Do you like true harem/polygamy ends?

Do you like true harem/polygamy ends?

I don't want my waifu getting cucked.

Yes.

I wish there were more of them

The center of the harem is usually its worst character so no. I wouldn't wish that on the entire rest of the cast.

This is your harem manager/wife for the rest of your life.

Yes. Especially when none of them have greedy cunt tsundere personalities who get offended when another vagina is in the same room as them

To Love Ru is heading towards a real harem end isn't it?

Been reading it recently and apparently they all will eventually have children too

Not really. If anything it's kind of depressing to me.

In my mind an author shouldn't be afraid to make a decision about their own story. A harem end represents the ultimate dereliction of that choice.

The harem style ending makes it feel like a lazy afterthought to a story that isn't cared about anymore.

You're supposed to self insert in him.

Yes, but only if it's a yuri harem.

Harems aren't exactly storytelling masterpieces to begin with, who cares if it feels lazy

There are some that are masterfully crafted in a way that its hard to make a clear descision for even the reader. Also, in one that i absolutely love, all the different girls are basically parts of the same girl.

I like them. Usually it seems like all the characters would be happiest that way anyway.

I don't like them when the setting does not fit. Polygamy does not have a romantic connotation. It's not 9 women in love with 1 man. Invariably it's 1 head woman and 8 breeders.

When I think harem ends I think weird Mormon communities and the stories that come out of there are dark. Happy fantasy settings don't fit with this.

It's like if you played a VN and made all the right choices but the author decided to be an edgy faggot and railroad people into the bad end.

TLR is dead. Ended months ago with no real resolution. Keep up with the flow of traffic.

I can live with that

It depends on the show. If it is just an excuse for the author not to pick a winner to avoid angry fanboys, then no. If it is built up as part of the story and is the logical conclusion, then yes.

I love them, but not if they only happen on the last fucking chapter.

>Series that should have harem ends
Oku-sama ga Seito Kaichou
Boku no Kanojo
Kanojo no Kagi