Give me one reason it shouldn't happen, burgerbros

Give me one reason it shouldn't happen, burgerbros

Attached: maximum extent of north american huwhite ethnostate.png (3840x2432, 1.64M)

nah id rather see the whole thing burn to the ground than surrender half of it and balkanize. balkanization is for cucks

Check'd. Nice lookin' digits senpai. Also, you're correct. I'd rather die a 100 deaths than surrender an inch of American land to anyone.

I like this land grab, Mexicans can have the rest.

The entire continent belongs to us. Manifest Destiny, bitch.

Attached: 1512862042922.jpg (4044x2640, 983K)

You failed to exclude niggerdelphia.

Nigger you think Texas is going down...

you are literally giving up the best class 1 soil in California and Florida

Why would I give up an inch of land to a bunch of shitskins and commie kikes who did nothing to conquer and build it?

Attached: 1507259232104.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

>Massachusetts.

Attached: 1520992487424.jpg (240x240, 11K)

We give them an inch they'll take a mile

Because we'd still be stuck with Illinois.

>wall off Chicago
>nuke it
Problem solved.

Checked. Praised.

We can literally and easily start here and build on

Attached: up michigan.png (411x174, 56K)

not only is UP michigan parsley populated.. It also happens to be surrounded by 2 great lakes.. IE millions of gallons of fresh water and resources

Attached: This-land-keweenaw-1.jpg .jpg (600x308, 305K)

Most of Arizona would belong to red, though you could give grey Pima county

Because the entire country should be ours. Giving progressives anything is the same as admitting defeat.

Attached: 1448100602173.jpg (639x479, 76K)

Yeah just 60 years ago every square inch of that map was truly ours.

Fuck that, cutting out losses would be better, especially since "America" is a little more than snake oil that boomers keep trying to force down everyones throat. No Californian or New Yorker is my countryman, they would rather see me inchains than free, they control the natikn and push for less and less of our voices to be heard. Fuck em, partition the Union.

>burger meme

Attached: 98b.gif (625x626, 561K)

why cut losses? why not go on the offensive? why is the default state of the right to always play defense?

southerners eternally btofed

Because we’d commit suicide by nuking the fuck out of you.

This. I couldn't agree more.

Attached: 1454306252319.jpg (702x1200, 198K)

huge parts of cali are actually very very red, its just the large cities filled with soyboy libshits and retarded famous people that tip the whole state blue every time. more than half of cali is actually conservative

Attached: 1499045493153.jpg (882x1024, 348K)

Offensive tactics only provides more justification for our disenfranchisement. A coalition of flyovers demanding their right to self determination while fostering economic relationships with the coasts could seem palatable to both sides. Those faggots keep getting fed, we get money similar to the way they subsidize us now, and both sides stop having to keep up the "Were all in this together" bullshit. Our governments rule over different ideological and cultural people. They can make theirs as orwellian as they want, we just want to stop them from using the federal government to make us bend the knee. Without our ability to decide what goes on in our state regardless of what the coasts may say, than there is no incentive to remain in the Union.

Better hurry.

Attached: Muslim population growing Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.png (1172x838, 950K)

I like that you've included some coastline, for ports. Most of the others I see don't.

>Were all in this together
Dont get me wrong, thats the last thing im advocating for. I meant cautiously aggressive tactics, not rambo'ing headlong into a division hiding behind a treeline yelling fuck niggers type of aggressiveness

I see, Im used to that line of thought here. It certainly needs to be assertive, without making an ass out of ourselves.

>Kansas
I hope you've got a metric fuck load of ICE boys ready to get to work because I've got unintelligible beaners coming out the asshole around here.

>not resettling southerners in ethnically-cleansed chicongo and shitlib new england

expand your mind

Attached: long head.jpg (600x478, 75K)

>northern tip of commiefornia
ok

You think they will willingly give up that many serfs? You feed them, you fight for them, you die for them.

Muh GDP

You'll have to kill me before I give up Texas

>white
>red covers chicago

Attached: willsmith.jpg (443x332, 14K)