c-span.org/video/?442477-1/
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on Syria Ceasefire 3/12/18
youtu.be/pQhI462tF-w

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: laratrump.jpg (423x608, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/973701505671823360
wcyb.com/news/nation-world/juvenile-named-suspect-in-deadly-stabbing-in-palm-beach-gardens
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/breaking-juvenile-arrested-fatal-palm-beach-gardens-stabbing/OVn87UACsAaFXcBuW0IWaL/
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_49212.htm?selectedLocale=en
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/social-justice-curriculum-leaks-into-math-and-science/
new.pikabu.ru/story/mr_okay_5746815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk_People's_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is retiring, new baker wanted.

Attached: lulu234.png (400x323, 176K)

Checked, I love watching the Blue wave ruin the US. Awoo!

Attached: awoo burned.png (900x900, 1.72M)

>I have awoken

Attached: c24aba10acf4266db4c346ff5e405d56f6c775cc3f69e84a1cedd414c60b0014.png (1024x576, 1.04M)

Can you guys please be respectful of my chinese-canadian gf?

17-year-old jihadist accused of killing a 13-year-old boy, & stabbing a mother & her teen son at a home in Palm Beach Gardens had been on the radar.

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/973701505671823360

wcyb.com/news/nation-world/juvenile-named-suspect-in-deadly-stabbing-in-palm-beach-gardens

palmbeachpost.com/news/local/breaking-juvenile-arrested-fatal-palm-beach-gardens-stabbing/OVn87UACsAaFXcBuW0IWaL/

Attached: fishing.jpg (779x325, 26K)

i will check those to a further power

Attached: IMG_3107.png (640x361, 304K)

Attached: proposal intensifies.gif (304x165, 103K)

Alphabet’s Google to ban advertisements for cryptocurrencies and related content starting in June.
reut.rs/2InGaKA

The company will ban ads for unregulated or speculative financial products like binary options, cryptocurrency and financial spread betting among others

Thanks asshole, now I remember I have a Lulu folder.

Attached: 1416755713670.jpg (600x489, 171K)

>claims to be a "real meme war veteran who has been here many years"
>refers to Sup Forums as a hugbox
>calls people who disagree with him children

Is this the textbook shillpost or what?

Ukraine granted permission to join NATO

>NATO has granted Ukraine the status of an aspirant country. Macedonia, Georgia, and Bosnia-Herzegovina have similar status. This means Kiev has been offered a real chance to make its dreams come true. The next step will be obtaining its Membership Action Plan (MAP), a set of criteria to meet before the country is allowed to join. It is tailored to each applicant country's individual profile. This type of plan can be granted at any time; there is no need to wait for summits or ministry-level meetings. Macedonia and Bosnia-Herzegovina are aspirants with a MAP.

>Last summer, Ukraine’s parliament (Rada) adopted a resolution recognizing full membership in NATO as a foreign policy goal. In 2008, NATO agreed that Ukraine and Georgia should become members at a future date.

BUT

TRUMP

IS A PUTIN

PUPPET

This is the counter-action against poisoning of the double agent at London right?

who cares

Doesn't Russia control them though? how would that work...

>BANNON IS THE REASON WE'RE LOSING ELECTIONS
> Bannon leaves
> Loses more elections

article 5

>meme war veteran

You know what, I always thought that was a dumb term.

An user from PA told you faggots 2 week ago what was about to happen. He even had a last-minute plan. No one listened
I've given this idea some thought in the meantime and propose Operation #VoteDemocrat

Attached: operation-vote-democrat.jpg (1125x1545, 938K)

I must have really upset you if you're dragging this into the next thread.

Bannon attacking McConnel is the reason why Moore lost Alabama, yes.

>nato didn't poison the spy to get ukraine in as 'punishment'
nice one, finnshill

Only if your dick is bigger then hers.

> That's why
> Not McConnell tanking his own party's candidate

no

Has Trump retracted his 'take guns first, go through due process second' idea yet?

Seems like anti Russia sentiments are moving fast after north korean breakthrough. Meaning the west no longer has to fight a war on 2 fronts....

>nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_49212.htm?selectedLocale=en

The media smearing Moore and gaslighting Evangelicals is what lost that race.

Bannon and his puppet Moore were talking about dethroning him.

