One piece

Is Big Mom enough of a madwoman to pursue Luffy all the way to Wano if she doesn't manage to stop the SHs from leaving Totland?

For sure. She is someone so powerful no has never been an answer. She is pretty much a force of nature.

She'll let them go after her Sanji gives her the best cake she's ever had.

it bothers me how neckless sanji is in this picture

She's still rather smart politicaly when she leaves retard mode. Entering a war with another yonkou over Luffy is kinda dumb. The smart thing to do is let Kaidou end him in her stead.
Well we all know that won't happen but in universe that's the most likely scenario.

I bet she is, but she wont.
Wano will be enough of a clusterfuck already.
Throwing in BM pirates would be a pandemonium for Oda.

Also, BMP need to lick their wounds and reorganise to properly tackle on the SH after Wano I guess

No BMP are proparly gonna suffer more casualties,so they will need to lets them go and they will fight in elbaf i guess

Wano will probably a huge clusterfuck of characters just like Dressrosa so I doubt Oda will actually add BM and her crew as well. They'll be back for the Elbaf arc though.

Oda is horrible at large casts and Wano will be ten times the size in casts.

It's gonna be a horrible clusterfuck unless Oda just has Kaidou start killing everybody left and right so the cast size becomes significantly reduced.

Like two supernova just get splatted by Kaidou's hand in two pages and they literally just die in two pages.

Yeah you're probably right.
Though now that I think about it, Wano is a country with borders that have been closed off for centuries, right? I think it wouldn't be possible to maintain that stance in the NW unless they had some sort of fortifications along their border, or the way to Wano is so convoluted and dangerous it's hard to reach in the first place. Anyways my point is the BM pirates might just aim to ambush the SH when they leave Wano in a place they know they'll definitely have to pass by.

Are we in Wano yet?

Thank god no not yet.

Are you banned yet?

She wouldn't be one of the most feared pirates in the world if she let people get away with the kind of shit Luffy did.

If Luffy went anywhere else that wasn't the lair of the strongest, most savage creature of the world, she would.

>Like two supernova just get splatted by Kaidou's hand in two pages and they literally just die in two pages.
That would be fucking horrible. Way to hype the dude's who are gonna change the world

When the manga says Kaidou is the strongest creature it means he's robust. Not invincible. She could capture him. It's been done before.

It's like you have half a brain going on over there.

Pudding will most obviously alter Big Mom's memories after she gets pacified by the cake.

That way Big Mom will conveniently forget what happened and her kids will have to reluctantly let the strawhats leave because they helped with the cake, otherwise she'd have killed them all (possibility of it was shown at the start of the arc when she killed her kid).

It wasn't intended as "Big Mom doesn't want to confront Kaido" but more like Strawhats is getting himself killed in a gruesome way by Kaido already so there's no need for Big Mom to chase him.

It's been in my head a lot these past few weeks..
How THE FUCk are the SH going to take down THE Kaido?
I mean, they couldn't even land a scratch on BM and even she laughed in awe when Luffy told her he was going after Kaido first.
I mean, we're talking about a guy who has been defeated seven times and was captured eighteen times by the Marines and the other Yonko, was repeatedly tortured and given the death sentence forty times and despite all that no one has been able to formally take him down/kill him/ dethrone him.

I really can't wrap my head around the idea of Luffy defeating him.
Not even a LuffyxLawxKiddxApooxHawkinsxDrake tag team seems to have a chance, to be honestt

They have like a billion allies and everyone is going to gang up on him+inevitable powerup

>How THE FUCk are the SH going to take down THE Kaido?
They have a fuck ton of allies waiting on Wano also Kaido has lost before, they can manage it

Kaido is going to have a stupid ass hidden weakness they're going to exploit, like BM autistic screeching except they're going to succeed

Luffy will punch REALLY hard.

The O MY hackposting is going to explode by the end of the arc

GEARDO NAKAMA

What I meant is that defeating him has been achieved, I know they'll have the upper hand army-wise
But taking down THE Kaido is another thing
To be a fruitful move it has to be more than a simple 'lost battle' for the Beast Pirates.
They have to 'eliminate' the threat of Kaido reuniting forces and taking revenge on the Kozuki clan, so they can rule their retaken country in a comfy way

>How are they going to defeat him?
>He's already been defeated 7 times

I don't see the problem here
a tag team with Luffy and the monster trio would be good to see

How did Oda compare Wano to Marineford again?

