If you have brown eyes you aren't fucking white -Varg Vikernes

>If you have brown eyes you aren't fucking white -Varg Vikernes

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (640x666, 178K)

He meant that if you have brown eyes you aren't fucking white.

Who cares what little faggots think about anything? Beta males aren’t white.

Not sure it matters what a prison rat says about anything.

Fuck that face pubes fagget

T. Brown eyed Mongols

Attached: 1520047468672.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

He never said that

It's Jews like you that claim he does to divide Europeans

Varg is dense. Fuck him.

Attached: Caucasians.png (1700x1305, 3.8M)

I have brown eyes and my skin is to fucking white that light reflects off of my face to the point where you cannot see anything. My body is a weapon in the sun, I can blind people with my very skin. If I'm not fucking white then you're a fucking nigger.

Green eye master race

Nice argument.
Would it blow your mind to know I have blue eyes AND happen to not care what convicted felons have to say?

This

I've seen Europeans with brown eyes they also had babies who had blue eyes.
Sage

Reminder that Varg hasn't said that people with brown eyes aren't white

Fucking Reptilian.

Reminder that this thread is filled with lots of literal shills that pretend to don't be organized and replying to each other, taking each other seriously

Hazel eyes master race

what is bad about brown eyes?
what does color changing eyes mean?

Just imagine walking down the street, and having a homeless man approach you and tell you 'you aren't fucking white'. I feel like you should at least be as white as sminem before going around with accusations like that.

Attached: 1518708527666.jpg (1280x960, 132K)

>assblasted mutts sperging out on Varg itt
Joy for my eyes.

Well I was just trollin and drunk.

My entire family is of untainted European descent. The gene that controls brown eyes is just dominant over the blue eyes gene, which is recessive. So likewise there a a lesser probability that someone with a parent with blue eyes would actually have blue eyes when there's someone with brown eyes involved. It would discredit Varg if he said something so goddamn retarded.

then why do I have a 100% northern european bloodline?

fuck off varg "I need to shank a nigger before he shanks me" Vikernes

He's right, though. Shit-eyes may not apply.
Black hair? May as well be a nigger.

what would this possibly acheive?? do they want more white nationalists to make people support something they normally wouldn't?
I don't see how educating them helps.

But Varg didn't say that, what Varg is saying, is that brown eyes isn't an European trait. Blue eyes is. Brown eyes is a human trait.

He will also say that he prefers his children to marry blue eyed people, because it's completely natural to want your children and grandchildren to look like you.

Varg just can't let go of the fact that the Romans sodomized Gaul 2000 years ago and he has a bone to pick with Mediterraneans, particularly Italians as a result. His autistic French wife is probably the cause of this.

>What did he mean by this?
That he's a fucking faggot

Attached: 578539.jpg (200x333, 12K)

What you said doesn't make sense. Everyone but the dumb anons will not reply to this thread. This Swede "educating" them has prevented a shit load of dumbasses from posting back.

Enjoy the back of the bus though.

1. Makes brown eyed white insecure or in doubt, even if a little bit. Especially in doubt about white nationalism.
2. Divides whites
3. Turns them away from Varg

Anyone here try biokinesis to successfully change their eye color? If so... ceckmate Varg.

>Brown eyes isn't a European trait

Attached: maps-europelighteyes.jpg (522x510, 46K)

>this much cope
Lmao. Nigger eyes = nigger blood, why don't you guys just admit it? It's okay though, there is no room for everybody in Valhalla anyway.

I see a poo in loo in there. We are caucasian, but we are not white.

MEW isn't white

Attached: mary-elizabeth-winstead-798939508.jpg (1200x793, 74K)

Whats with the brown beard, go back to africa

No, brown eyes isn't an European trait. Look outside of Europe. Only in Europe is blue eyes dominant in some places.

However something that Varg hasn't commented on, is light brown eyes which has a different type of melanin that you find outside of Europe, which is also European. But then you have to specify European light brown. Simply brown = human trait.

oh no, the alchoholic attempted to insult me and is using a meme flag, surely you aren't a shill!!
What I said used very simple english; maybe you'd realize that if you weren't trying to hard to damage your brain more than it already is

enjoy the 15 cents

WE WUZ GYPTIANS
WE WUZ BERIANS
WE WUZ NIGGERS
WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

isn't blue extremely recessive?? I have seen many cases of both parents having blue eyes and the offspring not carrying it on - what triggers/represses this gene expression?

You guys are full of shit. Brown eyes are a European trait. Many Europeans have brown eyes, and they always have. Blue eyes was merely a genetic mutation, as were green eyes. If you had two brain cells to rub together you'd realize that having brown eyes doesn't make you a nigger.

Attached: 1520244215153.png (205x246, 5K)

But varg literally thinks europeans are not homo-sapiens lmao.

does he even have an occipital bun?

>I have seen many cases of both parents having blue eyes and the offspring not carrying it on
That you have not. You may have seen brown eyed parents having a blue eyed child, but not the other way around. Blue eyes + blue eyes = blue eyes or a smal chance for green.

no, you haven't

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Muhammad.

>Muhammad
Kek.

Attached: 1520894897241.jpg (640x480, 45K)

if you murder someone you are basically a nigger

Quit being so insecure it's just gay.

do you know what triggers that gene's expression then???
I'll be happy to believe you if you can provide citations. unless this really is a slide thread?

How can you imply that I'm dumb, when you are not able to grasp the simplest of concepts?

Do we say that being able to walk on two feet is a European trait? No, it's a human trait. Do you understand?

this guy looks like a fucking crazy hobo

Your mom gay

We are not, we are hybrids

So what race are you then?

>tfw Italian
Tell me what the Gauls did of note. The inheritors of Rome do not care.

>Europeans and humans are different

Attached: 1518979975507.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Even if this someone is a communist filth?

weird how nobody here directly replies at first....new bot testing here??
solve p = np for me pls

If a person has the genes for both brown eyes and blue eyes, brown eyes will express it self. If a person has the genes for only blue eyes, blue eyes will express it self.

if you live on welfare youre a nigger