I thought wikipedia was supposed to be unbiased and impartial

I thought wikipedia was supposed to be unbiased and impartial.

Attached: sfsfsdf.png (1654x476, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gianforte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is. Get some citations and start editing. Expect hardcore leftist resistance, so you'll need to create an account and become politely active on the discussion page in order to earn the privilege of freely editing without regard to the edit lock, which is inevitable if not already present.

It's an open-platform encyclopedia that anyone can edit. Did you seriously expect cultural marxists, rejectionists, and radicals of all stripes to not try to take advantage of that?

Attached: do nothing good goy quote burke.jpg (612x612, 134K)

/ing this thread with no survivors

>Falsely alleged Quinn had unethical relationship s with journalists
My sides have vanished

Yeah, but good luck finding an article from a "reputable journalist" who didn't take this stance. The first pillar of post-fact journalism is "Have a conflict of interest." The second pillar is "Promote a partisan agenda." The third is "Clickbait clickbait clickbait." The fourth is "Find a core demographic for your audience and alienate everyone else." The fifth is "Fuck Flynn and fuck Drumpf."

Attached: clinton what difference.jpg (1242x792, 259K)

This is honestly better than an accurate article, because they don't realize how many red flags it would set off in the minds of sane people.

Attached: RTX2YCMY1024x650.jpg (1024x650, 59K)

If you need to spend a lot of time to get past the leftists' locks then it's not unbiased anymore.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN

Yeah its bias as fuck but are you doing your bit to fix it?
we need Right Wing Wikipedia Squads.

Gamers are the worst humans in the world I'm glad to see Donald Trump is blaming them for school shootings finally!

They use trashy sources when possible. Their article on Lauren Southern uses Vox, Vice, and SPLC as sources to say she's alt right. None of those sources even outright say so.

You don't need to spend a huge amount of time, but you do have to register an account and you need to demonstrate that you're not a partisan hack. The left is just more organized, so they tend to get their first and already have editors and moderators ready to infiltrate.

They generally lose in the end. The only group on the planet with bigger sticks in their ass than cultural marxists are Wikipedia editors. WP:NAP shall not be infringed!

Attached: 1519281847486.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Wait, you mean that? Lol

I love how the agenda and bias of these self proclaimed journalists was really outted with the treatment of Kingdom Come Deliverance. Nothing at all racist in or about that game, they were just collectively butthurt because he said there were no niggers in Bohemia in the 1400s - and that it's racist to assume that because he's white he's beholden to bastardize his culture to make niggers feel good about themselves in his video game.

Also,
>Brianna Wu
>Woman

>I thought wikipedia was supposed to be unbiased and impartial
Since when?

Wikipedia says Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11

>partisan hack
Unless you're a neocommunist of course, in which case it's alllllllllllllllllllll good

Anyone can do anything on wikipedia. Observe:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gianforte

Attached: 1519327499995.png (713x611, 26K)

Nice thinking

No, they get banned regularly. The thing about them is they are sneaky, hypocritical liars by nature. Of course they are going to trick people and then go full Stalin when no one is watching.

>4 years later
>still sperging over zoe quinn

stay beautiful Sup Forums

Some cunt changed it back, I forgot leftypol browses here to find their sense of purpose. 80% chance it was a Jew.

Jews, Jews Never Change

No.

Attached: 3A58FEB9-2476-462B-9AA2-C6DDFEA60D15.png (1536x2048, 2.78M)