REMINDER: There is evil in this world

REMINDER: There is evil in this world

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-011120.jpg (1920x1389, 494K)

yeah im not a nazi but she gets the gas first

Well that woman just ruined her own life.

I hope a day comes when these records are available, but society has degraded to the point anything is possible.

Abortionists can make jokes about dismembering fetuses and face no social consequences. They're the witch shamans of feminism and well protected

Yeah I'm a no nazi but 4th Reich when?

>liberals
>morality

>Abortionists can make jokes about dismembering fetuses and face no social consequences.
Nah, the anti-abortion people will roast her.

Oh I am not a nazi either, but Kristalnaacht when?

boy I sure hope someone doesnt bomb this person's place of employment while she is inside, that would be a shame, wouldn't it, anons?

yes
and that is another symptom of it

>lol who cares about a fetus parasite lol
>omg those poor children in Africa fuck humanity for not saving them
Western women are absolute garbage

>can't scream
>larynx first

>Keeping the nog population down is a bad thing

You guys are retarded. If it weren't for abortionists the country would have fallen by now.

I love abortion. I don't know why you all are against it.

Someone listen to this fed

hmm

Attached: abortionrace.jpg (400x274, 49K)

To be honest, she is a great case for why we need abortion.

i am a nazi and gas it too kind no she gets josef mengeled

Honestly would not be surprised if, after a major societal collapse, many of these former youtube celebrities, twitter warriors, etc end up tortured a killed by people that recognize them before said collapse.

Attached: 10LN.jpg (567x800, 136K)

Just think.

She LEARNED to do that. At some point, some poor woman who was not told enough about abortion heard her baby screaming for its mother as it was pulled apart limb by limb. She heard it screaming from her body as it was pried open and heard it silenced in her own womb.

Somewhere out there is a person who has to sleep with knowing that they made a terrible decision, that their friends and family supported their murder of a baby and accept the reality that they were deceived.

Pro choice is murder, not just of infants. That person, somewhere out there, had their soul murdered by that sound and that revelation.

I won't give infanticide a pass when it doesn't even solve the problem
The niggers need to go along with the kikes and with them will go the delusion that killing babies in the womb should somehow not be a crime punishable by death

Fucking sluts will burn in hell

>lol we should gas all undesirables
>omg we have to save these poor black babies who are so undesired that even their own mothers are trying to kill them

You know fetuses can't scream, right? Also I rip out the vocal cords from the one who can.

Attached: psychopath.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

there are more precise
less messy
and methods more terrifying than that

Pro-lifers are considered the moral equivalent of white supremacists.

I'm for abortion. I just don't like it treated as a joke by these people.

Also as another user said these same people will clutch their pearls over starving niggers in Africa.

imbecile

Is there such thing as a vegan abortionist?

Regardless of race abortion is a vile crime. Every human being has the right to prove his value.

suffer not the medical jew to live.

I'm not a fed but lol I just... These fucking people always get away with everything
We call everyone who calls for action a fed but at what point do we actually take back the world? I wish I was a fed, I would use my powers to fucking kidnap and torture pedos and monsters for weeks on end and hunt down the scum of the world and "unburden" the global banking cartel of their overencumbering responsibilities

>That person, somewhere out there, had their soul murdered

10 years ago or so that was part of the discussion of abortion. It was a time when it was a serious choice to be made, not to be made lightly in part because of the potentially extreme mental issues it may cause for the mother. It was never a matter of female empowerment, it was a matter of life and death for both infant and parent.

It's what disgusts me most about pro-choicers. I am willing to consider situations like incest, rape, danger to the mother and so on. I will never see it as something to be proud of or celebrated and I hate that its become exactly those things to the pro-choice crowd.

looks like a jew

well I sure do hope no one employs any of those other things, either, user, boy golly, sheesh, that would be terrible

Up to a certain stage of development, the fetus is not even conscious. Even when the brain forms in its rudimentary state, consciousness isnt there. No consciousness = no suffering. The person she replied to tried to use the weak method of trying to guilt trip people, except nobody in their right mind thinks that it even accurately describes the nature of abortion. Its amazing the lengths to which anti abortionists will go to in order to justify their irrational and hysterical position. "IT SCREAMED!!!! YOU TORE IT APART!!!!! BLOOD AND GUTS EVERYWHERE!!!! I BET YOU SLATHERED DEAD BABY BRAINS ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!!! REEEEEEEE"

Evil acts are still evil

T. Fed

She should be beheaded for that.