Hillary fell down
AGAIN
>wanted to run our country
>cant figure out how stairs work
and why does she look so awkward
It's like she's wearing pijamas and a diaper
for fuck sake she looks like she belongs in a nursing home

Attached: Dante's Inferno.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

Time to write Obituary of the West.
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/social-justice-curriculum-leaks-into-math-and-science/

>"If a train leaves New York going west at 60 mph, and a train leaves Chicago going east at 70 mph, how many microaggressions will the conductors commit before the trains collide?"

Think this question can’t be answered by physics? Think again!
According to Pomona College:
>"racial bias and microaggressions are a necessary subject for physics coursework"
>“Foundations of Modern Physics” is a mandatory class for all physics and astronomy students at Pomona College
>One of their first assignments last fall was a project called “Decolonizing Physics.”
>The Pomona College course catalog describes the class as an “introduction to wave mechanics, spectra and structure of atoms, molecules and solids, nuclear physics and particle physics.”

According to an email obtained by the Independent sent from a student asking for assistance on the project, students in Foundations of Modern Physics must
>“learn and discuss implicit bias, microaggressions and other similar topics.”
The email revealed that students are expected to
>“bring to light some of these issues to both the physics department and Pomona in general,”
and cited a student movement at Harvard University
>which highlighted microaggressions against students of color, as an example of the work expected from the students enrolled in the physics class.

It is not clear what aspects of wave mechanics, atomic structures, molecules and solids, nuclear physics, or particle physics deals with interpersonal implicit bias, a topic typically reserved for the social sciences and humanities.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-14 Social Justice Curriculum Leaks into Math and Science The Daily Bell.png (1246x1010, 1.67M)

Trump doesn't control NATO.

No why would he?

> B-B-Based Turtleman was right to destroy the GOP's candidate with unfounded allegations of pedophilia!

Here's an idea for something called Operation #VoteDemocrat

- make simple flyers with bold #VoteDemocrat banner on bottom and a simple message at the top
- use the HRC font, draw inspiration from #DraftOurDaughters
- release lots of templates with white space so anons can customize their work
- print color copies at home
- place inside empty free newspaper boxes at strategic locations

Examples
>Amnesty for all 11 million migrant workers
#VoteDemocrat

>Open Borders for Everyone
#VoteDemocrat

>Abolish the 2nd Amendment
#VoteDemocrat

Other Ideas
>Full Voting Rights for all Dreamers
>Defend Sanctuary Cities
>Defend the Visa Lottery
>Protect Speaker Nancy Pelosi
>End White Privilege
>Full Reparations for African Americans
>Chain Migration is Our Strength
#VoteDemocrat

So the PURGE is comming and good ol blimper Drumpet takes the opportunity to get rid of that badly aging russian spy Knauss to get a fresh hooker.

Attached: 1520697461413.jpg (1024x682, 93K)

this 1 is for you, user
>these fags won't even notice on the best girl days how much you wanna bet (^;

I'm a different guy actually, but your post checks all the boxes for "person who doesn't actually post here pretending they do". Only newfags care about how long a person has been on Sup Forums since anyone who has actually been browsing significantly realizes they've wasted their time and it isn't anything to brag about. And a hugbox is literally a place where you get banned for having dissenting ideas- you are free to shitpost like a fucktard all you want here.

The email stated that the student attempted her own rendition of the “#ITooAmHarvard” project—a student-developed movement at Harvard University to highlight microaggressions against students of color—with the catchphrase “#ITooAmSTEM.”

The student called for the stories of female students or students of color to discuss STEM-related social justice topics for women and persons of color.

Apparently, colleges are not content propagandizing only their liberal arts departments.

Last year, statistics students at Pomona College were subjected to similar coursework.
>“The main goal of this course [Math 058] is to enhance your analytical and statistical skills while exploring topics in social justice.”
>A component of the class also includes mandatory journals submitted every week that “should contain reflections on both the statistical and social justice topics covered.”

Students at Pomona seemed to disagree with the course’s objectives

One mathematics student told the Independent, under the condition of anonymity:
>“[if] you are studying math influenced by any ideology… it’s not math. The beauty of math is that it is objective – it holds true regardless of culture, politics and so on. If you’re teaching social justice in a math class, you’re not teaching math.”

