Tintin was redpilled?

Never noticed when I was younger but reading it with my kids I noticed this dude. Was I subliminally redpilled by reading tintin?

Attached: FB154F12-2F66-463A-BD96-EF5D35B2EC1C.jpg (466x425, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20121004/43616
leftfutures.org/2011/10/tintin-in-the-land-of-the-nazis/
archive.org/details/DegrelleLeonTintinMonCopain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tintin_in_the_Land_of_the_Soviets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually yes. Hergé was very close from the belgian catholic far right before WW2. The mysterious star, the comic in which that guy appears was published in 1942 and has a pitch that revolves about a team of european scientists trying to outrun their (((american))) counterparts. In the first version the character was called Bloemenstein and was the patron of the american expedition, after the liberation he was renamed "Bohlwinkel", which mean candy shop in the flemish of Brussels.

Cheers friendo. Off to read about Herge now

Well they’re banning it in Sweden

Bullshit really? Why for?

no we are not Gengish Khan

Who can say?

Attached: tintin_massa.png (510x441, 185K)

thelocal.se/20121004/43616

Lmao I remember that one. American Jews kept sabotaging them but they made it in the end, turned out to be for nothing since the rock literally disappeared in front of their very eyes after capturing a piece of it.

Attached: 270BB653-A8C4-4C95-AB4C-E179F2197165.jpg (320x240, 18K)

>He only just realized

Attached: 2448345E-3382-4EE3-A8A4-47B605F33456.jpg (800x800, 320K)

Nope, really. When you’re 10 it’s just a dude with a big nose. Never saw that Congo one though

Also forgot to mention that Tintin literally skins a chimp and wears it so he can blend in with the natives.

Attached: 0A0DF6B5-02C6-496E-A9C6-CE13754364C9.jpg (736x496, 133K)

Yes, yes you were.

Attached: CON91I702HyGHL.jpg (1896x2560, 706K)

Ahh

Fucker beat me to it.

Tintin is fairly redpilled about race and culture, yes.

Attached: sw_tintin_narrowweb__300x319,2.jpg (300x319, 28K)

fucking hell i never saw this one lmao

Attached: A1E5F1B5-8D0E-42A5-8019-DA4665AA6C3A.jpg (300x400, 30K)

Asterix too

Attached: Capture.jpg (698x599, 96K)

>sitting on dad's lap with sister, reading tintin, doing voices, and barking when snowy does

Attached: 1520448038000.jpg (1745x1080, 105K)

)-':

are you me

Uhh...

Attached: images777.jpg (285x177, 11K)

Just going to keep posting. Don't mind me, OP.

Attached: tintin77.jpg (330x258, 35K)

The first tintin was extremely redpilled for it's time, basically "anticommunist antisemitic conspiracy theory" tier.

He showed that the URSS was a joke, and it was only people dying of hunger, secret police arresting everyone and fake industries and news everywhere...

IN 1930 !

Attached: tintinstalingrad.jpg (443x593, 57K)

>leftfutures.org/2011/10/tintin-in-the-land-of-the-nazis/
Ayylmao the lefties cucking over it

His take on japs was based too

Attached: Mitsuhirato-4.jpg (300x301, 30K)

Can you share the download link for an epub of tintin in stalingrad?

Not with the natives but with other chimps. Animals speak better french than african people though

Ever read TinTin in Congo?

Attached: kjhjgg.jpg (950x454, 490K)

The character of Tintin has been inspired by Leon Degrelle, a Belgian fascist which was a close friend of Hergé and also the famous cartoonist Paul Jamin. All of these three were more or less engaged for a better Europe, Hergé made some stories involving pesky Jews, Jamin drawn some cartoons for newspapers funded by NatSoc Germany and Degrelle fought in the SS.
Pretty based Belgians desu. I don't think the French had so many brave men, proportionally.
To French speaker, this book gives you plenty of details about this story: archive.org/details/DegrelleLeonTintinMonCopain

Attached: Tintin (Léon Degrelle).jpg (736x1017, 121K)

And also, for those who wonder where his dog came from.

Attached: Milou.png (684x527, 382K)

The Congo one is incredibly, hilariously, racist. Congo was a Belgian colony at the time and the author was pretty happy to depict the Congolese as a bunch of retarded manbabies eager to emulate the white man.

