Fanboys

Could pic related be any more accurate?

delet Vegeta

I think all of these characters have a charm ironic or otherwise in their edginess.

Rooting for Light is generally a good sign that someone is a 15-year-old.

delet raito

Kaiba was autistic not edgy
Light was narcissistic not edgy

Sasuke is literally edgy

>Kaiba
>Edgy
>When the main hero literally dresses like he just got out of a gay BDSM club and also basically murders people for fun
Kaiba isn't edgy at all in comparison to the other fuckers on this pic, all he does is sperge out about card games and ancient egyptians when he should be running his company, which somehow still rakes in enough profit to buy a fucking city and build a space elevator

Reminder for you autistic dubfags that kaiba and other characters don't cheat as much in the sub version

Hate dragon ball, love Mr.Satan. What am I

the fuck mate

kaiba is literally vegeta, bitter pathetic man asking for a rematch every single time
Light Yagami did nothing wrong tho, only faggots disagree with that

Light did absolutely nothing wrong, anyone would rid the world of criminals as well. The reason he was given evil traits like his evil laughter is because the writers didn't want to look like they were endorsing his actions. But everyone knows he did nothing wrong.

>disagreeing with the guy killing literal criminals

I'm about to fall for it

You're missing one, but otherwise spot on.

do you really mean it, user?

And that time he threatened to kill himself if he lost at a children's card game, or when he tried to destroy all other copies of the Blue Eyes White Dragon so he'd have the only one.

old vegeta doesnt belong there
now on the other hand new vegeta fits right in
im not going to explain myself

Light was a lot more grounded in the manga. Anime Light is a mustache-twirling supervillain.

Replace Kaiba and Light with Hiei and Ikki.

He's the worst one though.

Why would you not root for Vegeta or Kaiba? It's fun to like underdogs, they're not guaranteed wins like the main protags

Replace Kaiba with Envy from FMA and Vegeta with Hiei.

>bitter pathetic man asking for a rematch
Listen, if I had one of the statistically best yu-gi-oh decks you could possibly put together using literal fucking super computers and infinite money and then this random little shit manages to beat me with a fucking deck that is absolute garbage, I would be pretty certain that a rematch should happen. Unfortunately for me, my opponent is a literal fucking magical puzzle ghost with the ability to just make up rules and draw whatever the fuck he wants "MY CATAPULT TURTLE!"
Vegeta beats the shit out of Goku round 1, he only loses because everyone gangs up on him, imagine a Yu-Gi-Oh match where Kaiba was winning and then out of nowhere every other fucking character started playing against Kaiba.

They are bitter because they were beaten unfairly.

>Taking advantage of moralfaggotry to win a card game
>A bad thing
also what the fuck is wrong with him destroying all other copies of Blue Eyes White Dragon, subconciously his spirit recognises that the card is actually his waifu and Kaiba is not into NTR

Vincent was worse, especially in DoC.

add this edgelord too

edgy kids don't like cucks

edgy kids dislike the betas

prime vegeta was as alpha as it gets

Good thread.

i feel that vegeta was only used to showcase the new enemies strengths
then its like it never happened and hes stronger again
it seems like he just has bad timing when he picks his fights

OP is definitely the bait kid starter pack

still the richest nigga in the anime, hell the Kaiba corporation is mentioned through 5d's and GX, where Yugi is only mentioned in GX

i want napa to come back to be his sidekick again
he needs it

Light was a fucking retard who deserved all the shit he got. Nothing would have happened if he kept silently killing criminals instead of taking L's initial bait.

>every single favourite character from the main animes is there

delete this.

Sasuke for sure.

>oh take a look at dis plot
>it's so frigging ilogical! lulz1! he could just have done dat

Fuck off and kill yourself, disgusting frog-cancer.

>animes
Retard.

Basically everyone in FF7 is some edgy fucker with the exception of pic-related.

>t. edgy kid

Needs Kirito.

This.

What about pic related? Or literally anyone else except Cloud, Vincent and Sephiroth?

Lol man, I agree with you, but they get obsessed with it, everything you said is true, and Vegeta actually did beat Goku, guy was left dead and would be tortured by vegeta in ape form.
Kaiba may have a good reason, but is also obsessed and edy af

>killing without due process
kys you edgy faggot

so therefore Vegeta should feel superior to goku, except for the mercy he showed, perhaps the 'he spared my life' got to his head, but everyone knows vegeta beat goku

toriyama himself said that vegeta was his least favorite character, so it makes sense.

Quak quak.

Sasuke is a fucking loser pleb, the rest are alright.

