I have to be at work in 8 hours and I am drunk as shit right. I work a shit job. I am underpaid...

I have to be at work in 8 hours and I am drunk as shit right. I work a shit job. I am underpaid. I work around 98% women. So if you don't play along they hate you. I never play by the rules in a nuthouse by the way. If you are looking to get laid. You might as well buy a hooker. I wouldn't judge you.

God I love weekday drinking.

Attached: pastors-and-beer.jpg (900x675, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJvVV-fnls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm drinking right now too
Fuck this gay earth

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJvVV-fnls

AND IF YOU MUST GO TO WORK TOMORROW
WELLL IF I WERE YOU
I WOUKDNT BOTHERRRRRRRR

its 6am

>drinking the fermented jew

i know how you feel, women in the workplace fucking suck and ruin everything

drink water and go to sleep degenerate.

>makes selfish, short term decisions
>they lead him into misery
Why am I supposed to feel bad for O.P. again?

i've been where you're at friendo. it's time to quit drinking, it's time to be successful

hey bro watch wrasslin latestreams w/me

Attached: frens.png (790x837, 229K)

tfw skilled tradesmen so women are only 3% of the workforce

>I work around 98% women.
what kind of worthless work do you do?

why should he quit though, life in the western world is only manageable when you are fucking wasted. i just wanna see a nuke drop.

>My job sucks, and I am underpaid
>Gotta work in 8 hours, better get drunk so the experience can be even worse
Easy to see why you work at a shit job. You're not a smart person and make bad decisions. Only have yourself to blame.

Yeah i used to be that, left and went into a woman dominated field. Big mistake, one thing i noticed in skilled trades is shit just gets done with no supervision required or little management.

I actually do work in a nuthouse. I made over $400 last week working fulltime at $10 an hour.

The problem is i am doing a 3 man job, and you can't trust anybody. Even staff.

I work my ass off. The fucking staff hate me because I didn't ask a girl out over 2 years ago. And, I choose money vs. pussy.

I don't play nuthouse games, and man on the street doesn't mean my job will help me get laid in the end. Those are the REAL Rules.

If you go to sleep now youll metabolize 8 beers, or shots, so you should be good to go.

being wasted will eventually get boring and when you wake up from the blur you'll be left with nothing. best to quit now and learn to enjoy the process of living.

We live in a serious time. Change is coming. Drinking and playing games, going to clubs and so forth are for the past.

Work out. Educate yourself. Prepare.

I used to work in a factory that made books and shit. Most of the employees were women.

I got so much pussy over those 2 years lol. What is your excuse?

If things don't change, they're gonna stay the same. This is your new mantra.

Attached: wo is jak.jpg (236x259, 9K)

I am a janitor in a nuthouse filled with social workers who are all women.

Trust me, it isn't easy. Because you never want to be caught alone with some some 20 something who can't handle themselves. You never know if a woman might say you did something, or said something to them when nobody is looking.

I protect myself first for 5 years in that bitch.

i'm trying to blur it out till the endgame dude, fuck this society every fucking person in it makes me wanna numb myself.