WHEN: TOMORROW march 14, 2018 during highschool walkouts as well as march 24,2018 for their nationwide march

WHEN: TOMORROW march 14, 2018 during highschool walkouts as well as march 24,2018 for their nationwide march
WHO: you! send $5 or whatever you can afford
WHY: fucking gunbanners are doing some giant coordinated leftist demonstration protest bullshit on that day. all the highschool 'activists' are coordinating a school walkout nationwide on march 14 and some nationwide march on march 24. when the headlines read the NRA was donated 10 million dollars in one day they will shit their pants. we can also hijack and piggyback off their own social media posts to get the word out.

>NRA even takes paypal

link to NRA ILA
donate.nraila.org/Donate

wikipedia on NRA ILA:
>Observers and lawmakers see the NRA as one of the top three most influential lobbying groups in Washington, D.C.[10][11] The NRA Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA) is its lobbying arm, which manages its political action committee, the Political Victory Fund (PVF). Over its history the organization has influenced legislation, participated in or initiated lawsuits, and endorsed or opposed various candidates.

Attached: money bomb.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saf.org/join-saf/
gunowners.org/join.htm
nationalgunrights.org
shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_list&c=4
naaga.co/click-here-to-join/
pinkpistols.org
pinterest.co.uk/pin/564427765773532660/
americansuppressorassociation.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rT7TOL_V08M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SEND FIVE DOLLARs

keep this thread going until march 24, 2018. this is about sending a message to the leftists that gun owners and the NRA are not to blame for leftist sheriffs and judicial policies letting criminals slip through the cracks. also heavy salt mining as well as funding an effective organization that fights to keep our rights. if not the NRA then donate to GOA or something of your choice. but donate to a gun rights org on MARCH 24 2018

MARCH TWENTY FOURTH
03-24-18

WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN IN YOUR IPHONE CALENDARS

Let's raise millions for gun rights. ONE DOLLAR IS ALL IT TAKES! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHANCE TO CUT DOWN THE MOMENTUM OF THE ANTI-GUNNERS AND MSM BY DESTROYING MORALE AND FORCING THEM TO REPORT THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM PRIVATE CITIZENS

MAGA
A
G
A

alternate gun orgs to donate or join:

Second Amendment Foundation
saf.org/join-saf/

Gun Owners of America
gunowners.org/join.htm

National Association for Gun Rights
nationalgunrights.org

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_list&c=4

National African American Gun Association
naaga.co/click-here-to-join/

Pink Pistols
pinkpistols.org
keep this thread bumped.

i just saw pussyhat-wearing leftcuck highschool bitches on my local news being interviewed by a gushing reporter who unironically called them brave. this fucking shit has to stop

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

Attached: 1487626885984.png (600x400, 262K)

i only have five dollars and im out of weed

sorry

based brapper. keep bumping for maximum exposure please

Attached: money bomb 2.jpg (804x604, 74K)

School walk-outs have never worked and will never work.

how in the fuck are there canadians who dont grow their own weed?

Attached: 1467362724727.jpg (424x600, 36K)

this is the most leaf thing i’ve seen all week

Attached: 615D741F-890C-4404-9B01-093ECC26EF93.jpg (517x650, 95K)

because canada isnt a fucking episode of tpb

>you're supposed to point that downrange, ma'am

see
oops

And luckily we got a blizzard
gun control cucks btfo

fixed because it was NSFW

Attached: SFWnow.png (768x1024, 631K)

awesome idea. donating.

*slap*

Attached: 1521008191049slapped.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

Attached: money SMLE_shrug_2493web.jpg (640x456, 108K)

Photograph as many of the Leftist scum bags as possible.
When they apply for a job in 5 years after their feminism degree, "sorry we have better applicants"

I'm gonna blend with their ranks and fight those motherfuckers by shouting "Shoot the Shooters!"

The only reason I ever participated in a walk was too get out of class. Guarantee 95% don't actually give a shit about the cause.

Bump
You'll have to get major conservative personalities to get in on this too

Attached: 1520505370238.jpg (600x445, 23K)

pussy

I remember when I was in high school there was a student organized "walkout" or "skipping school" protest based around illegal immigration in my city.

All the students who participated got an extra 2 days off in suspensions. I'm not worried.

Bompu!

Attached: 1519090887527-pol.jpg (598x376, 37K)

source

yeah but they will get MSM attention like crazy

yeah itd be nice if it was spread on twitter, right now its just on a few gun forums (where i took the idea from)

The truth is that most of these kids couldn't give a flying fuck and will do a 'walk out' just to get out of class. Wouldn't you if you were completely apolitical and a student?

Attached: smell-mickey.jpg (478x350, 54K)

Oh God, I want to bury my face so far in that ass (at location specified in pic), and take a deep SSSSSNIF, before I go to town on it.

