Sup Forums, how do you deal with it?

I didnt want to believe it. I took the (((final))) redpill, and now my soul feels like its anchored to the floor with the weight of all its inherent implications.

I woke up reading more about the rape gangs in telford today, literally screaming and clawing my eyes. How could this happen? How could we let ourselves become so hopeless?

I've been an idiot. I've wasted half a lifetime caring only about trivial things. I've no family. Few friends. Everyone I know is a libshit.

The moment I finally *feel* something outside myself, something I can elevate above the mire of cultural malaise we call "the west", and I cant even discuss it. Everyone would think I was crazy. Call me racist. Misogynist. God its so dumb.

I look around everyday at their stupid faces, all of them so ignorant to what's going on. They have no idea what's ahead of them. I want to tell them. Inform them. Hit them. Slap them, beat them into submission. Show them the nightmare for what it is. Not the nightmare sold to them by corporate media outlets and limp wristed faggot journos. God if trump really were the world's only problem I'd be overjoyed.

I feel like I'm in hell.

How do you deal with being redpilled, Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_20170820_192941.jpg (400x519, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostgunner.net
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The final step is to become an hero

Our whole culture is an hero-ing itself.

Attached: 1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg (600x599, 51K)

Prepare for civil war and wait for the shit to start. The whole thing is collapsing, friendo.

Attached: 1520667185543.png (688x369, 14K)

>Everyone would think I was crazy.
That happens if you eat those red pills like skittles. Maybe you should take a break and stay away from Sup Forums for a few weeks.

Attached: IMG_6767.jpg (890x876, 121K)

ghostgunner.net

user. I have been making unserialzed rifles just waiting for shit to hit the fan

If you swallow the redpill but don't redpill others it will turn into the blackpill.

>ghostgunner.net
You paid for that meme? You can just use a jig and a drill press for 1/10th the cost. If you're making a lot of rifles you should probably keep your mouth shut about that.

I'm extremely religious, doing the sort of thing that builds the necessary character for the fight. Also posting a lot of propaganda on public places on the internet, since action is the antidote to fear.

need background check to buy?

Kill yourself OP.
Too many people already.

just get an 80% and a jig. GOOOOOOGLE IT.
Also please dont encourage the ATF to come here more.

There are more of us out there aware than you would realize.
The real issue is you cannot be vocal publically as they literally hold employment or benefits over your head.

Prepare. Collaborate. Join a local movement.

Bring others into the fold. The world needs to know the truth. But also take a break from pol for a little while.

Read classical philosophy from an objective viewpoint.
Take a walk in nature. Understand your reality.

kek

"redpilled" is the most pathetic, virgin concept ever

rofl kys nigger

thanks

You need to ditch the ideological thinking and improve your life.

Your "redpills" are just garbage that is filling your head and distracting you from living a meaningful life.

Take a shower
Read the Bible
Talk to people

Leave Sup Forums and never return

Final redpill. Everyone has (((sex))) except loosers like you.

Attached: 1520980257686.jpg (500x335, 88K)

Ad mores natura recurrit damnatos, fixa et mutari nescia.... "human nature always reverts to its depraved courses, fixed and immutable." ~Decimus Iuvenalis~

It is better to see humanity for what it is rather than for what it could be. From then on, when something rare and wonderful is achieved, you are pleasantly surprised.

humility, compassion, enlightenment. These are the tenants all citizens on the pill must practice.

Attached: glamorous-funny-cat-with-guns.jpg (300x281, 23K)

Attached: 1447159608054.png (999x442, 200K)

It's awful, but the fact you're so obsessed with it is a testament to you being a dysfunctional human being. You should be out with friends, shagging your girl, stuff like that. Staying indoors all day is going to take a toll on your mental state.

This
Your tender emotional wounds will scar over, after which you will be callous and numb to it all. Only then can you become strong

>call you a misogynist over the final redpill

The final redpill is the JQ.
Have you read Evola? He has a trilogy of books for the stage you're at

Just take the blackpill
Blackpill doesn't necessary entail misery, it allows you to see the absurd comedy inherent in all creation
Partake and laugh with me my friend.

Attached: jewss.jpg (599x549, 179K)

This

Browse /k/.

Attached: 1516323729656.png (500x549, 137K)

doesn't matter, once you redpill you can never go back, your mind will reject the matrix
there is no going back, there is no respite.
I'm become blackpill destroyer of civilization!

Knowledge is power, and you have a lot of knowledge now.
Work to improve your life based on what you know. Work the system. Reach out to others, but don't sperg out. Look for others who know.

>redpilled
>depressed
pick one

You are rationalising your isolation from your family and society as a consequence of being what you perceive to be "redpilled'.

The reality is that is that you are a beta faggot who has not progressed in life and has built a non existent problem to tackle in order to give their life purpose.

I would echo the sentiments expressed elsewhere in this thread and encourage you to do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

Now you must struggle

Attached: 1520872159444.jpg (534x800, 127K)

BBC threads

Attached: 1520993981635.png (554x488, 307K)

Im on benzos 24/7

Relax - you're in the process of becoming strong.

