PRESIDENT FIRED JEWISH OFFICIAL,Steve Goldstein

High-ranking State Dept. official sacked after saying Tillerson was fired in a tweet.

State Department Under Secretary Steve Goldstein was fired after he said his boss, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, was surprised by President Donald Trump's decision to oust him.
He will be replaced by Heather Nauert.
Goldstein, who took the job on December 4, was fired on Tuesday, shortly after he issued a statement suggesting that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
was in the dark about his departure and learned the news not from the president himself, but from his tweets.
rt.com/usa/421216-goldstein-fired-tweet-tillerson/

WOW! Even Jews are not safe. AMERICAN POGROM. Bye bye Jewish friend.
War time.

Attached: 5aa88b5bdda4c8fa108b45d8.jpg (1024x576, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SteAc9hprA0
hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
ronpaulinstitute.org
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wonder how the Jewish community and Israel will react to it?

Will American MSM report on this?

THESE ANTISEMITES CAN NOT DO THIS!!

Attached: 1508153863313.jpg (1842x1036, 294K)

Trump getting rid of the anti-Zionists while giving the CIA head to an Obama appointed Jew.

Attached: McMaster-Redpill.jpg (607x2000, 235K)

Very good question. kek

Wow, very interesting behind the door facts.

Attached: 1509422459087.png (1306x1020, 606K)

so there is a quite nasty fighting going on re Israel in the White House. hmmm

Yeah, chek out my infographics

Attached: 1515769287199.jpg (3774x4199, 3.57M)

Attached: 1501392671232.jpg (1347x1985, 1.46M)

Attached: 1493339825579.jpg (4264x2542, 3.84M)

Attached: 1501132016483.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SteAc9hprA0

Thanks user, just read this one.
Wow what a nice compilation, great job, and what a twisted set of combinations.
OK, going to read next. Great material to grasp the level of intensity of this topic

>Jews attempt a coup against Trump
>how dare they fire us
>false flags happening everywhere
Yep, he's coming for the central banks and the Rothschilds
I wouldn't put it past them to try a major terrorist attack to attempt to start a war
Too bad it won't work faggots

Attached: 1520981990849.jpg (320x250, 34K)

Trump is taking down everything, its going to be glorious.

North Korean Peace
Peace in the Middle East
FED shuts down
16th Amedment repealed
IRS shut down
new currency
debt reset
unlock of technology
mass arrests
disclosure of hidden informaton regarding false flags, assassinations etc etc etc

Raise Atlantis and Thule

Attached: 1505347376902.png (638x904, 446K)

And yet most of Pol hates mcmaster
Wonder what's his endgame
And if it's going to come to fruitition

Doubt it Tho, Trump daughter is jewih hereself

Attached: 1505980178328.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

When we got the missile warning in Hawaii a while ago I wondered, for a second, if we were going to be Atlantis'd

>most of pol
fuck off shill you can't even spell right. Second of all, you're drinking your own kool aid. The only people on this board who shit all over McMaster and Kushner are shills like you and you guys ACTUALLY THINK that those are real people.

hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
>PyeongChang Olympics: A new cornerstone for peace and prosperity

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
>Trump’s message at Davos: ‘Peace and prosperity’

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

1956 Presidential Campaign Slogans
Peace and Prosperity -Dwight Eisenhower

thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
>PyeongChang Olympics: A New Cornerstone for Peace And Prosperity

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
>Will the 2018 elections be about Trump or peace and prosperity?

ronpaulinstitute.org
>Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

>PyeongChang translates into "land of prosperity" in Korean and the city itself is located 50 miles south of the Demilitarized Zone in the Korean Peninsula, which separates North and South Korea. In order to prepare for the games, PyeongChang has beenstylized as "PyeongChang"for the first time in order to avoid confusion with the North Korean capital Pyongyang. Prior to that, the "C" was not capitalized.

Attached: 1514669338907.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

Israel fired a missile at us and was gonna blame it on North Korea. In fact, since Vegas, Israel has tried to nuke us 5 + times.

Vegas
Hawaii
Michigan
Atlanta Airport
Congressmen Train Derailment

is that really real quote by BN from 1990?
Shocking actually.

Press S

That's a start Trump. Now throw your son-in-law and daughter out on their ass and clean house.