A statistics course could hit on these topics inadvertently, by talking about choosing the right type of sample for surveys and avoiding statistical errors based on bias
>But it sounds more like they will teach how to work your bias right into your statistical analysis.

Unfortunately, the professors teaching the courses never responded to multiple attempts by the Independent for an explanation of what exactly the social justice component of the classwork will entail.

So please tell us in the comments your own interpretation. Are microaggressions, racial, and gender bias appropriate topics for physics and statistics classes?

user posted this after everyone bailed last thread. pretty fucking retarded

isn't this the worst timeline to be conservative
>be 2016
>obama and the democrips really becoming a pain in the ass
>big populist establishment resentment
>trump, an """"""outsider"""""", finds himself the republican nomination
>handedly smacks DOWN a cocky centrist plutocrat who wouldn't run left enough to pick up progressives
>trump is elected
>2017
>he is endlessly lambasted by media and leftists
>special elections start happening
>MAD democrips actually mobilize and start flipping seats
>2018
>more seats flip leading up to the midterms
>blue midterm happens and both houses of congress flip as well as several governor's seats, neutering the rest of trump's term in office
>2020 rolls around
>democrips are butthurt about trump and republicans in general
>millennials get a progressive through the primaries to the frustration of the DNC
>the largest voting block in history + trump being incredibly unpopular puts a progressive in the white house
>people realize that living in a social democracy isn't the boogeyman that they have been told about for years
>GOP dies out (akin to "era of good feelings in the 19th century)

feelsBADman

>Sessions wakes up
>takes piss
>goes back to sleep

Purge California first, then throw Hillary in jail please.

Attached: 31fb9f66180fdca6a737638c318b1b46.jpg (625x775, 69K)

Because that is even more anti-second amendment then even what Clinton wanted. I cannot support someone who wants to take away the people's only way to defend themselves against the government if it turns tyrannical.

what the fuck is being slid bros

>[oops]

Attached: IMG_020.png (475x592, 679K)

What's life like in Sweden?

>both houses of congress flip
House big possibility. Senate no.

The delivery went without complications! Welcome Charlotte into the world!

Attached: image_031418_021311.png (1024x768, 772K)

>put out flyers claiming democrats hate white people
>"SACCONE SUPPORTED BY LOCAL NAZIS"

Saccone had pretty much everything working against him EXCEPT for the fact that 8 million dollars was spent against Lamb on his behalf. And even then no one really bothered to spend any money on telling people why Saccone was a good candidate, and Saccone was personally outspent 4 to 1 by Lamb in terms of cash each candidate had on hand.

The fact here is that dumping "white nazi meanies" on top of all the other shit Saccone had dragging him down would not have been helpful.

Well vote for the Dems then. They recently introduced an awb bill btw. Hope you like your new party.

Democrat here. I’m gonna do this with republicans thanks for the idea.

>fake blonde

You don't know a single thing about me so save your own projections. I was referring to /ptg/ as the hugbox you moron because that's what it has become. Reading comprehension, learn it.

its over drumpfies

Attached: DYOKKqfX4AEDB84.jpg (1536x2048, 254K)

What a beautiful white family

>Posting personal pictures to Internet.
I got literally tracked in 2 minutes down to apartment number.

Kay keep me updated sweetie

Nothing. These shitheads have nothing else to do.

>people realize that living in a social democracy isn't the boogeyman that they have been told about for years
This is not a new idea. Just changed terms. Communists are good at bastardizing language.

Holy shit user you look normal.

Damn user you're jacked

Attached: bensmokin.png (256x256, 123K)

>big possibility

Small possibility, too many local factors working against Democrats many that are their own making such as California's retarded voting system- their best chance of winning the House is ironically subverting democracy by creating situations where the first round of every house election in california is dominated by two democrats getting the top 1 and 2 spots, so that Republicans are shut out of the second round.

Congrats!

Should have censored the shops names m8.

kek

Winning that specific special election was like winning the popular vote in a Presidential election.
It doesn't matter.

Attached: __emperor_penguin_kemono_friends_drawn_by_yasume_yukito__af9615517ff16ce44ab47bdb31e62fa8.jpg (991x1400, 540K)

Who said anything about white Nazi meanies? I didn't
But in an election measured by +/- 0.1% of the vote, even IRL ops can sway enough votes to make a difference.
I'm advocating blasting a 4 square block area with simple 8.5x11 memes placed in newspaper boxes that would otherwise sit vacant.
It's not a big ask

Protests in L.A. were a huge disappointment. Nothing but angry fags. No bean blowout.