Highlights
Tintin meets a village chief. Chief is decked out in a jumble of white-man stuff, has a rolling-pin for a sceptre

Tintin meets two nignogs fighting over a broken hat. #Learn2share, he brings out his knife and cuts it in half one gets the brim and the other the broken cranial section, both walk off happily hand in hand

Tintin's car gets stuck on a small railroad (rails are all bent and shit), a tiny choo-choo train comes along in a couple open-air cars. It bumps into Tintin's car and falls over. Nignogs are all hysterical and shit, Tintin calms them down, advises them in how to get the train and cars back onto track, then he pulls it to the next station with his car

Tintin is wanted, hunted by the congolese "army" and hiding in a tree or house or brush or something. The congolese get out their heavy "artillery", an ancient Scrooge McDuck blunderbuss which has been fastened to a base with wheels like a cannon. They fire it, it blows up in their faces.

Tintin leaves, in the last panel it shows a village where they have built a two totems, one of him and of of his dog Snowy.

Also, Tintin just goes around casually shooting a bunch of animals cause that's what you do in Africa, and when a leopard threatens a classroom he is teaching, he is the one, of course, who knows how to get rid of it.

I winder how UbberJoo Spielberg feels knowing that he made a movie based on the racist cartoons of a known nazi?

Attached: Adventures-Of-Tintin-poster-400x255.jpg (400x255, 41K)

Looking at these old comics and movies such as Indiana Jones is also pretty reflective of a time where, true or not, the perception was that white people could just go fucking around in places like the middle east with the locals really just being background props in their adventures.

This movie seems damn awful compared to the original animated series, so I guess he feels good to have butchered Hergé's legacy. I wish they'd have made one for Tintin in Congo though.

wow nice

There's a better one for asterix, not even trying to hide

Attached: a.jpg (500x327, 102K)

>flag
The third chapter of the book explains how, basically, the European comic books, initiated by Hergé, was born in Mexico. Degrelle had seen some American comics and sent them to his friend, Hergé.
He also narrates how he managed to travelled in this country which was very dangerous at the time to make a report about the situation of the Catholics persecution (Cristeros) and to support them in their struggle.
He even wrote a book about it.

Attached: Cristeros hanged.png (960x487, 393K)

Attached: tintin.jpg (463x405, 59K)

Not banning. Some libraries are removing it. You can still buy it or find it in other libraries. It's also only one of the books as far as I know

It's fake you dip

Remember Rastapopolous and his big nose?

Attached: 95555a9ff38b68c6.jpg (800x482, 210K)

Some changes that were made to the original story:
The competitors of Tintin's expedition don't display the American flag but the more discreet one of the imaginary state of Sao Rico. However, there are still small details in the new editions that reveal the American origin of the competitors:
— The names of the saroricans ships (Peary and SS Kentucky Star) are American names.
— Bohlwinkel's henchman is named Johnson, the captain of the Peary, Douglas, English names.
— Unchanged or forgotten elements like the American Peary flag, page 35 boxes 4 and 8, and page 45 box 13.

In the original version, the villain was a "powerful financier of New York" named "Blumenstein", whose features correspond to cartoons of Jew (big hooked nose, thick lips, cigar, eyelet at the buttonhole ...). In the new version, he keeps the same face but is in Sao Rico and is called "Bohlwinkel". In Brussels, "bollewinkel" - that Hergé spelled "Bohlwinkel" to change a little - means "a confectionery shop" (dutch bowl, or ball in Brussels, which means candy, and winkel, store) as said.
The original version of "Le Soir" (newspaper where Hergé published his stories) featured a strip caricaturing two Jews. It disappeared in the album (it's the pic you posted).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tintin_in_the_Land_of_the_Soviets

>snowy
is that the american dog's name ? In French he has a gay ass name, Milou.

Milou is dope

Dam son look at this guy coming in hot with the Tintin facts

ahh ok.
I know that one exists I thought there was another with a different title

Holy kek.

Tintin is extremely redpilled on basically everything.
BD is a genre in decline though, especially since mangas and then anime became so mainstream in the 90s and 00s but they are often very redpilled too (Naruto is borderline fascist propaganda for example).

Attached: LuckyLuke.jpg (489x676, 86K)

> Naruto is borderline fascist propaganda.

Im gonna need explaining on that Lucy. I might give the series a chance if thats legit.

Attached: 1511118898571.gif (500x300, 987K)

>Samson Alius
>Samson
Holy crap! This one is the closest call to get called out by Licra and their cunty followers!

It's too long and pointless, don't waste your time user. Read books instead.

Nothing to do with Jews. Hellenic jews were expelled like the spanish ones.

