Family of Seth Rich sues Fox News for asking about his death

>The family of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who was killed in 2016, has filed a lawsuit against Fox News, an investigative reporter and one of the network's frequent guests over a story about Rich and allegations that he was involved in a conspiracy, according to the lawsuit.

>“No parent should ever have to live through what we have been forced to endure. The pain and anguish that comes from seeing your murdered son’s life and legacy treated as a mere political football is beyond comprehension” Joel and Mary Rich said in a joint statement.

Attached: HT_seth_rich_jef_160711_4_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/family-slain-dnc-staffer-sues-fox-news-retracted/story?id=53725795
youtu.be/a_NzwvCiDfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

abcnews.go.com/Politics/family-slain-dnc-staffer-sues-fox-news-retracted/story?id=53725795

Have a bump. My last thread couldn't get off the ground.

youtu.be/a_NzwvCiDfA

Attached: DBRudbyUIAA23yn.jpg (920x1200, 239K)

It was no political football you dumb cunts! He was a martyr for exposing the DNC's corruption. Nothing about his murder ads up nor how the family acted after hiring a private investigator and then firing him. God damn handlers got to them. Was it money? Threats? Brainwashing?

Attached: sethrichdoitforhim.png (1023x730, 732K)

>Fox fell for its own meme

>The Rich family claims that the “defendants’ conduct was extreme and outrageous” in what they allege was a deliberate effort to portray Seth Rich as a “criminal and traitor to the United States.”

Written by Jew lawyers. Wonder how they got them to cave.

Attached: Tucker_dog.png (246x279, 138K)

Didn't they say he may have leaked corruption?

Isn't that a hero to the US?

Nope. It we obviously Russia who remotely hacked and downloaded millions of emails under their nose. Then Russia turned around and alerted the emails to make the poor dems seem like corrupt murdering pizza eating bad guys. /s

Attached: PicsArt_052408.01.20.jpg (640x384, 159K)

>no some jews just told you something else and you believed em bitch. im ashamed to tell you that youve been straight up bamboozled mam.

Attached: IMG_1671.jpg (483x676, 140K)

They jews themselves. A few shekels and forgetting about their son was easy. Then they step over his body years later and try and squeeze a few more shekels out of their dead son

It’s like Seth’s parents don’t care about the truth. They always say they want the conspiracy theories to go away. Shitty ass parents for sure.

Strange how one moment liberals demonize you for making their kids deaths political but have no problem making other childrens deaths political so long as it benifits them. What do they say when someone accuses them of using death as a political football. You should be ashamed. You dont care about dead kids! But when you do it what a shame youre mocking the dead.

Seth riches own family are either in bed with the goblins or being intimidated by them.

If my death ever implicates a political party in a major assassination conspiracy. I want that meme'd hard 24/7. Whether or not it's true.

Jesus fuck, kikes are pulling out all the stops now. Even kiked out the parents.
>you're son's already dead, oy vey
>nothing will bring him back, I'm gonna plotz
>it'd be meshugenah to not try and make your own lives better
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Attached: tfa.gif (395x542, 1.15M)

The Rich family doesn't deserve the truth.

I think it's more like they don't want to get killed like their son did. If you know what I mean.

THE ONLY WAY TO CLOSE THE CASE IS TO SOLVE THE MURDER!

Attached: SR_crimescene.jpg (871x330, 40K)

See:

>Son gets killed yet you let the Jew lawyers decide how you act

I would have shot the first spook and lawyer that came to the door, fucking DNC and Hillary would have had a hard time explaining why some ABC agent came to the of leaker she had killed.

Threats.
And of course they are getting money.

>in what they allege was a deliberate effort to portray Seth Rich as a “criminal and traitor to the United States.”

what the fuck am i reading

who the fuck ever said that about seth rich?

definately not republicans who benefitted from him leaking state secrets

what the shit??????????????? is this real???????

what the fuck is going on?

