You are all stupid...

You are all stupid. The Jews have nothing to do with your lives being complete shit so grow up and stop believing all this stupid Russian propaganda.

Attached: 1517084046903m.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiP248tOpjE
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=416
youtu.be/28qjQHanIok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stupid Russian propaganda.

kek

Attached: jewsexpelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

My dick is not Russian propaganda.

Hows the #GermanDeathCamps campaign going?

Attached: 20180217_175449.png (1014x974, 627K)

Say that to my jew penis

My life is fantastic. I haven't a thing to complain about. It just so happens that I abhor evil. And thus, I patiently bide my time til you know when.

Coming from Poland the sole country responsible for the holocaust?

>Implying Jewish invaders in russia weren't responsible for the holohoax in the first place

>he Jews have nothing to do with your lives being complete shit
nobody even says this shit faggot.

finally something worthwhile

youtube.com/watch?v=wiP248tOpjE

My life is great and the Jews have nothing to do with that either. Fuck the Jews!

jews are like niggers, useless stupid
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=416

This video has a 45 second ad that can't be skipped. I blame you and your faggoty ways for this.

Jews have built death camps in Poland and mass-murdered poles.

OK, the Russian word for "beep" is "beep" and "Malushka" means a "a female duck lady holding a crying baby."

I'll have to watch it a second time, but I think the way Russian babies cry is that they go "baaa baaa baaa"

>blame
yourself for not using an adblocker. I have no ad

I had to switch browsers because the flash plugin for old opera couldn't keep up with the video quality.

jews control hollywood and hollywood has adversely affected many people globally. not talking about women being sexually assaulted or rich guys annoying people with banter. that would almost be considered a lesser of the evils they have committed

and the holodomor and in a strange twist of irony the Gas vans used by nazis in the war were invented by a jew called isay berg in 1933 in the soviet union.

>Russian propaganda.
But the Jews created Russia......

Poland, I am disappointed.
sage

Clearly you did not read the book written by Henry Ford warning the world about jews. specifically zionists

Wtf I love Jews now!
Thanks for enlightening me with your well thought out insightful post OP.

>Russian propaganda
it's CIA doofus

this is their playground for information war games

Attached: fascism never looked so cute.png (726x720, 230K)

This is personal dork.
youtu.be/28qjQHanIok

Attached: 2346535635.jpg (217x232, 11K)

Wrong Jews start all wars

Bin Laden --

"The Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants."

"The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt into paper statelets to guarantee Israel's survival."

"That is to offer support to the Jews... to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of Greater Israel."

"After the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes."

"The reason for our dispute with you is your support for your ally Israel."

"The time has come for you to liberate yourselves from fear and the ideological terrorism of neo-conservatives and the Israeli lobby"

"Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle. I have already said that we are against the American system, not its people"

"Freedom and human rights in America are doomed...
These Jews are masters of usury and leaders in treachery. They will leave you nothing, in this world or the next."

Quran 5:82
"You will find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe, those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud."

Quran 8:61
"And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in God."

Quran 60:7-8

"Perhaps God will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection. And God is Forgiving and Merciful."

"God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. God loves those who act justly."

Attached: binladen.jpg (750x505, 50K)

Fuck off PizzaGate pedophile kike.