AUS/POL BIG AUSTRALIA EDITION

Greetings cunts.

The Australian dream is changing, but some won't give it up without a fight - Big Australia.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-14/urban-infill-is-changing-the-australian-dream/9392044

Turnbull awards $5 billion combat vehicles contract to Queensland.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/turnbull-awards-5-billion-combat-vehicles-contract-to-queensland

Tech giants Atlassian warn they may move from Australia due to 'suffocating' migration laws and changes to the 457 visa.

unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5496357/Atlassian-HQ-suffocating-migration-laws.html

Banking royal commission grills bankers, mortgage broker: Live blog.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-14/banking-royal-commission-grills-bankers-broker/9546148

MCG car park to close for major sporting events.

unv.is/theage.com.au/sport/afl/mcg-car-park-to-close-for-major-sporting-events-20180314-p4z493.html

Greens push for electric only cars on Australian roads by 2030.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-13/ban-sale-of-cars-and-petrol-by-2030-greens/9541612

Attached: sheila.jpg (590x600, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zyV8tZGJtE&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then they should fucking move, 457 is a scam.

what's for dinner lads?

WHAT'S FOR DINNER CUNTS!?!?

Why are all our politicians so shit?

I hate the Greens so much.

BIG BRITISH COCK IS COMING FOR YOU WOMEN AUS FAGS

fpbp

457 is a modern slavery scheme. Once those tech companies become big, they usually move their focus from innovation to cost reduction, they're not tech companies anymore.

Because they all deserve the firing squad like our judges, police and teachers. Especially Melb.

Attached: English.jpg (600x900, 207K)

>Turnbull awards $5 billion combat vehicles contract to Queensland.
QUEENSLANNNNNNDAAAAAAAAA

Shouldn't they all be pakis now?

This, and not ironically.
rope for the greens, firing squad for the Libs and Labs

They did such a good job building trains.

so overall whats your option on what the next 20 years will bring to Australia; snow? lol

You're being too kind to the greens

HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Down Under girls are so hot.

About time they started kicking in the shit of those banks.

I think it would be more appropriate to woodchip them.

I was told by my Aussie friend that this is a popular dish over there??

Attached: 1516516549077.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

those care chavs m8 or football hooligans
plebs

wahhh good joke cunt you come up with it yourself?

>This post was not made by a greedy boomer
>This poster has pride in his nation
>Be like this poster

Roll-out cunts

Attached: Rheinmetall-Boxer-IFV-Model-Boxer-Combat-Reconnaissance-Vehicle-CRV.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

americans are not human

Running away are we Anglo?
Fair warning: it gets above 30* here, don't get heat-stroke.
Also don't feel too proud about the bitches telling you it's big, a lot of them are chink.

brits are not men

Took me to the end to realise it wasn't Niko's Kitchen. If it wasn't a Merkin I would've guessed Aldi Shopper detected

>What's for dinner lads?
>For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
>One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
>Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
>I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: brit+6.jpg (824x957, 169K)

$5 billion to build combat vehicles.

Those vehicles must have abilities to take our soldiers to outer space.

I feel so despondent lately. I'll be 33 in two weeks, been unemployed for months, my savings are almost all gone and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing with my life or even what I want to do. I feel so lost.

nah mate, but they will be able to drive from Brisbane to Kilcoy without exploding

Caesar felt extremely shamed at that age in Spain.

>I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing with my life or even what I want to do.
Same, I'm honestly considering selling my house, buying a boat, stocking it with fishing/hunting equipment loads of canned foods and other survival gear.
Boating to an uninhabited island with fresh water, building a cabin and living there for the rest of my life.

is that if they're shot at?

Are you going to be give them a backrub, these cunts need to suffer

They all look constipated
Here this might help you loosen up a bit...you're targeted.
We've got two subs right off your coastline too.
If we start you're in. We'll say you did it.
Waycha gunna digery doo about it?

Attached: IMG_2871.jpg (450x769, 66K)

Daily reminder to start stockpiling canned food and purchase some water filters cunts

hello mister 'use a WMD in our local restaurant and we won't do jack shit"

since fucking when did we have SLBMs? i want to join the navy now

If push comes to shove, ALP or Coalition?

