Why does Germany teach Arabs how to have sex with blondes?

Why does Germany teach Arabs how to have sex with blondes?

Attached: 1506357415480.png (500x602, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kXD3AnV0k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously, the logical response to a problem with rapists among the refugees is to give the rapists pick-up lines. The new Germans are a wise and pragmatic people.

For the same reason they immigrated millions of young, war-hardened Arabic impregnating machines into the country.. To spread love, not hate, and unending war of attrition with the middle east.

lmao writing that up just made me realize that this is part of their war of attrition on us.

wow... wow.

Germanys a shithole

PUA is a scam, so they are teaching ethnics how to NOT get laid

Because German blonde women want Arab cock - they have no interest in white inferior weak men

interesting how they don't teach women to fuck shitskins. no need for that i guess

actually, you fucking racist, these classes are about teaching these savages that a smile isn't an invitation, or that a short skirt doesn't make the woman a prostitute
they are meant to explain to the mudslim how to treat women as human beings
since it's a very foreign concept for them

He didnt do it, because German authorities didnt want to pay him for this "Service"

Fake news

thank sir for the lesson Mr Hans

pls point me to nearest middle school now.

Because... muhh capitalism. Mr. Flirt wants to buy a second Porsche. The Muslim migrants have money and don't need how to spend them. The flirt classes cost money and those Muslims pay hundreds of euros to learn how to pick up German women for a single flirt class.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x200, 1022K)

I thought pick up artists were hated? I'm confused why this is being pushed as a positive

Oh, brother. Germany's just one endless loop of that movie, Town Without Pity, isn't it?

Attached: Christine Rape GROUND.png (390x314, 197K)

because right wingers have gotten as oversensitive as SJWs and are hyperventilating over everything by now
"Mr. Flirt" is literaly Kindergarten-Tier
youtube.com/watch?v=4kXD3AnV0k8

Because most of the real men died by 1945. Germany is basically a country filled with soviet rape baby families.

(you)

>imply those rapefugee won't get white pussy either way

Kek.

Sometimes I think god in punishing us

what does this mean??

not really, by now a lot of them are complaining that european women are racist against them and that they havent gotten a house and car by now
In Syria and africa they told These guys theid get everything for free and now we got Refugee protests because they dont

I myself have fucked many german sex workers in my country they actually say after sex that brown dick are far superior to white soy filled dick

Because that's Germany in 2018

Because they want more bank accounts. More primitive the nigger, more babies it makes and faster it dies, that's perfect for banks. Never retirement payments, many divorces/marriages and always in debt, banks love that kind of thing. It's not like they imported them for nothing.

Spotted the dinky doodle

Attached: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Think it nigger's way.
They can't have it, they will have it by force.

It is not that your government will do much anyway.

thats true

Krautocaust when?

Attached: quote-wherever-germany-extends-her-sway-she-ruins-culture-friedrich-nietzsche-137-73-87.jpg (850x400, 45K)

TBF we turned away from Him first

Because they want a Final Solution to the German Question

Yeah, we spit in his face everyday

cos theyre dumb as fuck and rape them

>doesnt say anything about blondes
>m-m-m-muh racemixing

Rapeugeez Welkome

Bryng Aut Yōūr Bēāst

Attached: RapeugeesWelcome.png (1300x640, 101K)

To integrate them. You have a bunch of horny fuckers come in from the middle east, you can't expect them to have blueballs for years on end without chimping out at some point, especially when your point is to make them feel welcome and to advance them mentally and socially while they are here.

No need to tell me everything you think that's wrong with that, I'm just explaining how the thinking goes.

Contrary to Sup Forums opininon, it turns out that our multiculturalists actually have strategy and vision behind their humanitarian efforts.
1. Presuming migrants are good, civilised people, they might like to get laid while they stay here and not getting laid might make them bitter and frustrated and less likely to get along with their host society.
2. Young men especially have to be advanced while they are here, so they can catch up on the schooling and mental development that they are missing out on due to the war, so that they are better, more useful people by the time they return to Syria and possibly even less sexist and patriarchal because they met this nice girl in germany and she changed his mind on what women are and how they ought to be treated. One of the worst things we can do for them while they are here is have them vegetate away while feeling we encouraged them to come over only to leave them hanging and kept at arm's length.

Also, note that this is a voluntary course: "Want to get laid or even have an intimate relationship with consenting adult women while you are here? Well, here is how you can do that so you don't end up pulling an Eliot Rodgers or organising a rape-gang out of frustration and contempt".

Once again: I'm just the messenger, not an advocate

This

We Whites are inferiors

>right wing SJWs

We brought it on ourselves

Attached: sad loli.png (1322x489, 156K)

Not lashing at you directly but
>Give them prostitutes, women that are alredy lost and a burden to society. Don't teach them to go after good women, we know this monkeys don't accept rejection very well.
>Import more WOMEN rather than military aged men. What the fuck is wrong with that? Aren't always women and children the ones that go first? Why do the import 90% men? Because they don't care if they're good immigrants that want to integrate or not, I'll tell you that.

Because in arab countries its okay to rape little kids and women, and they have did this for so long is normal in their culture. So when they go to a more decent culture (and yes im speaking about germany) they have to be taught how to be more respectful and decent which ofcourse the lack in. Also most of them believe theyre real men with big dicks which is a sign of weakness to boost themselves up because they have to rape to get sex!

Because it's so incredibly hot hnnng

Attached: 1503964464099.jpg (916x963, 531K)

>Morrocan who are like rats to Europe and only live in filthy ghettos no man wants to set foot in thinks he's superior

You are a true comedian

O...
Oh Dear

Repent.

nearly all of the girls I know will not touch a muslim man ever. Dont believe everything what Sup Forums says... especially when its about woman.