>it seems like he just has bad timing when he picks his fights

I guess that applies to every fighter except Goku then. Excluding Yamcha and Krillin who stopped giving a fuck long ago.

The entire premise of the investigation relied on proving that Kira was an actual person instead of a disease, some government conspiracy or just dumb coincidence. The fact that Light took the bait and killed some random guy for defending something as basic as the due process of law makes absolutely no sense and only made him look like an autistic faggot with a God complex.

He's right that Vegeta shouldn't be on that list as he isn't for edgy kids. The only ones who liked Vegeta were future cucks.

>an autistic faggot with a God complex.
Spot on.

Take that back. Kaiba is fucking based.

kirito is a fag, literally flerted with klein at the beginning of the show

you're mistaking edgelords with cucklords mate

most of them are over the top goofy. sasukes the only edgelord played straight there.

Fuck off Compilationfag. Zack's only role was being the guy who we thought Cloud was.

Mr. T and Cid are the cool ones.

you're right, but then, the guy wanted adventure, he wanted to be known as the justice provider

his attempt to kill L on tv was a demonstration of power. Yea, it was a bait, but Light won in the end

that would be legendary

why can't we have nice sidekicks on the show, why is only this closeted homo thing between two stay at home dads?

>but Light won in the end
By Canadian standards? Face it, Light died like a bitch.

More like chuuni starter pack.

>implying the anime didn't end when L died

great cancer thread guys

But what if I didn't watch the animu?

They don't call him the prince of jobbers for nothing.

Near > L
Toys > Candy
Near's Theme > L's Theme

>dies bleeding out on top of a tower
>by canadian standards

...not gonna lie, I tried to act like Sasuke when we had to do icebreakers

Yugi never killed anyone who wasn't being a bulli.

I don't understand how Vegeta is edgy though. He's a villain turned hero. It's not like he still goes around killing innocent people.

I think it should be common sense at this point that Toriyama hated Vegeta. I still don't know why as he's easily his best written character.

>liking a character for his strength

jesus could you be more of a faggot? I bet you're loving super's sparkling colors with gods and shit

I bet you like beerus too

>...

MOTTO UDE NI SIRUBAA MAKUTOKA SAA

kaiba was even edgier in the manga

DORO! MONTAH CAADO!

This is DBZ you're talking about, people only love the characters for their strength not their deep complex personalities. Hence why brainless retards like Broly are the most popular.

I liked Kaiba and Sauce and but disliked Vegeta and Matt from Digimon.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

How can an autistic scaly be so stylish?

How is that edgy? that just show he's a jobber

Silly Kaiba, you can't fit that guy inside that suitcase.

Because he IS an autistic faggot with a God complex.

That's half the point of that scene!

>I still don't know why as he's easily his best written character.
Because he actually bothered to write him.

Remove Vegeta, add Lelouche.

He is for fedoras, not for edgelords.

BEWD best girl

>And that time he threatened to kill himself if he lost at a children's card game
I can't really blame him since Yugi started making up rules to avoid losing.

Either way it would have been out of character for L not to have a deadman's switch of some kind. If not Near it would have been something else. It's hard to say Light "won" when he would have lost if not for his get-out-of-jail-free card named Rem.

To be fair, Rem's waifufaggotry also fucked Light over since otherwise he would have killed Misa from the start.

>Could pic related be any more accurate?
Yeah, remove those 4 and replace them with a picture of yourself. None of those were edgy. Being an asshole is common, thinking the world if full of shitty people that should just die is common, anyone would want to get revenge because their entire bloodline was assassinated more or less right before their eyes.

add leDouche pls

>And that time he threatened to kill himself if he lost at a children's card game
He did so in order to have a chance to rescue his younger brother.

I dont see how is that edgy.

>Vincent was worse
Only style wise, maybe.

Vegeta is too much of a smarmy dick/uptight brat/grumpy dad to be edgy. All DB characters have an inherent silliness baked into their design/personality that keeps them from being too edgy. It’s why Hit likes eating donuts and Broly hates Kakarrot for crying as a baby. Characters can act edgy, like SSJ2 Gohan fighting cell, but edgy doesn’t define an entire character.

Replace Vegeta with Hiei

This is how I know Sup Forums isn't visited by kids anymore. This image is out of date, and in low res.

I linked the wrong one

where is kay from bayblade?

Where is Kai from Beyblade?

Kaiba isn't edgy. He is autistic, please be patient with him.

where is K from Baeblade?

I'd put hiei on vegeta spot. Vegeta is actually the best written character in dbz and one of the only with some development. Toryama sucks as an author tho. Vegeta is the only thing i like after freeza arc.