Leave this place before it is too late. You will live happier.

Busted

Be careful with the red p's OP.Some of them can fuck you up badly.

fuck you cunt, he’s right.

Attached: 2048EE46-0D40-4AE0-A30E-6047DA622F85.jpg (720x558, 41K)

>being this dumb
>or potential ruse to have the cops called on some rando, get shot & make the news because muh police brutality against niggers

Attached: A556DD3A-42EF-4A21-937C-753489E65E58.png (300x300, 112K)

edgy: the post

Join a local movement

Dont worry too much bruv.
Trump will bring back thule and atlantis.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
Everything is gonna be alright

>Civil war
Nah,its gonna go much bigger, our civilization will not crumble in silence

>The moment I finally *feel* something outside myself, something I can elevate above the mire of cultural malaise we call "the west", and I cant even discuss it. Everyone would think I was crazy. Call me racist. Misogynist
Maybe look for people with who you can talk about those issues, and I don't mean just Sup Forums.
>inb4 where do you find people like this
Everywhere, just be open about your believes, argue them. And if you encounter libshits going crazy, laugh about them, ridicule them and if they keep sperging don't hold back hitting them in the face and rob them blind

lmao you speak as though humanity hasn't been fucked up for all time

The state of humanity has always been in a constant up and down cycle. Right now we're just coming down of a crest and we're going full speed towards rock bottom.

I'm openly red pilled. I'm not ashamed of the truth

>How do you deal with being redpilled, Sup Forums?

Me personally? Computer games and ice cream. i am not a good role model.

>tfw no friends to go out with and no gf to fuck
Being an only child helps with the loneliness I guess

when? in SA its still not there and blacks are the majority. Do i need to wait until chinks and blacks are the majority in canada before i get my civil war? Do you ned to wait until blacks are the majority before you get to fight back?

Two ways. First, know that what you know is more than 90% of sheeple ever will. This might make things worse, but it comfort you when they don't understand.

Second, do something small every day to save your world. Expose one blue pill. Buy one can of soup. Anything you can do. Do one every day. After a year you'll be in far better shape.

The Jew doesn't run Ukraine.

Same thing here, OP. Came here and lurked. Then the deterioration happened. Now nothing is ever going back in the box ever again. But I'm happier for it. It might not feel that way now but you'll see. Leave the rest to their fate. It's better not to immerse yourself in illusion.

There is only one solution. I mean, let's be fucking real here guys.
The collapse is inevitable and just.

This is what happens when an animal with ego wants to become a god.

In nature, yes, we will die much more easily. That is what it takes.
The nature will keep our gene pool healthy this way and those that do survive will live a natural and fulfilling lifestyle.

This is not a blackpill. I fully embrace and invite the collapse to come. I will do my best to prepare, and if nature chooses so, I will let it destroy me.

Attached: d3e6f2c49ae0b775405363a3f7aa51167aabe631_hq.jpg (757x451, 75K)

Most important redpill out there is that the general public is ignorant, relatively low IQ, and extremely susceptible to propaganda. Democracy was a mistake in the first place, we should not have the herd deciding who is most fit to lead us, because they will simply be manipulated by those with wealth and media control. This manipulation continued for decades until Trump was able to manipulate using his personal wealth and 4d chess skills in order to finally get the herd to vote for someone HALF DECENT.

Democracy being the giant liability that it is, we fucked up much worse by giving Jews free reign to control our media, financial institutions, political candidates, etc. Rather than the wealthy goy manipulating us (which can work out well if we have Henry Ford types doing the manipulation), we have wealthy organized Jews leading us into voting away our own political agency via massive non-white immigration that we've been manipulated into accepting. The average person has been manipulated against 'racism' of any sort by the media and that makes it much easier to get the Goys to accept immigration, because to oppose that which will destroy your country, is now 'racist'

Since there was no voice who could call all of this out without becoming an "evil nazi antisemite" in the propaganda of the jewish controlled media, it went unchecked for years.

The end result is today. Our only hope is waking up the general public, and that might get very messy

This thread again?

Are you the guy that was here a few weeks ago asking for redpills or have you been here a while?

I drink when it becomes too much, trade crypto, exercise, build on useful skills like carpentry blacksmithing and welding (skills that will be useful in a shit hitting the fan situation), stockpile food fuel and toilet paper all while looking for ylyl threads on /gif/ and pol humor threads here while waiting for the world to explode into an age of blood and violence, you can't really do anything about it so you may as well just improve you own life any way you can

Attached: Welcome to pol.png (908x448, 130K)

Lift, meditate, and take adaptogens. Prepare for what lies ahead, and never stop learning and seeking the truth. This will help your emotional state greatly. If you ever feel too overwhelmed, take a break from Sup Forums and the news for a while and focus on your own happiness and self improvement. Then you can come back in a few weeks or months ready to fight again.

man up

final redpill for me was learning that jews hate other jews more than blacks hate whites