>dual-citizen senator demands explanation for khazarian official's firing, plus week off for Yom Hashanakkah

LOL.

that was interesting piece.

Yup. Keyword in pic related is TRIED

Attached: 1504617826448.png (1260x1328, 1.14M)

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

Attached: 1498263554024.png (1482x1466, 2.25M)

Something funny?

Wow again.
user my head is spinning, I was not aware actually of such deep level of combinations re Israel.
Thanks for sharing

No problem. I love sharing my research cuz it seems like nobody talks about this stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Attached: 1512960880662.webm (1122x624, 1.06M)

>Something funny?
Yes, this,
>Now throw your son-in-law and daughter out on their ass and clean house.

You think those two rats should stay? OK rabbi.

The mongrellus is becoming more unhinged each day.

Oi vey Trump is literally Hitler!

Attached: 1502315052848.png (511x601, 501K)

>You think those two rats should stay? OK rabbi.
I never said or even suggested that.
It was funny the way you worded your post.

Do you realize that me and OP have just been over the fact that the deep state is trying to get kushner kicked out, and then lo and behold a shill pops into this thread chimping out about how they need to fire Kushner and Ivanka.

HILARIOUS

Kushner doesn't give a fuck about America First, Ivanka either. Speaking of shills, he's a fucking shill himself for Israel. How dense are you?

Sorry for coming at you like that in that case.

>It was funny the way you worded your post.
CORRECTION:
It was funny the way this user worded his post, >Now throw your son-in-law and daughter out on their ass and clean house.

Attached: 1516568619983.gif (200x225, 1.96M)

>youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity
This look interesting, started but going to watch rest of it bit later.

Bad goy BAD goy Bad goy

Trump is Literaly hitler

Impeach now goyim

There's a part where Kushner says something like "there's a REALLY OLD reason about why peace has never been made" but he never mentioned what that reason was. Really activated my almonds.

No prob at all user. I know how things can get twisted sometimes reading posts

The bigger question is how trump is still safe after all his going after establishment. Is he protected by a much powerful group???

Praise kek trump will bring peace to the world

>youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
he makes a lot of common sense.
yes Libya was great mistake.

Trump was never a fan of the jew.

Attached: 1497479353211.webm (1280x720, 962K)

The face that bibi makes when he says the world Israel

Attached: 1491532042803.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

(((Goldstein)))
Jesus, is that possibly the most Jewish name of all time.

shit he was so quick to leave, LOL
didn't even shook hands. LMAO

Wait, Haspel (or whatever her name is) is Jewish as well?

This was Netanyahu's face at the last meeting with Trump about 1 week ago.

Attached: 1501261834476.png (1780x1002, 1.85M)

Yeah but for some reason the Neocons are chimping out about her. She's probably not a zionist.

must be some Kabbalah face trick. kek

>youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
FUCK, the comment Kushner made at 4:02 about defeating ISIS is so full of BS.
What Ivanka saw in this boyish looking soft spoken doll.

Are you retarded? Trump has almost defeated ISIS.

Attached: 1517909326118.png (1620x1392, 1.97M)

LOL
*rolling eyes*

This dude was one of Hillary Clinton's biggest donors

Attached: 1496524007993.png (1265x900, 1.37M)

ISIS isn't who are being fought in Syria anymore. They're mercenaries hired by Rothschild

Attached: 1511980737184.png (804x653, 51K)

Shit, this is so interesting and twisted.

ISIS was defeated because Trump cut their fundings and put and Stop to CIA niggers

In other news...Is trump a shabbo goy or not?

Attached: krusty.jpg (480x360, 19K)

All the news tiny small and big over the last year are all connected and going to make sense when everything comes full circle

He's NOT. You know that North Korean peace announcement? That means that the Jews can't use NK as a false flag if they decided to fire a nuke at the Us like they did in Hawaii

>There's a part where Kushner says something like "there's a REALLY OLD reason about why peace has never been made" but he never mentioned what that reason was.
yes, at 13:05
very interesting statement, wonder what he was referring to? Biblical perhaps?

Attached: 1515889781389.jpg (683x800, 195K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U

Maybe I'm mixing oranges with apples, IDK..

But he condemned Poland when they made the Poland death camps law..