ALP 1000%

>loads of canned foods
I've been stocking up on these for a while. To get acclimatized to them and find which are best for me (beans means lots o' gas, might be a bad thing in a pinch).
Start reading on subjects that interest you, start some form of training, gym, martial arts, archery, something that will help in a SHTF sitn.
It's going down boys, better late than never.

Any of you cunts ever thought about comfy homesteading? I have no idea how the property market is out of the city but I really want to do it after I make a few hundred grand on my meme degree, fuck this rat race

That was from comparing himself to the statue Alexander, right? I don't feel the spark of greatness in me. At all. I used to but I think it was just youthful narcissism. I wish I had done military service when I was younger. Most of the men which I admire now had done it in their youth. Now, it's possibly too late. I'm probably too old and even looking at the defence jobs page I'm probably unwanted: 6/9 the advertisement photos feature women and I recall reading a screencap here about the big push for women in the Australian military and the rejection of men. I suppose our military doesn't find for what I believe in now anyway.

oi fuckas
so im watching who wants to be a millionare with eddoe mguire and the lights are in the shape of the jewish star
what the fuck

I find this so appealing. I'd like to move to a property and just live self sufficiently. Getting started would be difficult for me. At least you have a house to sell. I rent one. All I own is the useless possessions crammed into someone else's house and my car.

>those care chavs m8 or football hooligans
>plebs
t. soyboy
dont bag out the only tuff anglos your country has to offer

shut the fuck up cuck libs will push hard right in next 5-10 years alp will always be commie filth

The only thing popular in Australia in that webm is dole

ALP for the workers mate, Libs are for the greedy 1%ers you should support your local trade union and their representatives they have the best plan for your careers

Daily reminder to actually eat your fucking canned food, not only to determine which ones you like and which ones make you fucking ill, but also to rotate your stock fairly regularly

t. tin foil hat

Aus posters are so gay. Politics means shit boi. Change the culture.

>you should support your local trade union and their representatives they have the best plan for your careers

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x333, 45K)

Both parties are one and the same in everything but name only now.

I've thought about something similar however move to alaska and live in the wilderness

I hate my job, Australians are fucking dickheads for the most part.

Illiterate, low IQ, overly aggressive, irrational, emotional cunts. I hope this country experiences the worst property market crash in world history and China buys up all the land to enslave us, anything is better than this painful stagnation. Australians are cunts and there's fuck all to do.

Where do you work/what do you do?

>you should support your local trade union and their representatives they have the best plan for your careers
t. virgin

or support australians, less rapefugees, turning back the boats, tax reform and not sjw bullshit

Attached: 26300324_1998795300336190_2213790495576948736_n.jpg (640x640, 78K)

who /wagecuck/ here?

what a shit week

Attached: 1503533065675.png (498x568, 345K)

>muh culture
culture means nothing, it can be anything and everything so its a nothing word.
stop talking like a leftist cuck

I take my hungry jacks very seriously mate, get the order right and there won't be any trouble

>That was from comparing himself to the statue Alexander, right?

Yes.

DO NOT join the military during the peace era, it's a waste of time, as they're not focusing on killing or conquering so you will have LGBTQWTF, diversity and other shit.

Do some STEM related work, usually they're objective so you can keep a distance from those political correctness nonsense, not fully avoidable though.
Or you can launch your own grassroots political movement with a clear defined ideology.

If none of above works, visit your nearest Centrelink office.

I'm in finance (independent firm), dealing with financial illiterate bogans.

>but also to rotate your stock fairly regularly
Canned foods last 10+ years don't they?
The more popular ones like spaghetti/beans/fruit would prolly last 20+

>Illiterate, low IQ, overly aggressive, irrational, emotional cunts.
you work at lifeline?

>tfw bookkeeper

I know your feels bro

>read article about hot girl with cancer, feel sorry for her
>article links to her instagram
>see this
>mfw

Attached: 43987231.jpg (816x598, 274K)

>I take my hungry jacks very seriously mate, get the order right and there won't be any trouble
Fucking tell me about it, I ordered onion rings and they gave me those shitty angry onions instead.

>dealing with financial illiterate bogans.
if they weren't financially illiterate they wouldn't need your fucking firm. this is like seeing some ipt aspie treat everyone like shit because they don't understand programming

Attached: literally you.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>If none of above works, visit your nearest Centrelink office.
Still haven't done that after months of unemployment. I really don't want to be on or living off benefits. I'll have to do something soon though. Can only live off what I've got for a few more months.