Abortion is murder, they're ending the possibility for life. Her tweet sounds like a psychopath using the system to make murder seem okay.

I have been molested before and liked it, also abused physically by certain aunts of mine.

She has the look though to do those types of things.

>heard her baby screaming for its mother as it was pulled apart limb by limb
This only happens in your hysterical fantasy land. Fetuses are not intelligent or conscious enough to "cry for their mothers" and they are not "torn apart limb by limb" as if in a horror film.

>not wanting dead babies is an irrational and hysterical position

you're a fucking retard and a lying, disingenuous faggot, you have no way of knowing at what point consciousness begins, and the DNA specific to each human being is written at the moment of conception
pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-scientific, marxist teacher's pet faggot retard kys

>Muh humans are so special arguments
Niggers, we do far worse than this to other species ALL THE FUCKING TIME, for no logical reasons whatsoever, and not one fuck is given.
Fuck your crocodile tears.

Attached: 1517093477350.jpg (1768x2500, 476K)

>you know fetuses can't scream, right?

Attached: fava beans ftftftftftftftftftft.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

>i kill them first so they cant scream

oh no someone is preventing all the niggers and spics from repopulating at an alarming rate! Sup Forums we have to stop this!

I wish spics were higher than blacks but i support those numbers when it comes to total populations. The majority of white thots popping out 1-3 kids by 21 needs to be controlled. No one needs those defective genes.

>All the christcucks itt
You really think niglets will grow up to vote for small government and individual liberty you retards?

Attached: 1504768764849.jpg (477x637, 54K)

It's ok, I don't think Dr Mengele ever apologized either for performing medicine, if you buy into holohoax mythology--which this cunt most certainly does.

We really need to bring back witch burnings. I'd love to hear her scream.

>doing damage control for murderers
kill yourself

>make a joke about your job
>get death threats and your house raided
>Sup Forums celebrates in agreement

>make a holocaust joke
>get your twitter suspended
>OY VAY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH!!!!

This and the insult heavy posts on Hawking today are a real redpill.

>Promoting a culture with no respect for life in it's most innocent form.
This isn't the answer.

Babies are innocent, kikes are guilty
Abortion happens a lot, the holocaust never happened
You're a dumb faggot, kys

too
quick

Shill.

immaterial

>the insult heavy posts on Hawking today are a real redpill.
What's wrong with this?

Yes it is, because dead fetuses who were terminated before full cognition or consciousness developed are not the same as new born infants being murdered.

Yes we do, since consciousness has to do with the brain, and not any mystical soul or supernatural concept, until the brain is physically formed to a proper extent, consciousness simply does not exist or exists in an extremely rudimentary state comparable to the kind found in lesser creatures which we never hesitate to kill.

Not an argument.

yes and no. they inject a women's belly with something that kills the baby turning it all mushy. then they insert some kind of medical tongs to take them out. they usually don't come out whole, so yeah they do tear them apart. sometimes they don't finish taking it all out and the women pee parts of the baby out after the procedure.

Mfw seeing what this cunt wrote while my 3 week old son is sleeping on my chest.

Attached: 1513136399210s.jpg (250x242, 7K)

>Promoting a culture with no respect for life in it's most innocent HUMAN form.
Man, fuck off with the hypocrisy already.

No, I want the niggers and kikes gone from this country, but I won't promote infanticide like some disgusting satanic pedophile kike, especially when, even with abortion, we are still overburdened with niggers and shitskins
It doesn't even solve the problem, and I'm going to advocate for the open practice of killing the unborn anyway?
Fuck you kike faggot

Abortions should come with an involuntary hysterectomy. Prove me wrong.

you sound like a bitch

I'm not arguing with you. You're a fucking piece of shit and should kill yourself.

