Is there any slums Sup Forums could bleach?

Surely there is a slum somewhere that could have enough women in it willing to be bleached we could make a mini enclave of whites unknown to the left.

There's st Angeles in the Philippines I was reading about the other day and it sounds like they already have a lot of half white chickchicks running around and Filipinas are nice women who could easily be bleached.

Do any Indians know of any of India's many slums that could be bleached? They are closer genetically then east Asians.

Attached: 1520825397811m.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbTsnYjiujs
youtube.com/watch?v=aKfbSHW9uGA
youtube.com/watch?v=8UlaAHdcRMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1485159262836.jpg (494x574, 48K)

India is to fucking big. Either aim for Greenland, Taiwan, or some island in the Caribbean.

Indian women do not look like that drawing.

Attached: stock-photo-akola-maharashtra-india-august-portrait-of-unidentified-maharashtrian-women-at-their-543 (329x470, 45K)

Flashman is an elite book for those who have not read it.

Scotland. Doesn't need bleaching.
There's about 900 islands, loads of wicker man islands were nobodys been for 50 years. The Orkney islanders are all average 6' 3" and 18 stone because they descended from vikings and never changed.
There's very few of anything but jocks in Scotland.
Or my town. There's some kebab shops and a chemist with a horrible Pakistani in it but 10,000 white people.
The worlds not how pol tells you it is.

Botswana

Pretty much anywhere in the Philippines kek. I heard about a place though where Aussie tourists have been bleaching for generations that the descendants there now sometimes have blonde hair and blue eyes. Wouldn’t even look Asian at first glance save for the eyes.

Britain should apologize to white people for giving niggers and whatnot an excuse to come to Europe

That's probably st Angeles it is a giant brothel apparently.

What's it about?

Still better then blacks and spics.

We want them to go unseen just waiting for the right time to rise out of the ashes.

So since I'm aryan ubermensch I can head there and bleach a scottish qt?

Attached: PEPE.jpg (480x439, 24K)

Yeah probably. I think I heard there’s s similar thing in Thailand too but I can’t remember what it was.

and this is what 99.9% of "hot latina babes" looks like

Attached: average-mexican-woman.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Attached: the-man-who-would-be-king-1975-michael-caine-shakira-caine-mwkg-017-BKBMA0.jpg (862x1390, 162K)

Attached: Shakira_Caine_Allan_Warren-1.jpg (3611x4066, 1.63M)

Attached: shakira-caine-sean-connery-the-man-who-would-be-king-1975-BP8A5A.jpg (1300x942, 123K)

I ask them to send bobs all the time

>Catalog
a series about a british servicemen who participates in pretty much every British conflict from Afghanistan to India to China all of which takes place in the late 1800's. Really fun historical fiction.

>cherrypicking

Not typically attractive by any means, but most don’t look like your pic either.

Attached: 82A7240E-8631-4FD7-AADE-F30046EE5487.jpg (663x367, 108K)

Bleached Indians are Hapa tier though 2bh

Attached: E204CDB0-2F05-4B58-86B2-3F067E29D168.jpg (700x840, 106K)

Oh ok cool

Better then half blacks.

Flashy old boy, you've done it now!

Attached: Flashman (1).jpg (311x470, 33K)

You won't be able to bleach anywhere. Look at Brasil. But your best shot would be caucasus (if you don't consider them white), then central asia.

Pattaya. And its a giant brothel.

How many have already been raped?

Best series ever

Attached: gabagool in hit mouth.jpg (572x750, 93K)

Detroit

Would smash

>tfw you will never be put in an elaborate torture scenario with an afghani manlet

Attached: sad jeb.png (790x777, 509K)

We could bleach all of them with flamethrowers.

Attached: feel it with fire.jpg (1203x1447, 192K)

Isn't white just a subgroup of the info European race? I'd you look at a genetic distance the Europe and are clustered and so are the Indians and middle East but they all have connections around the edges and are close together unlike east Asians and Africans who are not connected and are very distant.

>Try to brag about colonialism by posting artwork of a satire of colonialism
>Not knowing Flashman is a pathetic coward and that's the entire gimmick of the series

Attached: IIF96Bb.jpg (750x393, 42K)

>Pattaya
Yeah that’s the one

>Not knowing Flashman is a pathetic coward and that's the entire gimmick of the series
so your average anglo?

I mean there are blue-eyed and green-eyed pale Indians around, more than few actually. People do tend to forget we have Indo-European blood in us.

Attached: BhCGvY6d_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

You're going to have to have a daughter with a non-white woman, then have sex with your own daughter to have another one that is 50% more white, and so on and so on. Are we prepared to do this?

Or maybe they just find a white/mixed person to breed with you actual fucking autist

yeah not a single one of those is attractive. most of them look like swamp monsters at best

"white" is not a good world. Finns are white? Balts? And slavs? Meds?

Anyway, yes their genetic are noth that distant from europeans. But I guess north africans and central asians are less distant. North africans have black blood though.

>WE WUZ POOING IN THE LOO

lol. I doubt that more than 1% have blue eyes. Surely it would make a huge population. Indians have more children than cells afterall.

Attached: HuE.jpg (370x368, 30K)

Attached: indiangrill.jpg (630x960, 102K)

Those are some crackhead hands.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's common, just more of them exist than you might think

And yes I have brown eyes lmao

Saying that like it's a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=nbTsnYjiujs

That's only one allele, Indians have denosivian admixture in addition to Neanderthal unlike whites, east Asians or Mexicans.

I thought east Asians had that and Africans had an unknown species?

>yeah not a single one of those is attractive.
Agreed

>most of them look like swamp monsters at best
Most of them are probably below average looking by real world standards.

nicccccccccccccce

This wtf

Her daughter would be bleach tier though. This is an approximation of her bleached daughter.

Attached: F5AA8728-AA46-4033-8285-9FF28AF2F885.jpg (630x960, 217K)

It would make it easier to bed them.

Not taking into account the facial features she would lose/obtain.

Should we expand the orkney pop?

Ladyboys no breed, u jus wanna get pozed

Not quite.

Attached: indiangrillelectricboogaloo.jpg (720x540, 72K)

You can take Goa

Flashheart in Blackadder was based on Flashman:
youtube.com/watch?v=aKfbSHW9uGA
youtube.com/watch?v=8UlaAHdcRMg

>enclave of whites
you mean shitskin mongrels
there is no such thing as bleaching

Pacific Islanders don't typically have the squinty eyes that more mainland Asians have, not even close.

Rik mayall was legend

great film

Why are you Mutts so retarded? Bleaching doesn't work. The Mestizo trash invading your country is a result of bleaching. Looks to me like you want to justify your own degeneracy rather than genuinely solve the problem

Attached: fuckinapes.png (498x518, 287K)