Brits are more brainwashed than Russians

I came to this conclusion after reading both Russian and English political forums last night. So, it turns out, Russia - the light of civilization, and Britain - the totalitarian Mordor?

Attached: 1.jpg (500x390, 44K)

but you are Russian you piece of shit obvious false flag troll

> implying 50% of ukrainians isn't ethnic Russians, occupied by US-baked nazi government kek.

>political forums
you noticed that rational people arent allowed to voice their opinion anymore in the UK?
only the system friendly retards are allowed to talk their empty mind

Yes, it looks like there's much more pluralism at Russian political forums, than English.

p.s. Though, I think there are many proxy Ukrainians in those discussions lol. Despite the complete prohibition of teaching Russian at schools in Ukraine, they still speak it widely.

is ukrainian and russian really so much different?

yeah, we have in the west a general free speech problem
disagree with the mainstream and the establishment and you basically plead guilty to be a nazi and spreading hate-speech
it's crazy
the cultural marxists noticed that their time is up and they mobilize everything and everyone to stay in power

Be British go outside for some fish and chips since my welfare check came in.
Put on my Adidas kicks and football jersey.
Walk down the road, what's that in my pocket?
A plastic knife.... Oi you there! Oh shit its a bobby. Do 10 years getting bummed and stabbed and ass raped by jihads in prison while praying to the gods of diversity and tolerance.
Spend hours hating how white I am.
God Bless England.

>US-baked
cum on user, we all know it's probably fried, not baked.

After we disarm North Korea I think we need to do a Naval blockade of the UK until they give up their nuclear program. If they can't be trusted with plastic knives and they're letting their country be overrun with rape gangs, well...

This, this so much.

UK is pretty brainwashed. We pay our government for state sponsored propaganda.

This is a slide thread. They've posted at least 5 of these tonight. Don't respond.

Good Evening share blue.

Chocke on shit you're spewing. Both bongs and pigdogs must be purged.

> is ukrainian and russian really so much different?
There are several adverbs of the Ukrainian language. Some of them sound almost like Russian, with slight differences. For twenty years of independence, though, all adverbs were destroyed, except for the Galician dialect, which is as far from Russian as possible. But it's still understandable.

Russians talk boldly and consistently, like they're training an animal.

Brits talk like they think we want a spanking. They're usually right.

>adverbs
ah... that google translate.
I mean "dialect", not "adverb", of course

As Neil Sanders, (the guy who has a good signal to noise ratio when he talks about MKULTRA, mind control and advertising) said after saying the BBC has it's faults . . .

"We'll miss it when it's gone'

Ukrainian is like speaking Russian with a potato in your mouth.

Britain will be the instigator of the next World War, as they and their allies in the European Union finally take their policing worldwide. It'll start with arresting foreign nationals within their borders.

anglos are trash and always divide slavs and germans. UK harbored karl marx and funded pol pot.

>I came to this conclusion after reading both Russian and English political forums last night. So, it turns out, Russia - the light of civilization, and Britain - the totalitarian Mordor?

True. The british are a post democratic nation. Now they corruption and totalitarianism. The end of democracy in britain has been coming for a long time and now it's here. The shit you see from england is straight out of a george orwell novel. I'f you're a muslim or a nigger, you can't get arrested no matter what you do, but if you're white, you can't even hide in your home to avoid arrest. They'll send cops around knocking on your door looking for reason to arrest you.

Now conservatives from abroad won't be allowed across the border. If you make a racist comment on social media, you'll be arrested. They have signs in public areas warning you not to speak to anyone. . .it's sad how low they've sunk.

>UK harbored karl marx

and now the UK is a haven for anyone that wants to overthrow Putin. If you're russian and want to move to the UK, just commit treason and they'll take you.

Cute cat, looks like mine