>mengeled
KEK

Attached: 1429826936490.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

>not wanting dead babies is an irrational and hysterical position

dead fetuses are dead babies you nigger. Up until 50 years ago fetus meant baby, until it changed for wholly arbitrary reasons.

also

>stabbing a invalid isn't murder
do you even think?

Ok so what? Just because it looks nasty, doesnt make it inhumane. This isnt done at late stages of development.

For once I agree with a leaf

>consciousness has to do with the brain
citation please. many powerful testimonies of past lives with chilling accuracy soundly put this notion to rest.

Why are you so determined to justify murdering babies?

I'm not a Nazi but we really have to deal with these scheming Jews once and for all.

>past lives
jesus fucking christ leaf shut the fuck up and get the fuck out

only because white supremacists are wrongly perceived to be overly vocal and dominate important political discussions about things that have absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's pretty unfair to white supremacists considering everyone favors their own people.

You are not arguing with me because you are a retard incapable of even articulating an argument that explains why you believe anything you believe, because you are a mindless drone.

>dead fetuses are dead babies you nigger
Do you deny that a month old fetus for example is not the same thing as a fully formed infant?

>do you even think?
Invalids are fully developed and fully conscious. Try again retard.

I have no mouth, and I must scream

why the fuck did I not get it, kek? WHY

Refute a single thing I've said please. Provide proof that consciousness has to do with the brain. And again, provide credible reasons to think that a dead fetus is not murder but a dead baby is. Where do you draw your arbitrary lines. You don't get a pass for saying leaf

more like the emotional vampirism you pathetic humans deposit on it.

yea but nice acting like a logical species

fuck it's because I lied about not being a Nazi

don't worry, take comfort in the fact that when she eventually dies she'll realize she was a demon her whole life, never once saved a life only ended them and prospects of eternal hell being real will float around in her mind as she has a full blown panic attack and shits herself as she exhales her last breath petrified of what might await

This, it's honestly disturbing how many people do not realize the depths of psychosis and denial the average democrat has. What "alleged" democratic Native American is now denying a simple/easy blood test to prove she is the Indian she has been shouting that she is for over a year ?

Ah okay. so I can murder people based on an arbitrary amount of time. Kudos you're a retard.

hmmm...
Is America the world?

Attached: Countries_by_Birth_Rate_in_2014.svg.png (1200x551, 218K)

>past lives
You are a fucking retard who will believe anything he is told. You probably have a sub-85 IQ. A testimony is not evidence of anything and never has been.

>Provide proof that consciousness has to do with the brain.
Provide proof that it does not.

I feel that pointing out the difference between a fetus and newborn is just a way for pro-choice folks to justify what is still ending a human (or potential human) life. If a mother is OK with murdering their unborn child, just admit it. But do not try and dismiss it as just removing some sort of growth in your gut, because no one truly believes that.

Just admit you do not mind the cutting off a human life and stop hiding behind semantics.

this

Ooooo weeee we wouldn’t do a no good darn right nasty thing like that, gosh gee willacre that would be a tragedy

nope

oh wow

She needs to lose her license.

He denied my proof. So now it is both of your turn to provide me with proof it is.

>its not murder because an arbitrary amount of time hasn't passed yet
you sadly have no logic behind your reasoning.

I want to be against abortion, but I keep falling back on we are probably better overall without another degenerate offspring in this world. Call me evil, I suppose.

cool so at what exact moment does the baby become conscious?

be serious

>prove my ridiculous claim for me
No thanks you fucking retard get raked

Why would anyone post that sort of stuff? Anything for that a dopamine of attention is my guess. I've been seeing a ton of the most vulgar outrageous crap from people to get their little likes, happy faces, hearts, mad faces, shock faces, followers, subscriber and shares.

What argument are you making EXACTLY?
>Because it doesn't scream,it's okay to kill it.
Search deep...you know whats really going on.
>look into what PP does with the
(((medical waste)))
Then look in the mirror and read your own post.

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x248, 19K)