So do you fags remember where you were when Stephen Hawking passed away other than on Sup Forums alone in your...

So do you fags remember where you were when Stephen Hawking passed away other than on Sup Forums alone in your underwear touching yourself

Attached: wgd9xlM[1].jpg (1000x849, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zblTCsThDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

Greg "Flavour in your Ear" Mack also passed away today at age 47

Attached: f509550b-11c2-4e4e-9d28-77b93775ebbe[1].jpg (2513x1373, 431K)

I was playing a video game online where a dude said made a joke about him being dead. I thought nothing of it until I came here.

but yea, i'm alone on Sup Forums.

>british
He didnt even have an accent

>He thinks my silk pajamas and robe are underwear
>He thinks I'm alone
>He thinks I wear clothes when I touch myself

what does Sup Forums think of the conspiracy theory that he died a long time ago and has been replaced with actors? It's not something I've really looked into, just heard about (because for example his teeth were rotting, and were fixed at some point despite him having no use for teeth. No reason to put in new ones)

kek

I was at home touching my boyfriend through his underwear.

No joke. The TV was on ABC24 and we were fooling around in front of it.

>(because for example his teeth were rotting, and were fixed at some point despite him having no use for teeth. No reason to put in new ones)
This might be a strange concept to a Sup Forums user, but some people take pride in their appearance and want to look good.

No one who has ALS ever “lived” as long as he did. Usually people die in few years, some manage to pass over that. How fitting.

apology for poor english

when were you when stefan hacking dies

i was sat at home masturbating anime when phone ring

'stefan is die'

'no'

and you?????????

Old memes never die.

Oh yeah, he looked fantastic thanks to those teeth!

Attached: stephen-hawking.jpg (1200x811, 624K)

good riddance
hope he's enjoying hell now

Tits or gtfo, even if you are a guy

Attached: 2C7B4923-4AB2-48F9-8983-8AEAD55313DC.jpg (2048x1536, 292K)

Can't, I'm shitposting at work.

I'm sure this drooling retard cared about his appearance yes

No undies

Who cares? What exactly did he bring to the world besides atheism and pseudo-science? In my mind he's nothing more than a wheelchair-Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson who denied God and was therefore an antichrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zblTCsThDE

Attached: #1 Chad.jpg (1345x551, 191K)

>this is your mind on Sup Forums
Holy fuck you fucking retards.

Of course Hawking didn't look sexy and he knew he didn't look sexy, but that doesn't mean he was just going to fucking give up and let himself turn into a foul-smelling disgusting eyesore. He wanted to, as much as possible, look like a normal human being.

Perhaps more importantly, the act of making that attempt made him /feel/ like a normal human being, because taking care of your appearance is a normal thing to do.

Think for five fucking seconds, people.

no no, it must be a conspiracy. it makes so much more sense (lol) that "he" was played by several actors over decades.

Phonepost from the bathroom

>implying im going to risk my comfy braindead job just to take selfies for Sup Forums
I'm a guy btw.

Read my original post

ill never get tired of this meme

Attached: 1516899361204.png (862x855, 80K)

Soz McGoz, no titties for you.

litteraly who??