It's halloween soon and you see these outside your house. How do you even save yourself?

It's halloween soon and you see these outside your house. How do you even save yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRjhosAkBMg
youtube.com/watch?v=mI7vz9Bd664
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-12/junji-ito-collection-anime-reveals-visual-staff-january-7-premiere/.122619
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't. You stay inside and wait to die

we have to kill the Intersection's Pretty Boy.

>only animated adaptation so far among his countless creations is Gyo
>and it's shit
Being a Junji Ito is suffering.

Would this work?

Neck guards and helmets, plebs. Though it won't guarantee safety from falling to your death if your balloon manages to snatch you.

meanwhile...
youtube.com/watch?v=dRjhosAkBMg
>it's live action
FUG

This one was just so funny

But for real though. Why don't they just cut off the rope?
Hell, why not work together and tie the balloon heads on a tree?

youtube.com/watch?v=mI7vz9Bd664

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-12/junji-ito-collection-anime-reveals-visual-staff-january-7-premiere/.122619

>Why don't they just cut off the rope?
It's stated they're made of metal wire; not impossible to cut but very hard to. What's lesser known is how "smart" there wires are.

>Hell, why not work together and tie the balloon heads on a tree?
Cooperative tactics is initially hard to pull off, especially if every balloon head is after each individual. And then there's the ignorant and/or sadistic pricks popping off balloons in their sights, so not only you have to tether your balloon in place, but also in a secure area where no random asshole would accidentally or deliberately (i.e. murder) pop it.

Are there any special events that happens on Sup Forums when it's Halloween ?

And another thing: even if your balloon catches you but fails to strangle you, you're still fucked; floating in the air and helpless because other people are also busy evading their own balloons, either it could kill you by starvation or worse, if it's intelligent enough, drop you from a great height or smash you onto any hard surface.

Why don't the balloons just destroy themselves?

Would you enter your hole if you found it?

I already did. It's called Sup Forums.

Because then it would be less spooky and people would be less terrified when they die. Demonic forces aren't about efficiency, they're about making people feel as absolutely bad as possible before doing the job. The end goal is seemingly only to cause as much suffering as possible, which is part of the actual 'horror' aspect.

Ask politely.

I just finished rereading all of Ito Junjis work again after years.Im looking forward to the new anime.I just wish they would adapt all his short stories in multiple seasons.oh well I at least hope the animation will be good

>you see these outside your house. How do you even save yourself?
go back in and this time take your medicine before stepping out

Junji Ito's work is either goofy as fuck or very spooky.
This balloon shit belongs to the first category.

Thread is slow so I will dump something.
Here it is.

Am I the only one who remembers the Vampire-Bat-Based Circulatory System?

Do people here actually think Itou Junji is a good horror writer?

His work is entertaining, but anyone who thinks they're actually good is retarded.

His work is either hit or miss (with more misses than hits).
But you can say that he is creative and always tries to do something new. I also like his manga because he rarely uses jumpscare.

I watched a video essay someone did a while ago that pretty accurately described why Junji Ito's work could be considered very good horror. Besides his works that feature genuinely good atmosphere, the majority of his stories make excellent use of something only a manga can do. Making you turn the page. He's essentially mastered the format of a manga to induce the equivalent of a jump scare.

We lynch konfags.

Why don't they wear one of these and zip tie the nooses together

Did Crossbow-kun survive

Don't die, I have only read this one 4 o 5 times.

>looks like the chapter poster died on us
welp.

Just become a transexual. My balloon is a man, but I'm really a woman so it can't get me.

By getting ahead

>tfw it will probably be animated like yamashibai, and will be 2 minutes per segment.

and sell like shit

his balloon must have found him...

>Tagashira (Diabolik Lovers) is directing the anime and serving as the character designer at Studio DEEN. Kaoru Sawada (Diamond Daydreams) is writing the scripts. Hozumi Gōda (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai) is serving as sound director and Yuuki Hayashi (My Hero Academia) is composing the music.

The staff seems pretty weak, but considering the director and studio I think it's going to have normal animation.

That's an apocalypse scenario, there's no saving yourself, not that he made clear.

I fap away my last remaining days, eat what food I have left, and rather than starve let my balloon neck me when I've given up.

Honestly what a fucking horrible scenario. I don't like thinking about it.

I will gauge and try to rape, i dont want to die a virgin. Btw, any apocalypses manga with sex scene?

>Yuuki Hayashi (My Hero Academia)
I know MHA is well-known, but what an odd example to pick. Why not Death Parade or Diabolik Lovers since they've already mentioned it?

What was their motivation?

Wipe out humanity while being total dicks about it.

Also, the dad was hilarious in this story.
"Hmm. Murderous ghost heads hanging people everywhere, huh? Well no time for that. Gotta get to work! I'll just cover my neck with my arms and I'll be fine."

Disguise myself

Ito characters always have their priorities straight

hey man, yamishibai had some charm to it.

Where is the sequel?

Never happening.

How does it end?
This one was funny

He has a million live action adaptations though

The deserter commited suicide after Kimie die. They have been talking to a ghost for years

The girl got riddled by an aircraft. The brother raged and did this practice as a revenge of sort for 8 years. Turned out the deserter hanged himself just days after the girl died. So that guy they had been eating with was an apparition.

Hey, a man gonna work to feed his family, even at the sight of an incoming storm.

says the autist who doesn't understand how horror works in the first place

That makes him a good mangaka. Not a good horror author.

I thank the Führer for not living in a anglo country.

It still cracks me up to this day that Junji Ito can't not write horror. He literally made his debut as a comedy mangaka but quickly changed that when people told him his stories were fucking terrifying.

That one manga about his fucking cats, man. All the time I expected them to be devils or something, but it's literally just his cats doing cat stuff.

There's this manga where the MC is a young boy who is the only one inmune to a global disease that puts everyone into an eternal sleep

He has his way with a random fastfood female worker and she wakes up

>jump scares make you a good horror writer
Really makes you think.

The really scary ones are Long Dream, Deserter and the one with the holes
The rest are too goofy

Challenge them to a childrens card game

As much as I like Ito's stuff, I can't say they've ever terrified me. They've just always struck me as darkly absurdist comedies to begin with.

You grab a ladder and and net and collect as many of these weird baboons as you can. If they're stupid and boring, you can always sell them on eBay for 25 bucks each.

buy even more clozapine

>apocalypse scenario
It's a really dire scenario, but not unsalvageable.
Hellstar Remina is the only real apocalypse scenario in Itou's work.

We only just saw it crush an unbrella.
What if it gets tied to an iron pole?

disguise urself as one of them duh

>Slightly open a window/door
>It tries to neck you
>Slam the window/door
>Cut the noose open
Now that persons balloon is harmless, and since they only attack the corresponding human, they can go outside freely to get food. They can even help catch the other balloons in their family.

In my opinion, what makes him a good horror writer is his constant invention. He refuses to do anything that's been done before, so it's always fresh, even if it's more silly than scary.

C&C anime when?

Pop the ballons.

I actually liked the Gyo anime.

Is entertainment not good?