Attached: image (1).jpg (765x1000, 173K)

Congratulations but I don't know if it's wise to post a picture of your family, even if it heavily pixelated, here.

Attached: Congratulations_(EP_26).png (640x480, 572K)

I don't care, I took picture from the window when train was drifting. I asked the guy to come visit but he wouldn't

It's all about execution, user
kys

new.pikabu.ru/story/mr_okay_5746815

Prof. of law, Univ. of MN
chief White House ethics lawyer for Pres. George W. Bush from '05-'07.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-14 Richard W Painter on Twitter I’ve had it with Trump Russia Congress needs to (1536x1170, 219K)

>Who said anything about white Nazi meanies? I didn't
He just made an example with
>>"SACCONE SUPPORTED BY LOCAL NAZIS"
how Democrat supporters will subvert
>>put out flyers claiming democrats hate white people

This is basic turning your narrative upside down no matter if you even meant it.

Dems have put themselves in a bad situation in Texas. In AZ, McSally could pull all seats along. FL with Rick Scott, we can keep most seats.
Endangered seats are mostly located in: PA, NY, NJ, CA
And there are also several states with at least one flippable seat: WA, CO, AZ, FL, TX, VA, MI, MN, IA.

Boy that administration sure was a paragon of ethics,

Chinkers can chug dick -- you spooks know i'm the best baker around
>and i do it for free
>and i do it when none of you jokers can pick up the slack lmfao

Attached: IMG_019.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

He will come when you're expecting it the least.

LISTEN UP

It doesn't matter if Conor Lamb got 100% of the vote tonight.

It doesn't matter if the polls say we lose every single race in 2018.

It doesn't matter if Sup Forums is littered with thousands of shills telling you it's hopeless.

We're going to keep fighting. We're not going to cry and whine and quiver in fear - that's the leftist way of coping with loss.

It also doesn't matter if Rick Saccone got 100% of the vote.

It also doesn't matter if the polls say we're going to win every race in 2018.

It doesn't matter if God himself told you that we will win big.

We're still going to get off our asses, and get every right-leaning God fearing person OUT TO THE POLLS.

We're still going to fight for the MAGA agenda.

No matter what, we're going to fight with every fiber of our being.

RED STORM 2018
RED STORM 2018
RED STORM 2018
RED STORM 2018

Attached: Red Storm 2.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Russia does not control Kiev nor the majority of Ukraine.

>Bush starting 2 wars because of false facts is a-okay, but Russian people shitposting on twitter means Trump is a traitor

The republics are not organic, but Russian through and through.

They tried the same in Winter War

au revoir, /ptg/

Attached: 1520291141509.gif (900x900, 3.65M)

But if the Democrats are forced to subvert /my/ message, doesn't that mean it's working? When they subvert, that's the moment I shift into Phase 2.
Operation #VoteDemocrat actually has several phases

I'm not lifting a finger for Rick Scott
This will be the last time I type his name

bb gg

Well then you are lost!

no longer State Dept spokeswoman ;_;

Attached: 4B2EC4BD-EFEC-4995-A364-33A7220FD057.jpg (1189x1847, 637K)

Russian hackers

Attached: 1492847045583.png (1068x736, 236K)

lost what?

>boy I'm beat back to sleep for another year

Attached: 1519766996811m.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

You mean the entire region is slavic people. And? Ukrainians are nazis not Bolsheviks. They yearn to join the rich west instead of being slaves to Russian interests.

Thanks

There's not anything in it that could actually be used to track me down in this is there? You can't make out anything on my wife's armband.

Still, I appreciate the concern.

She rose in positioN?

Attached: 1399354275285.jpg (600x342, 24K)

This is a simple game of how much you get fucked.
With Republicans, it's slightly. With Democrats, it will cause anal fissures. Therefore, vote Republican even if you hate a particular candidate.
Niggers can vote in block. Why can't you?

Press F for mommy milkers

I mean the republics spawning like cancer cell in Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk_People's_Republic

Stuff like this. 100% Russian. Read about what they tried in our wars.

Hope it's a white state your child will grow up in.

Attached: non-Hispanic white babies born in 2016 by state in color.png (1104x864, 181K)