Net-juu no Susume

Fucking normalfags

FUCKING RIAJUUS

I want to sweep her off her feet.

This is your cake for tonight, sir

That does not look like a thirty year old.

how to I make friends in an mmo

Those lines are pretty normal for 30, they just stand out way more here because it's extra detail on an art style that doesn't detail the skin of the face.

For a 30 year old who's lived a life full of stress or has terrible genes, maybe. She looks 50 in that picture.

Advance to a point where you're not a total liability in team-based content and look for an active guild. Like every other form of meeting new people it's a pretty blind process and there's plenty of false-starts before you find a group or at least some people you click with.

MMO anime tend to just gloss over that process for the sake of brevity but it does take some time to find a group of people, get to know them, and then realize if there's ever really going to be something like friendship there or if you're all just gonna stay strangers acting nice and should move on in the hopes of finding a better fit. Fortunately meeting new people is rarely ever a waste even if things don't work out, because it networks you to more people, more guilds and so on and makes the process easier and faster going forward.

That's actually one of the things that kind of throws me watching this show in particular, but also other anime that've been MMO focused. The idea that a small, tightly knit guild full of friends with great chemistry that somehow don't know basically everyone in the server one way or another rarely happens unless the guild is made up of people who already knew each other irl. For convenience's sake, they narrow the focus way down here but it still feels odd for a show focusing on the social life of players in a social game being so much less social.

Literally like real life

why does she clean her rug of lint when nervous?

Damaged goods

Is she a virgin as a woman?

who is who in this story?
I get the two main characters and I guess the convenient store guy is the guildmaster but I don't know who the others are

I suppose the difference is that people in real life will shut you out or cut you loose for much less, and are generally not as willing to network unless there's a more concrete connection. These things get easier in games, which in some weird way can make it easier to find friends.

does cybersex count?

Yes

Compulsively cleaning is a really common way people cope with stress and nerves. It's just a way of distracting herself from her thoughts.

>OP verse in minor key
>shows Moriko depressed and alone in her room
>song switches to relative major in chorus
>shows her avatar in the game world, happily together with Lily
Gives me chills every time.

I recommend floor wax.

>tfw too dumb for music

cute neet

>spend large amount of time finding good group
>finally form close group of friends with randoms
>all happen to live 10 miles within each other

This is a dumb meme.

She used to be an OL.
She got raped by her boss at least once a week.

Has she mentioned trying to find a husband during that time? It's the only way women can escape the workforce and they're expected to in Japan.

Who even wants to marry her? I bet she cant even cook.

Her boss ruined her for marriage.

I will marry her!

A skill that can easily be acquired. She was good at her job so we know she can learn and do things well.

I'd want to off myself too if i had a shitty semi-slavery job.

Whats the suicide rate for salarymen in japan?

Prolly the near as students. That or live in a cafe.

The leading cause of death for men ages 18-45 in Japan is suicide. So it's pretty high.

She should get cuter socks

You watch too much JAV. Filthy casuals.

Not such a meme when like half of Japan lives in Tokyo

KEKKON SHITE KUDASAAAAAAAAAAI

>Meccha-kaccha ureshii-yo~!

>A cute cake will never offer you her pussy.

>ywn hug a cute cake from behind and listen to her whimper in nervous anticipation, only to warm her heart by tucking her into bed with a kiss on the forehead that makes her feel loved for the first time in her life

>Meccha-kaccha

That's how she sees herself.

>Wake up
>See this
What do?

How many hours a week did she work for? 60? I heard it went as far as 80.

No wonder she looked so fucked up.

Hug

Hug and sniff hair.

Wake up again

can`t wake up

>pussy
But she uses a male character

Wait, women get neetbux in Japan while man don't?

She's not getting neetbux. She worked an office job into her 30's and saved enough to live off of for a while.

80hr/week for 10 years.

That means she likely spent no money while working due to working every waking moment. If she got OT that's a small fortune.

Yeah, it's because in games there is a common goal and everyone basically confirms wanting to reach that goal or experience an adventure by simply being logged in. In RL people are almost always on their own and only want to be left in peace. There isn't really a desire there to meet with anyone or do something unless it's someone they're already friends with and even then you don't know when they're willing to do something or if they just want to go home and chill.