This. They can't stop jewing and squeezing every cent they can out of their dead son. Hell, I bet they only accepted that private investigator in hopes they could find black mail on the DNC. They probably realized they could make more by accepting hush money and then suing later.

Attached: IMG_5914.png (2048x1536, 1.43M)

>leaking state secrets
DNC files aren't state secrets you fucking retard.

werent many of them classified, hence the whole controversy, fucking retard?

>in what they allege was a deliberate effort to portray Seth Rich as a “criminal and traitor to the United States.”

Havent we been portraying him as a literal patriot who saved the United States from the crooked DNC?

No. You're conflating Hillary's server with Seth Rich leaking DNC emails. 2 completely different things

those kikes have been acting shady ever since Rich was killed. they were probably paid off. Greed will always motivate jews more than love, loyalty, or justice.

they were threatened you fucking retards. MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH

> You're conflating Hillary's server with Seth Rich leaking DNC emails. 2 completely different things

julian assange borderline explicitly stated that he was the source on multiple occasions

Attached: brainlet7.png (478x523, 14K)

But those emails helped elect that Russian puppet cheeto! How can that be patriotic!? /s

Attached: fallinrock.jpg (99x93, 4K)

How the hell do you propose Seth got his hands on Hillary's private email server? He worked for the DNC not Hillary.

OH THE DNC EMAILS NOT HILLARY'S. THOSE ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS.

We're getting teh Hillary Clinton emails from FOIA.

His Russian handlers were worried he'd give them up

Attached: 1482745807126.jpg (509x511, 54K)

Attached: 1492856909733.png (1247x205, 117K)

Now that's some 5D chess.

The lawsuit should also include tub of guts Kim Dotcom.

Attached: giphy.gif (640x360, 1.95M)

Fat ass piece of shit didn't give us any of his "evidence". He doesn't care one shit about Seth.

Friendly reminder that if it was some street thugs who did this, as (((they))) claim, those niggers would be killing each other in the streets for a chance to roll over on their homies for $500k. You could literally watch the murder rate rise because of this. Niggers would roll over on their own blood for that much money.

Yep, that tub of lard is a lying dick licker.

But his death isn’t being made political, nothing political about it. His is Jesus tier, a true martyr. He single handedly saved the west. His death holds the key to the return of the public gallow in front of the capitol. The kikes who did this will pay.

Attached: 70C77992-8095-49E7-AB33-5C818125A6E6.jpg (236x214, 18K)

>your son gets murdered
>police don't even investigate
>Fox investigates and comes up with possible theories
>sue them

Oh it's that easy, huh?

Attached: Z.jpg (302x167, 9K)

I might actually argue that they have no clue what there was doing while working and leaking info. They probably just boomer democrats that are easily manipulated. Pretty sad if Seth Rich is really the hero to this story...

***no clue what he was doing while working at the DNC and leaking info

this is horseshit

DNC handlers have been threatening them since Fox spoke to the private investigator.

One last bump before bed.

Attached: 1495409475562.png (1000x664, 883K)

Seth was the leaker
>prove it

As soon as tin foil takes over, people with that bias join you. The polar opposites will hate you.
Really frustrates me when this stuff happens, you will come up against another barrier. It doesnt matter if he leaked any emails, what matters is the investigation into the persons death and wether there was something there that holds the answer.
Leaker cucks killed the movement after it was claimed by Fox that Seth leaked dnc emails without un understanding that doesnt matter.
Protocols must be followed in an investigation despite the outcome you get automatically pushed together if you assume theyre hiding the truth but its not as simple and i think it killed me spirit a bit. watching the argument when it could be approached simply by following police procedures

Attached: joelrich.jpg (893x609, 139K)

we wuz leakers n shiet

we could entertain the thought forever, it not hard to put into perspective how he worked for the campaign, a lot of things occured, there were rumours of fraud and hackers- That we still dont know anything about really if you go by the sources in terms of their track record take crowdstrike in ukraine as a quick example. and you have to ask why

Attached: 8653708.jpg (1599x2977, 1.18M)