You'd have to be stupid and blind to think these photos are of the same person

You'd have to be stupid and blind to think these photos are of the same person....

Attached: shawk.png (1141x959, 653K)

LOOK AT THIS

Attached: shawk2.png (1097x994, 564K)

What was the point of the switch though?

Attached: Blank+_e0b2464021d00eb3843b45fbb70917ab.jpg (463x463, 29K)

Because he died.

With him they have the perfect puppet to put on a pop-science show to make lots of money and control the science establishment.

Maybe to hide secret space program science?

Does it matter what the exact point is?

Obviously he's a fake and they've been lying to the public to manipulate us.

Attached: cg1_n.jpg (504x504, 24K)

The purpose was to take a well known figure (hyper intelligent, also disabled) and have him shill, You can even see how the actual Steven Hawking looked actually hyper intelligent to the point of unsettling.

not a cult or religion

Attached: corey-goode.jpg (1078x516, 92K)

he's just a character they thought would be funny to have people believe a retard is a genius

I shouldn't have derailed the convo with that douche Corey.

Anyway, read the pdf write up by Miles Mathis, it is interdesting

The boggs up to their usual tomfoolery no doubt.

He remarried around 1990 I believe. Their relationship suddenly began to detoriate and he left his wife (who had been seeing another man with his blessing) for his nurse. So did the replacement occur around this time?

I feel like for the time I've known about Stephen Hawking, he hasn't brought anything new to the science field, he has just been shilling leftwing ideas. All his major contributions seem to have been made pre 1990.

Never thought about this, but the difference in looks is indeed striking.

I actually believe this. How did they fuck up the replacement hawking though? injected garbage in his blood?

E N T A N G L E M E N T

They could have just looked for derelict old men that were rotting away nursing homes, that look sort of like him.

It was pretty lazy of them to replace him with a blonde guy though.

I suppose the replacement had a milder form of ALS too and eventually he got worse and died. Age 76 but have seemed like an appropriate day to die and he had accomplished his main purpose; shilling leftist crap

daily reminer that this man had 3 children ans has contributed more to the white race than any fat neckbeard living in his moms basement making nigger hate threads and calling women degenerate

He wad replaced and his reputation was used to shill garbage einsteinian science and globalist propaganda. Electric universe is the real science

i would believe you, but why would they just kill him off?
why not just make another replacement?

What exactly did he contribute?

RIP the real Stephen Hawking

Attached: stephen.png (285x396, 248K)

no one lives with his condition more than 10 years, he lived 50+, real hawking died 5 replacements ago

people getting suspicious