What are your thoughts on Fujoshis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8O4UWeAglU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much the only kind of girl I can stand dating

They're dosgusting degenerates

Need my correction and education.

they're not the boogeyman Sup Forums makes them out to be

My last gf was a Fujo and she was alright and not as bad as I thinks they are.

Cool blog

Tomoko isn't a fujo, she's a closet homo self insert fag, pretty much like Sup Forums.

>now they call me onii-chan
Pic related, but you sound pretty arrogant yourself

>you can draw and make music
You fucked up, they're not gonna let you go easy. I'm also jelly, fuck you. Writing and programming will never ever get any panties wet.

You'd be surprised.
But honestly, acting aloof (especially if you're tall and/or handsome) will pretty much cement your fate.

Just lurk the fuck more, faggot. Walk away before you get blown out by mods for being retarded.

Don't care about fujoshi but hate fujoshi bait.

>Relationships are a waste of time.
Amen. Shame they're one of the most reliable ways to have good sex.
To be fair, OP isn't that relevant. Are there many major fujo characters in anime outside of Kiss Him, Not Me? Not counting token female characters in bait shows

Sex? What's that?

I don't think it's real man, I've only seen it on videos and drawings.

They tend to be ugly, they tend to have horrible daddy issues, and they're still way out of an average Sup Forumsfag's league.

Better than cockblocking lesbians.

>tfw have the best of both worlds
Feels pretty good

Dropped pic, now feeling decidedly less smug

youtube.com/watch?v=-8O4UWeAglU

Why are you posting Tomoko?
She isn't one, retard.

But this thread is for boys who love boys, user

Tomoko is not a Fujo.

Some fujos are okay but Tomoko is fucking garbage.

Phoneposter please go.

Some healing dicks are in order.

They're pretty great.

Sometimes wish I had a fujo friend. I need someone to talk to about EnStars, Side-M and Touken Ranbu.

They're shit and tomoko too is shit.

We're all friends here, user.
You don't have to be a fujo to enjoy male idolshit.

Give me a fucking friend who enjoys male idolshit. Please.

Fujoshi does not mean female otaku or female hikikomori. When exactly has Tomoko shown any inclination towards being a fujoshi instead of just generally being a pervert?

Yeah, you just have to be a fag.

when she plays reverse harem and BL games?

There are already tons around here. Look on twitter or some shit if you want a long term relationship.

>twitter
I got standards. And I don't understand Japanese yet to go above those standards if I do need to be on twitter.

2D fujos are fine as long as it's for comedic value. But their supermassive 3D counterparts are completely despicable.

I'm cool with them so long as they don't shove their weird hobby on everything, just like with everyone else

Otome games aren't very fujoshi.
Tomoko seems to include every taste, including yuri, yaoi, and perfectly normal heterosexual from either male or female perspectives.

>standards
>on Sup Forums

there's some in Sydney. not many, but some, mostly found at weeb raves

not about to lower myself to talking to someone who uses twitter outside of following artists.

>weeb raves
why in the fuck would i wanna know someone who goes to those?

so you have someone to talk bout male idolshit

I fear no man. But, those things they scare me.

There are weeb raves in sydney? What? Tell me more.

I understand you. Being fudanshi is suffering.

If only I can go to /cm/ or /y/ but I can't handle the bara or manly shit they post.

On official list of people in need for genocide there are right between kpopfags and furfags. Treating them like human beings is an insult to humanity.

neko nation, sugio as f#=k, rocket science. those are the main three. most recent one was last friday at the burdekin hotel. dunno when the next one will be. the lockout laws have put a bit of a crimp on things

Yeah. I like mostly bishounens and feminine boys too. Roy Mustang is the most manly one I can handle.

I can't into Roy. Ed or Al however.

Ed and Al together is the thinking man's FMA ship.

Cringe

Like them too. Roy x Ed coupling was the one that brought me into the world of BL nearly 10 years ago. At first I didn't like Al, but after several years started to find him cute.

I hear /cm/ is just another blog for underaged tumblrinas these days.

Actually I still fully ship Ed with Winry. Al and May felt too one sided for me to like. But I wouldn't mind fucking either in the butt. Fucking Ed while he's fucking Winry is a wonderful thought.

Each their own. I only feel the need to ship things that I find super cute. God strike me down I ever end up shipping manly men. The most I'll ever do is Touken Ranbu guys, but that's only because despite how manly they look, deep down they're adorable swords.

Is it like /cgl/? I find it funny how all these boards with mostly females end up having plenty of blogging in them. Sometimes I wish I could find a really nice insecure type and befriend her.

the insecure girls on Sup Forums are just as stubbornly self-sabotaging when it comes to making friends as the guys. if you don't initiate every conversation and keep every conversation going yourself they just stop talking to you and assume you don't want to be friends anymore

I know, but I'm a sucker for wanting to make someone feel happy with compliments. I just want my own Tomoko.

pretty much the only avenue is to convince them to move in with you for the sake of splitting rent, that way neither of you have to go anywhere to interact with each other

With a dick right? Count me in.

I wish I had a Tomoko that would casually sit on my lap while playing video games.

Maybe letting me slip inside.

Who do you like from Touken Ranbu? Those 2 are my favourite. A bit generic couple, but I nevertheless love them.

