the thing. I don't see a way out of this mess.