>short hair
>nigger boyfriend
nothing of value was lost

so many of you are brainwashed by the libs and their facist big businesses mega donors, the rights you have at work, a working wage, lunch breaks and access to toilets, they were faught for and won by your unions, and now here you are laughing at them.. jesus christ on a stick it's pathetic

Attached: fights for YOUR rights.jpg (1500x1734, 2.13M)

who said they'd be shot at?

What's the fucking point of archiving abc links? The shit is paid for with our tax.

>what is chemo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

.......Cries in yet another rejection letter.

Move Bush.
Start digging.
Feed yourself with a bow and arrow
>can make a bow with enough draw weight to down a roo for $40 at burnings
>arrows are dirt cheap from any hunting shop
Live like your ancestors. Dig up coal and iron and gold and silver. Smelt them yourself.

Yeah the accountant and bookkeeper we partner with has got to be the most depressed cunt I know and 90% of the painful trouble clients have been referrals from his business.

I've got this bitch, this fucking toad wanting to drag everyone to ASIC, FOS and Court over a contract she hasn't even signed/rejected yet, over some dispute of unfair terms when everybody has bent the rules in "her" favour (4 times), quoting fucking "freedom of information" and all this nonsense and the moment it goes to FOS.....there's $10-20grand, my job and our business goneskies.

Fucking retards can't even budget right.

Financial literacy = not being a retard and getting ourself in a shit situation. Our firm either digs retards out of shit situations or takes preferably people in decent situations and actually makes things happen.

It's like Google and Apples stuck being unable to make apps for phones because they need to spend so much time teaching retards how to use a qwerty touch screen....

chemo makes your hair fall out, it doesnt give you a mans haircut lmao retard

when its growing back it does

>growing back
it doesnt grow back
bitch should be wearing a wig lmao

imagine being this retarded

There's nothing stopping some mega programmer coming here and working for Atlassian. They probably just look at Sydney and say yeah nah what a shit hole fuck that.

It'd get thrown out and hopefully bankrupt her ass in the process.

>it doesnt grow back
wot

>being this b8ed
lmao looks like you just got rekt kiddo

>it doesnt grow back

Attached: Listerine.jpg (340x304, 19K)

>wot
it doesnt grow back

As long as workign rights stay reasonable there's no need for unions.

Also if you've ever worked with cunts that can never get the sack yet are awful employees and make life miserable for everyone then you can see why people might not care for them.

Chuck us a guide to the bunnings bowmaking user?

In court for sure, FOS doesn't work that way though. FOS = charge companies to investigate a complaint tens of thousands of dollars regardless of proof or lying. It's a little rigged and you just can't keep mentally unstable women from screeching like harpies to anyone that will answer the phone.

u mad?

Attached: 23bbc7b15052946ea7126e759a7ad359_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

The unions that fought for those things haven't existed for generations.
>dockworkers unions stole goods destined for soldiers in PNG during WW2
>it's been illegal to form a competing union to one that already exists for over 80 years, even if the one that exists shafts all its members always
>was present at a union meeting when the union rep told workers to take a pay cut, then 6 weeks later his $1.4million mortgage was generously paid off by the same company he saved over a billion dollars in wages.
Gillard is what the unions look like today. Cunts in red coats.

So you'd have to take her to court afterwards to try get back what the FOS charged you?

youtube.com/watch?v=3zyV8tZGJtE&app=desktop

Before 2010 I'd never seen a nigger in real life, never seen a burqa and the Asian menace didn't seem that bad. Now, I fucking hate what Australia has become. Can't go for a drive without seeing hundreds of ugly communist looking townhouses being built up, niggers at hungry jacks making my food so I refuse to eat it, 5/10 school kids are slopeheads and every single cunt on tv celebrates it as a good thing. The Australian dream is changing? It was stolen.

I just want to glad wrap some cunts.

Attached: BadBoyBubby.jpg (280x341, 12K)

this but unironically

Canned food will be safe to eat for a very long time, as in 10+ years. But the food quality (texture, taste etc) will deteriorate with time. Just like food in the freezer too

Just got my slingshot from chinaland.
How do I make sure something like pic related doesn't happen.

Attached: pGq8h8R[1].gif (375x245, 1.29M)

Anyone use ScarletBlue?

who here fallen for the tinder meme?

Attached: 19225731_10209402801972325_7592283422820715652_n.jpg (337x436, 22K)