Attached: braaaap.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Attached: 1518719758459.jpg (625x482, 68K)

>the slapman

checked and confirmed. Would walk out of a day of school no matter the cause. Would spend 5 minutes in the march, get "lost" and go back home to either hang out with my friends, relax or play vidya if I was back in my HS days.

Can't stop it, dumb highschoolers will just follow the herd.

I felt like starting a similar thread earlier today while shoveling out my driveway. While we're here, are people gonna be recording in livestreams and stuff? Also, we need coordination of who's doing what where, so bump. Keep this thread going with relevant info to these teenage school-dropout degenerates.

boompis

Attached: holyschitt.jpg (1280x600, 148K)

> $5 or whatever you can afford
> $10 million in one day
> 22 replies

Attached: 1500474750251.png (952x536, 902K)

Naaga!

Fuck, let's all join!

We can be kangs too!

Can someone tell me the fucking source? Is it remy lacroix?

Attached: 1487878871129.jpg (478x720, 46K)

Holy shit, user.
You have an eye for asses. I'm impressed.
pinterest.co.uk/pin/564427765773532660/
First pic, same panties.

Also send to >americansuppressorassociation.com People on the board have met with Don JR
In order send to NRA, biggest, most influential, and taking most of the heat. Then Gun Owners of America

is this too small for you to brap on? and can you please remember to give $5 to a gun rights group tomorrow? preferably the NRA ILA because they are the highest profile but anyone on the list in the second post of thread would be good

Attached: p1277252143-5.jpg (567x850, 152K)

Already an NRA member, user, but I'll donate tomorrow, no problem.

Attached: remy-lacroix-ak47.jpg (736x490, 53K)

Already an NRA member, user, but I'll donate tomorrow, no problem.

Attached: remy-lacroix-ak47.jpg (736x490, 83K)

?

>buy ammo
or
>donate to a bunch of Jews who are supposed to protect my rights but instead keep agreeing with gun control

FUCK YOU KIKES I HOPE THE MODS STICKY YOUR PATHETIC SHILL ATTEMPTS

FUCK YOU IM STARTING A MILITIA

Attached: 1292560666045.jpg (1024x683, 360K)

You lads ever wonder if we are getting shilled by the NRA?

Something seems off about this post. There is no way a single person has thought of this and organised it

we are absolutely getting shilled by the NRA.

>Create gun grabbing panic
>NRA gets 2 million new members and more funding
>gun prices double

Yeah and the above posts seem like this is a planned response created in a meeting.

I smell funky business

Hitler only took guns away from Jews though. Everyone else actually had INCREASED access to firearms.

The American left unironically believes that gun owners handle guns like Rickey and Julian

Donated $5.

Attached: done.png (789x493, 99K)

>Hitler only took guns away from Jews though.
Really initiates my walnuts.

Don't be surprised by a false flag shooting at a walkout.

What, do you want Jews with guns?

You better believe if I were a Jew I'd want a gun. Especially if motherfucking Hitler were running my country.

National teachers unions are organizing the walkout. Students will likely get extra credit for participating, not suspensions.

you could've done this without literally shilling on the board.

Id lay my sausage between those buns like a hotdog and just rest it hat feeling the recoil as she blasts rounds.

Sipping on a cold brewski.
Murika.

Why not leave?

Are you a Jew?

If i saw that girls bum bum I might miss the target and shoot her in the bum with my cum gun. CUMVLAST

I like you, you post a legit raid and back it up with a brap pic

you are such a dumb faggot. i am a gun owner and im tired of seeing the leftist faggotry and little highschool bitches applauded for their faggoty activism trying to turn my country into a communist shithole. im not a retard 20 year old like yourself with zero autonomy and am actually motivated to do something positive for my cause. fuck you faggot im a meme warrior and meme war veteran what have you ever done to help our cause?

youtube.com/watch?v=rT7TOL_V08M

Attached: 1463808109849.jpg (615x600, 46K)

I wholeheartedly support the NRA, but I sincerely doubt they're hurting for shekels.

i just think it would be drudgereport frontpage worthy if a massive amount of shekels was donated to them on the same day as all these nationwide anti gun marches. a rallying cry for our cause and a demoralizing loss for the leftists. its very important to stymy their enthusiasm to make sure political leaders feel the need to bend to their pressure and tantrums and to make sure the politicians know who the alpha in the room is (the NRA and millions of gun owning americans) so they stay the course if they want to keep being reelected to their cushy posts

ill remind you that hardline red states have completely cucked out recently. alabama voted in a dem senator, arizona is represented by 2 leftist senators using an R next to their name, maine has a leftist anti-conservative agenda, obama supporting R bitch. its important to send a strong message that gun bannery will NOT be tolerated.

also like i said in second post, there are other smaller orgs that could greatly benefit from support

Attached: 1489998499085.jpg (526x929, 61K)

>political leaders feel the need
*dont feel the need

Attached: 62C7575C-6ABD-46A8-B102-05DF0BF4DDE0.jpg (750x563, 59K)