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

is this the Great Purge, comrades?

Attached: file.png (220x191, 62K)

All the world is a stage.

Attached: 1490565101601.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

dat moloch crown

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

Attached: 1497019107041.jpg (925x1086, 210K)

There's also more.. He never comply about the anti white agenda and he doesn't do nothing to change the climate...

Shit like white privilege, afirmative action, white self hate, etc.. He never adresses it

Not even the "q" Supossed LARP. At least Q should name the jew

Q is a mossad psy op.

its controlled opposition. she was an obama appointee.

Look, she's there for a reason. Trump was alright with that so there's more to the story we don't know. You saying she's an obama apointee is like saying Mueller covered up 9/11. Mueller is /ourguy/ and people are capable of redeeming themselves.

Trump is a Zionist, user.

Attached: Rothschilds-MayMay.png (2000x1384, 2.25M)

Attached: 1483644295709.jpg (469x601, 62K)

Excuse me for asking so much user..

But if he's Mossad.. there's no point to destroy the democrats.. Israhell is the democratic party

Republicans also shill for israel, but not so much.

Besides, If you get rid of liberals, then anti white agenda is over

You're the same shill that spams these pictures in every thread and you say the same shit over and over and over and over and over again. You do realize that nothing you say makes any difference and the facts stand for themselves. There's nothing you're gonna say that will sway anyone's opinion because you've said it a thousand times and israel keeps losing more and more every day.

Trump isn't just destroying the democrats. He's destroying the entire fucking machine.

Attached: 1499144494228.jpg (1524x3014, 2.43M)

How many Trump administration departures is this now? Like 30? Honestly I’ve lost count.

>Trump moves the Embassy
>Trump hosts the Gala awards
>Trump does not expose Israel even after becoming President
>Trump hires Obama appointee as the head of the CIA instead of dismantling the CIA like he originally threatened

We're not all stuck in cognitive dissonance, user..

Nope, not all of us. Just (((you)))

God I wish Boomers would stay on Twitter

Attached: trump gala.jpg (1277x753, 126K)

Here we go. Like I said, all you can do it hurl your list of prewritten insults and post your same folder of shitty memes that won't change anyone's mind. We've been over this already, you're not an effective shill. The only thing you can do is deflect and project.

>Rothschilds

Them having Twitter meltdowns about Trump has always seemed a little odd.

Shame Trump isn't as despotic as the left make him out: I wouldn't mind all the bankers taken out by Delta, along with Soros and similar.

Why is trump firing everybody and replacing them with fucking pompai? Is this him imploding before muelleur drops the bomb?

bro.. i backing my claims with actual sources.

Why did Trump get rid of McMaster who was a staunch anti-Zionist?

Attached: mcmaster exist.jpg (1142x410, 58K)

>Why did Trump get rid of McMaster
McMaster hasn't left. This is what I'm talkign about. You have no idea what you're even talking about. This is the most pathetic and delusional attempt at shilling I've ever seen. Seriously, cmon. You're a fucking retard.

Who the fuck do you think was working on the North Korean deal secretly? McMaster!

MCMASTER IS LEAVING.
TRUMP IS DITCHING HIM.
NOT JUST MCMASTER BUT REX TILLERSON.

Why?

protip: North Korea isn't a problem and the only reason Trump bothers them is Israel.

Attached: north korea redpill 3.jpg (1241x1716, 422K)

Trump's whole thing is "you're fired" if they don't meet his standards.

You just said that McMaster already left, now you're saying he's leaving. I thought you said you back your claims with actual sources. It sure doesn't seem like it! Talk to your supervisor, tell them your talking points aren't working and you need new ones. It's just not working out right now for you, Moshe.

>not addressing a single point raised

Look. I know why you support Trump despite all the Zionist red-flags. It's the same reason these underage kids are supporting Spencer. You see European Genocide happening and want a savior. Kids think it's Spencer, boomers think it's Trump. But the white race will soon realize they themselves must become their own savior. Not a politician, not an eceleb. Until you wake up you can't do anything about our situation. The longer you choose to stay complacent in your /comfy/ life the more white women will be raped, the more kikes will conquer our men, the more we lose. So sleep tonight, but tomorrow

wake up.

Attached: trump food stamps.jpg (1356x812, 181K)