twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would do this for my waifu too if she asked desu

You gotta give a little back sometimes

>1280x800
What the fuck are you doing, faggot.

He's living the dream

>Not wanting to take care of your hot wife

what did she mean by this?

Is /r9k/ going to plague these threads for the entire season?

That whole board needs to go to fat camp, only instead of fat camp it's "learn to be a decent human" camp.

He lost control of his life

Using a tablet and forcing it to that so people don't cry about streaming when is your regular HS torrent

She means she's going to strangle him once he falls asleep.

Drunken sex

youtube.com/watch?v=1vs55Z7t7bk

Apparently so. /r9k/ fags and 'cuck' posters should just fuck off to their boards.

>/r9k/ fags and 'cuck' posters should just kill themselves
ftfy

He's a stay at home husband.

That works too.

Did you want him to rape her in her sleep or something?

This is not ABe approved anime. Where's the procreation? Why aren't they having wild sex?

I've never seen this anime before

>"I'm going to squeeze you tight when we go back to bed"
>"haha can't have that"

I sure fucking hope that was just the translation, because husband might be a total faggot otherwise.

Wasn't even 12:30 AM yet.

>he wouldnt cock his waifu at 4am if she was hungry

Mate, it's obvious she's getting deep dicked by the husband every fucking night.

Just because it isn't shown doesn't mean it's not heavily implied and happening.

so this is another Abe anime like danna ga nani?

This.

>be stay at home dad
>wife works and brings in mad cheddar
>make her drinks and food every night
>fuck for hours on end because she's a happy drunk

he's literally living the dream.

Who said he isn't working too but come back earlier?

It's implied she's the breadwinner. What's wrong with spoiling your waifu?

why?
it would just lose flavour if you cook that long

He's lost control of his life.

no, he just loves the sex

> cooked 100 hours
That must be a translation error

>tfw you have to wait a whole week for your curry to finish

japanon here. Give me 5 sec, I will confirm this.

nope, it's right.

"hyakujikan"

100 hours.

Might be that thing where instead of making a new batch of food every time you want to eat it, you instead keep a stock that you top up with fresh ingredients. Like a sourdough starter, but with curry.
Some Japs do it with miso soup, and I think Indians do that with their curry etc. so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

This is playing off the idea that "curry always tastes better the day after" and brings it to overdrive. Definitely not normal, but they're watching TV.

retard

You should've posted an edit of Rugrats

I wouldn't need the request of someone else, I would wake up at 4 to make curry with no complaints because it's fucking delicious. The fact that my waifu is pleased is a bonus.

This anime makes me feel sad but I can't stop watching.

He's enabling her alcoholism and bad habits, so she'll eventually be entirely dependent on him, and will be unable to live a proper life without his support. All while she spends her days working, while he relaxes at home.

That guy has it figured out.

>what is playful sarcasm
doesn't surprise me that some of you have never interacted with people

i do this with stews, nothing beats meat falling apart in a spoon

>when is your regular HS torrent
Come back after learning English, faggot.

What did she mean by this?

He knows all he needs to do to get her craving cock is give her a drink. The food is just to disguise it.

>not feeding your waifu
What's wrong with you?

Curry is spicy food, and men have white warm salty to bitter extract that improve the taste of curry.
Gentle continuous massage to the genitalia will allow you to obtain it, but sometimes you need to squeeze very tight to get all of it.

>muh /r9k/ boogeyman
Sup Forums has been taken over by SJWs hasn't it?

There's been an uptick in the female traffic of the board, so yes. All women are sjws.

She knows it too which is why she says he's going to ruin her.

Does she ever just sip a drink or does she gulp everything down like an alcoholic?

>streaming
lurk for 2 years before posting

And that's why you're a lonely permavirgin.

>3 tablespoons of wine
>alcoholic

She was freaking out about going one night without liquor in the house. She might have a problem.

clearly, it's rape.

>He's enabling her alcoholism and bad habits, so she'll eventually be entirely dependent on him, and will be unable to live a proper life without his support. All while she spends her days working, while he relaxes at home.
That's... Basically how marriages were marketed as isn't it? I mean, we all know marriage is just a tool for political transactions, initially, but basically trying to make your partner dependent on you for survival is how most marriages stay together.

It's shown in the manga that he works at home through the internet.

>Drunken sex
Agreed. He gets to fuck a sweet, tipsy cutie every night, that's why he keeps her happy and buzzed

>He's enabling her alcoholism and bad habits
She can hardly tell if it's an alcoholic drink or not, so it's not high levels of alcohol

>can't post anything related to the reason that got you to watch the anime in the first place
people like you are so, so fucking stupid and basically just trying to devolve all threads to "waifu" shit, edgy crap about "who would win a fight!" and pointing out autistic shit

>should download a 3 minute anime, instead of just streaming it and forgetting about it because!
Take your Risperidone before browsing the internet so you're not tormented by stupid irrelevant shit

He's also still working as bartender.

Don't like this thread so I'm gonna make a new proper thread

For the pussy user.

Same.