Based q8

How's the lunch break pajeet?

how do I sign up?

Algerian detected

Why would anyone want a German woman anyway? They are as ugly as our women and mor masculine.

Its funny when blacks say white are inferiors when yas have been getting murder, raped and even used as slaves for 100 of years

I'd be okay with it if he was teaching them about "western ways to approach women" as opposed to buying them off your uncle or just raping them outright.

It's almost as if some cultures aren't compatible and moving a few thousand kilometers in one direction won't change your worldview.

Attached: 1520034040036.jpg (480x473, 32K)

Why aren't you murdering your politicians in the streets right now? serious question.

Fuck it. Let's push for full-blown communism so all the people pulling this shit can be killed in the chaos.

Because it wont change a thing and why should I care about politics? You cant change anything as a single person in this world. The only way you can change something in this world is:
1. Start up a company
2. Become a Millionaire/Billionaire
3. Buy yourself into the Media and gain influence
4. Pressure politicians to do things like you want to.

>You cant change anything as a single person in this world.
>flag
You sure?

Article:
>a local celebrity will teach immigrants how to properly approach women, so that they don't insult, offend or harass

Sup Forums reading of article:
>the german government is training arabs to be better rapists

yeah, because none of us introverted autists here will be the next adolf.

You forgot to add "so they don't rape, beat, murder"

No one wants weak white soyboys.

Attached: 1517016748016.jpg (1519x1155, 643K)

How old is your wife... 12? haha

>return to Syria
Are you so fucking dumb you think these people are actually going back? When the Guestworker programs started in the 60s people like my grandpa were called crazy for bringing up the fact nobody is gonna leave. What happened nobody fucking left. 90% of these fucks will be in germany until the next war.

>includes pick of man worth $100m
>major part of ending 5y civil war in Ivory Coast
Sup Forums basement dwellers surprised they they are overlooked in favour of Didier Drogba

Its not like anything happens to them if they do rape a dozen girls....
So why would they join ?

Is that the sprinter nog from Jamaica? If so bad pic to include he could fuck any women anywhere. He is an upgrade for 9.999999% of women.

>I paid a women for sex, she said I was great
kek

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Was good. I'm not a pajeet tho. But my dick is brown and 10 inches and a magnet for Aryan women

Do people like actually think the (((refugees))) are gonna leave. If they just came for a few years and left I would have zero problem, Thing is thats obviously not the case.

I cant wait until the nation of Germany is completely dissolved and the language is completely forgotten.

Then maybe Europe can use former Germany as a containment zone for shitskins

Hes the type of guy who goes to the strip club and thinks women fall in love with him kek

Then you never had someone from the former soviet Union, darling.

Oh yeah well my cock is 15 inches and black as night

Hopefully if germany lucky a group like the nazis will come back and this time will be back by the west and get rid of all these arabs

the whole "flirt" thing is a meme

you're either attractive or you're not

you could be an attractive autist you could still get stupid sluts

women should be ashamed of being such whores openly playing the "flirt" game

also where are the feminist outrage at "pick up women", as if women were objects

Its actually quite simple. Its about pure blood, its easier to get your enemies to come to you and lul them into a false sense of security then bam genocide camp.
Traitors also get pushed into the open and sent to join them and their spawn.

Attached: 1517225950056.gif (320x240, 378K)

Attached: 1503173285679.png (500x1083, 252K)

You're right though

>the whole "flirt" thing is a meme
This i fucking hate it. The one and only thing that gets people together is looks. You end up with someone who is similiar in attraction, and if your low on the totem pole your ugly wife will be getting plowed on the side. Im not bad looking and have done alright in the sex department, but even when I tell women Im having sex with this they shreik back as if theyve been found out. A very attractive buddy of mine has a super hot gf and we were talking about this the other day. She kept going off about personality. My friend is a piece of shit bum. Hes just really good looking. That is the only reason he has a women who is hot straight up pampering him. I guess ugly guys need hope though, so these pickup dudes and manosphere guys profit off it.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (658x1024, 144K)

...which is why arab men are failing so hard, even with all the (((media indoctrination))), that they need to take classes to have a CHANCE at going on a date with a German girl...

>Why does Germany teach Arabs how to have sex with blondes?

cause merkel likes her some big muzzie cock

What did Allah mean by this..

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart

Grab Bob then Vajeen?

9% huh? That's a drop in a bucket

they dont.

>ghettos no man wants to set foot in
A weird way to spell "conquered land", François

I hope he can me how to flirt with Muslim girls

Looks like the problem is mr flirt

then why the fuck are we enabling these savages to leech of our system?

German woman getting pregnant from Arabs is fine the sandnigger genes will be gone in a few generations just don't let the men fuck Arab women

What's up with all this bad bait recently. Is there another lefypol raid going on? It's sad that this is the best they can do.

0 days without jew tricks

Yes! You didn't gas the Jews

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>believing any words that come from the mouth of a fucking freak like that

Yea sure Pablo

Arabs are caucasian so it's okay, Arab + Aryan mixture gives us pic related.

Attached: Gigi_Hadid_2016.jpg (800x1292, 143K)

They should start luring the rapefugees into areas where they can be processed for organ harvesting and disposed of under the guise of fucking white girls. They'll all fall for it, and since the documentation is claiming they're all "children " with no idea how old they are or who they are, so it's a win win by saving the government money with the ability to heal the actual residents of the country