Akita is the cutest shota.

I absolutely adore Kashuu. I just wanna give him a big fucking hug. I like Yamanbagiri, Gokotai and Midare a lot too, but Kashuu is my absolute favorite. Not sure if I ship him with Yamatonokami, but they're a cute pair.

I want to give them my dick, no matter how ugly or dirty they are.

>tfw not enough of a normalfag to completely fit in with normalfags
>tfw too much of a normalfag to stand hanging around fujos/NEETs/losers for too long

Yeah, Kashuu is the best. He was the very reason I started playing Touken Ranbu. I liked his interactions with Yamatonokami, they looked really cute doing chores together. And they were beautiful together in the first anime.

I'm a dirty secondary, I can't bring myself to play the game since I also play KanColle, which both are basically the same disgusting game. So everything I know is from fandom or the anime.

Either way, Kashuu is truly the best. I feel so bad him because of his insecurities and need to look pretty. At the same time, I look up to him for always looking beautiful and trying to gain the Saniwa's attention. He is such a good brother to Yamatonokami too, I always get so scared whenever something bad happens to either of them.

I want my own little Kashuu.

Basically they are, but I like Touken Ranbu a lot more. I even stopped playing KanColle. In Touken Ranbu there are a lot more interactions betveen swords then there were between ships in KanColle. Like they has dialogues when you send specific swords in specific historical zones where they used to participate in real live. Or they when you send them to care about crops or train together. It makes me feel as if boys are living their lives and I am just an observer. In KanColle it felt more like I have a huge harem and everything is around me. And in Touken Ranbu every character has 2 set of clothes: battle uniform and everyday outfit. And battles feel a lot more dynamic.

That sounds so nice. Good to hear they put a lot of effort into the game. I really hate the KanColle game. Everything about it is clunky but I can't quit. I'd love to join Touken Ranbu but I feel like it's too late, plus now I gotta start trying out stuff like Azur Lane. Maybe someday Touken Ranbu will have a game on a handheld.

>this thread

Do you guy see watamote getting a new season or anime ?

not until the manga ends

Damn user that is one spicy shota

Yes theres nothing i would like more in this world. Nobody bought season 1 though so its unlikely but still i check around a couple of times a day to see if theres any news on s2.

Is tomoko a fujoshi? does she fantasize/masturbate over BL?

Disgusting newfags with no taste, they should take their YoI generals back to tumblr. I can't tell if the barafags are even shittier than them or if they're at the same level.

Nope unless some rich bastard decides to commission another one himself. Given its fanbase though id say this is extremely unlikely.

Like gay shit way too much most of them have no taste in anime and just watch their bishounen and reverse harem shit, if they watch good anime it's just the most mainstream stuff like AoT or Tokyo Ghoul and of course only listen to bts because it's gay as well. At least that was my irl experience with them.

how are merchandise and BD doing? I don't understand this kind of data

I dated a genuine fujoshi for a year and a half a while back. Good-looking in her mid 20s, too, not a fat highschooler.

Never again, for any reason. Her head was all wrapped up in fantasy and she thought that only homolust was genuine love. Always had her head buried in her phone reading DA or Tumblr. Nothing normal turned her on in the bedroom either, and I refused to roleplay as two guys from a TV show she was obsessed with.

tl;dr: even the hot ones are gross

Nice blog, faggot.

>tfw no real life fujoshi to ship you with your friends and fantasize about you

Good taste there.

No idea about the merch all i remember is that last time i checked i saw something like barely above 1k BD+DVD sales and then gave up all hope. Its such a fucking waste

Tomoko isn't a fujo. She is just a pervert who fantazises being raped and insulted, and has shown more yuri tendencies than BL ones.

This.

>if you don't initiate every conversation and keep every conversation going yourself they just stop talking to you and assume you don't want to be friends anymore
FUCK please stop reminding me of how pathetic I am.

Manimes=fujoshit
fujoshit are the best

>tfw only girls who like me are fujoshits
>tfw I just want a normal gf
Shoot me.

Fujos arent any more fuckable than other 3dpd, but they are comrades in a way. Like coworkers in another department that you just say hi to in the breakroom and thats it.

I don't know because I never met one.
I just like the idea of having someone who I can talk about anime and lewd stuff and also have sex with, because I never had any friends that were in to anime or vidya.
Or any friends at all.

How can you have no friends whatsoever? Im an ugly tasteless bastard and even i have 1 or 2. Anyway before this gets moved to r9k

Not even a fujo

It's too bad most fujoshi are on par with the ironic weebs with multiple waifus. There's a reason they congregate around tumblr and livejournal instead of here. The culture seems a lot more normalfag-friendly.

This is an awful ship and your taste is abysmal.

Kashuu is the moest.

>It makes me feel as if boys are living their lives and I am just an observer. In KanColle it felt more like I have a huge harem and everything is around me.
This is what the developers think of the respective target groups. This is hilarious.

>tfw no real life fujoshi to ship you with your friends and fantasize about you
You don't want that. Just read/watch Kiss Him, Not Me. It should be more than enough for you.

I loved these doujinka. What happened to them?

>weeb raves
Damn would I like that. Does anyone know if there are any in NYC?