Classroom of the Elite

Vol 7 translations are coming out! 60%man's time!

Illustrations: imgur.com/a/vJoXj

Last thread:

Kei is used good whore now. Who would want her?

What is he capable of at 75%?

First for Kei a best and her smile must be protected.

I didn't notice we were reaching the limit

Holy fuck.

Anyone has a good Kei Wallpaper I can use?

a tasteless fag

I'm excited to see the aftermath of the fight with 50% and Kei talking after it.

Same user.

She probably even got wetter than she already is.

Literary single-man army.

She'll probably not say anything, proceed to take a shower and fap to the wet dream fantasy that took place, collect herself and then show back up in front of 50%

I wonder if Ibuki is gonna pussy out or something now.

Ain't nobody cleaning the roof full of lady cum, giganigga and Ryuen blood, 50%man better use his skills to call in the rain

She sure changes a lot after interacting with 50%man.

Truly the best.

Same for him.

Looking at this unbelievable sight unfolding before them with Albert and Ishizaki completely beaten, Ryuuen and Ibuki, and also Karuizawa, stared breathlessly at it. "It looks like he proved to be beyond our imaginations, he is this strong after all. This explains why he was so confident in his skills. It's a completely unexpected outcome" Ryuuen said at last. "The stage we specially prepared was completely conquered by Ayanokouji, is that it? What's this supposed to mean?". "Are you serious, Ibuki?". "What?".

(Continued)
I think we'll finish this in this thread. It's almost over anyways.

Best girl by far.

This isn't fucking general, retarded keifag.

Jesus Christ Ibuki hahaha

So he beat Ryuuen like he owed him money. I thought that Ryuuen guy was a pimp.

are you serious ibuki

lmao

50% does.

>being this new

Me

>oh shit Ibuki we're fucked IT'S YOUR FAULT

Ryuuen, dude.

F U C K O F F

>"What?"

Holy shit you can't be serious hahaha.

IT'S ALMOST MY BED TIME HURRY THE FUCK UP

Just because no one called out your cancers in the threads before doesn't make it okay, retard.

Dont sleep, like me.

The 3 of us are in the same train now.

Wait, Im confused as who is saying the last lines

Don't be rude. We need to be grateful we're even getting any translation. Its 4AM where I am and I will stay up the whole night if I have to see this to the end.

Ryuuen and Ibuki

Are we gonna get dialogues related to 50%man and Sato together, user after all this drama is over?

cmon albert kun translator user is doing a huge favor for us

It's 4.

>Ryuuen: "It looks like he proved to be beyond our imaginations, he is this strong after all. This explains why he was so confident in his skills. It's a completely unexpected outcome"
>Ibuki: "The stage we specially prepared was completely conquered by Ayanokouji, is that it? What's this supposed to mean?"
>Ryuuen: "Are you serious, Ibuki?".
>Ibuki: "What?".
That's how I read it

Blue hair doesn't realize they're in way over their heads

Ibuki, now irritated, charges at me with the intention to fight. She launches a kick at me. I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to then, but I chose not to. Instead I simply stepped back, avoided the kick calmly. It looks like Ibuki's fight switch has finally been activated. Suddenly, she took three steps towards me and instantly closed the distance between us. She landed a kick which I blocked. But the power of the kick was strong. I can understand now why she beat Horikita.

(Continued)

>I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to then
this fucking guy hahahaha

>I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to then, but I chose not to.

Was this necessary

IS THIS A FUCKING GAME

>I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to then
god damn, this entire fight is a joke for him

Translate user here, just translating his internal dialogue. That's quite literally what he said.

>Needing sleep

>being this new
have you even tried reading any of the LN?

>I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to then, but I chose not to
His eyes will only see the underwear of his waifu.

hoping for 50% to touma her, even if i know it's not going to happen

>I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to then, but I chose not to.
Must be because he knows, he's got Karuizawa's panties to look forward to afterwards.

>I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to

>not pulling off her panties in the split second her leg is raised and throwing them in Ryuuen's face

WASTED OPPORTUNITY

>a kick even 50%man considers strong
Why is her physical stat only B?

>I could've peaked at her panties if I wanted to then, but I chose not to

How is he so alpha?

As if she will put out for him.

t. buttblasted whorikitafag

>So alpha he doesn't even need to peek at her panties
I'm becoming Karuizawa.

If there's enough momentum behind the kick(running) the kick would be several times stronger than a standing kick, as Ibuki has some training she probably knows how to distribute her body weight as well.
It's basically like getting hit by a small car.

Can someone repost the rest of the cast?

Then, after I blocked her kick, I grabbed her leg and without even giving her time to react which smashed her back flat on the floor. The force of the impact instantly knocked Ibuki out and she laid still without getting back up. "Violence isn't something you can monopolize, Ryuuen, I hope you remember that" I told him after beating all three of his henchmen: Ibuki, Ishizaki and Albert.

(Continued)

Ibuki is down. Only Ryuuen beatdown is left.

momentum and kinetic energy

Ryuen is still more handsome

>"Violence isn't something you can monopolize, Ryuuen, I hope you remember that"
YO DAMNNNNNNNNNN

>"Violence isn't something you can monopolize, Ryuuen, I hope you remember that"

HOLY SHIT THIS NIGGA KEEPS THROWING WATERFALL INDUCING ONELINERS EVERYWHERE

he didn't even touch her.

Oh boy.

Why is everyone shipping Sudo with Whorikita all of sudden? Anything happen?

Not complaining though. Worst boy deserve worst girl.

55% man would still have his boy pussy at will.

Kei's gonna be dead from dehydration before he even gets to her.

ABSOLUTE BTFO HAHAHA

>Violence isn't something you can monopolize, Ryuuen, I hope you remember that

Absolutely fucking burned.

>all of sudden

It's been a thing since the anime started.

Not for long.

Just until 60% man starts punching.

i-is she alive?

TOLD.

Why? She isn't crying or doing physical labor.

60% is just throwing those one-liners everywhere in just 1 fucking fight.

user...

>Violence isn't something you can monopolize, Ryuuen, I hope you remember that

As much as I love WQ this isn't the place for her.

How long until half man can claim Kei's woman hole without any opposition and even a warm welcome?

She literally had buckets of water tossed on her

They're not as bad if you imagine him saying them mid-action. They're still kinda cheesy though.

50% man didnt break a sweat since the beginning did he? its not even his final form
i expected ryuen to notice that and realize how wrong he was

She can't do photosynthesis.

She's not a fucking plant.

plants go "i-iya iya iya"

Are we gonna have to do the Birds and Bees: Intermediate edition talk again, user?

i'm fucked trying to wake up tomorrow, but this is worth it

Thee skin absorbs. that is why a woman's face looks younger when she lets guys blow loads on it.

Does your mom water you everyday?

Same here user.

Only posting the main heroine

is kei going to be clingy and attached to 50% man after this or return to being distant to hide 50% mans tracks again?

What do you think user?

Not going to lie, I am a virgin. I thought the "girls get wet" was just a maymay. I don't think she has romantic feelings for him though.