Attached: 09D736D5-7EAE-48EE-A8C1-F63DDD51939F.jpg (1000x1277, 240K)

Thank you rare flag. What are you? I dont really want to read them but I want a quick rundown on the reasoning behind the statement. The knowledge would amuse and might be useful when dealing with weebs.

Attached: 1509985112770.gif (348x262, 759K)

Macao. I couldn't tell desu, haven't watched the whole thing. But you just saved hundreds of hours not doing so, congratulations.
I've heard many mangas actually had some kind of fascist stories or backgrounds, which doesn't surprise me that much from Japan. Still a waste of time though.

more nice

You name it.

Attached: arrested jew.webm (710x400, 530K)

Attached: bad news jew.webm (710x400, 887K)

Attached: laughing jew.webm (710x400, 212K)

Attached: 23.jpg (1000x1424, 443K)

Attached: 63.jpg (1000x1424, 481K)

>This movie seems damn awful compared to the original animated series, so I guess he feels good to have butchered Hergé's legacy. I wish they'd have made one for Tintin in Congo though.
It could have been great if it was properly called Indiana Jones instead of Tintin. Because it's what it is.

No fuckig way. I have like 3 tin tin shirts that I usually wear. This makes me love them even more now. Heil Degrelle!

Attached: 9B47E341-1C5E-4D87-B41B-25C0767BAA76.jpg (850x887, 195K)

Man that’s gold. I want to buy a whole collection of these classics now

I have the whole collection of double albums, feels good man.

Tintin is /ourguy/

Attached: IMG_2052.jpg (255x197, 18K)

Attached: IMG_2053.jpg (571x374, 39K)

These are fantastic! This has reinvigorated my love for these. Those damn kikes won’t get away with it forever

>Pretty based Belgians desu. I don't think the French had so many brave men, proportionally.

Proportionnaly no, and you only cited walloons, flemish dudes were even more pro-Reich.

But let's not forget that french SS fought til the bitter end just so the Soviets have the symbolic victory of taking Berlin on 1st May

Couldn't*

Nice one m8,

don't worry, he can't read

>TinTin
>White

Attached: _20180314_121558.jpg (102x99, 6K)

Tintin is /ourcomic/

Attached: B8JdS7dIcAIIXqc.jpg (620x413, 65K)

He's Milou here also

Thanks mate.

Attached: Tintin collection.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

Attached: nevertrustnips.jpg (1280x2160, 428K)

Jonathan Bowden did a whole speech on Tintin being very fascistic

hooray my French is bad enough that I can just barely read that

Attached: download (1).jpg (2560x720, 229K)

Shooting down a plane with an Stg 44 is badass

Attached: IMG_2058.jpg (500x500, 120K)

And then it turned out that Bohlwinkel was also a Jewish name. Delightfully devilish, Herge.

There's a book of short stories called death and Texas by some new, I can't recall his name.

It's all thinly veiled Jewish victimhood but one of the stories is a group of tin tin fans arguing about whether the author was an antisemite or a semitephile, the book itself is worth a read just to show how mentally ill the average Jew is.

Disregard meme flag

Attached: IMG_2059.jpg (352x507, 72K)

That is stupid - whatever tries to get covered up in history sooner or later comes out. and i forgot about tin tin
what about Gaston if that is the name? i had some copies of that from 80s when i was a kid. lost them all but never forgot that cool character.

True, Flemish were also pretty based, but SS Wallonie will always remain mythical for francophones. They fought until the end along with the SS Charlemagne, brave heroes that must never forgotten.

Attached: Tin Tin In Sweden.jpg (598x840, 81K)

It was a pretty good movie

>Thank you for rare flag

Do you flag-collectors literally collect the flags somehow, or do you just keep track of how many countries you have seen posts from?

Attached: download.jpg (706x801, 94K)

Gaston was a pacifist idiot whose comics primarily revolved about him fucking around at the office he worked at.

He exists in the same universe as the duo Spirou and Fantasio though and they go on Tintin-style adventures around the world.

Snowy is /ourguy/

Gaston is a dude weed xDD, pretty funny for younger people though. Do American or non French speakers heard about Iznogoud this one is great too

Attached: 44925.jpg (1256x708, 109K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-28-20-41-47.png (1280x720, 591K)

Wolff's suicide note

Attached: C16 55 A3.jpg (590x400, 190K)

Attached: 5119999-tintin-erik-bjorgenskjold.jpg (320x320, 27K)