And how will they explain to her all the mess tha happened in wci?Jinbe leaving the crew?She will target fishman island

If Sanji was self sacrificing in order to save his crew and Zeff, what was the point of saving Germa that put everyone's life in jeopardy once more? It's like Sanji forgot why he chose to abandon his crew and left Zou, making these series of events completely pointless.

She already knows Jinbe left the crew

At first I thought Madam Sharley's prediction of 'Luffy causing the destruction of FI' could come from the BM as a retaliation for Jinbe joining the SH.
Luffy had a single crew and wouldn't be able to go back to FI to protect it.

But since the appearance of the Grand Fleet, maybe the Sun Pirates and some other Luffy allies might be able to defend FI from a BM
detachment if no Sweet Commanders are involved

You do know Big Mom already doesn't remember shit of what happens during her rampages?

No, Shirley saw the future. It wasn't some sort of ambiguous written prophecy. She literally saw Luffy destroying the island.

>If Sanji was self sacrificing in order to save his crew and Zeff,
That was before the Pudding reveal
>what was the point of saving Germa that put everyone's life in jeopardy once more?
Something something Zeff something something. Read the manga

You know she sees the destruction of fishman island and 'a man with a straw hat' in her prophecy, right?
She doesn't imply it's Luffy personally who is torching the island, you brainlet

There is a problem though. I'm pretty sure that whole "can't die even if I try lel" is a set up for Luffy's first kill. Just like Katakuri being undefeated and never lying on his back is a set up for Luffy eventually forcing him to in another arc.
It's basically guaranteed that at some point the plot will shift from "must overthrow Kaido" to "must kill Kaido".

> something something. Read the manga

Wow, that's really something. Ok I read it. Sanji leaves a completely thoughtless note that makes absolutely 0 sense. Come to think of it, if the note Sanji left behind said "My biological parents threatened Zeff. Big Mom invited me to her tea part, if I don't go she's going to kill everyone too therefore in order to save everybody I'm abandoning the crew" does that make any sense? If Sanji's motives for leaving were saving his friends and Zeff, why is he sacrificing the people he tried to protect in order to save Germa which was the main reason he left Zou and abandoned his crew in the first place? Something something dogshit writing for sure.

On one hand I really want the SH to ally with the BM pirates eventually (I can't help but think they're good people for the most part and their values are compatible with those of the SHs and that's intentional on Oda's part) but on the other hand I'm tired of Luffy always being the good guy who defeats bad people. It would be nice if he kicked the butt of someone who for the most part didn't do anything wrong except for being in his way. He hasn't done this since Hannyabal and Magellan.

Aren't you the guy who couldn't understand Sanji and Zeff flashback? Because i'm not gonna even bother to argue with your dumb ass again

Shut the fuck up speedreader.

>My biological parents threatened Zeff.
Sanji didn't knew about Zeff thread until he comfronted Judge for the first time speed reader

Did you miss the part where the marriage wasn't an actual marriage and just an excuse for slaughtering the Vinjobs?

So Sanji leaves Zou and abandons crew when nobody was even threatened?

Kill yourself

yes but she would remember what happened PRIOR to the rampage

Pudding can alter that as well

the destroyed wedding ceremony will be blamed on Big Mom's rampage, not on the strawhats/Bege hijinks.

This is the lookout of the Strawhat pirate crew
Say something nice about her

I personally think it's much more likely that guy with the straw hat in the prophercy is indeed Luffy who after finding out the truth of the world destroys Fishman Island. There's a pretty big chance imo Fishman Island was originaly a ghetto for fishmen and mermaids. The big theme of the migration of fishmen and mermaids that keeps coming up in the plot, the Noah, the promise Luffy made to Shirahoshi, and Joy Boy's promise all point to that too.
Him just being another guy with the same body type who wears a straw hat is too cheap a twist.

she got a fat ass

It was nice of her to be too much of a scrub to attack my husband even after Pedro died. Not that she would have succeeded in hurting him but still, she might have ruined his clothes.

So the plot isn't Sanji's plot but Germa's plot. Our protagonist's crew already joined together and got what they needed. Why are we following Germa plot? Sounds like filler to me.

He thought it might get him laid, so yea

Not if Reijuu joins
She did say Luffy was an incredible guy and everything points to her leaving the Germa as soon as Judge frees her from whatever convoluted brainwashing she's under.

>sweet commanders share a stamp
cute

ToC is out. Spoilers soon i hope

Spoilers: the Vinsmokes job

Mamma is cute when she's not eating people.

didn't we get ToC a day earlier last week?

>the Vinsmokes job
To who?

The half-asses fur patterns make it look like she has some sort of disease.

>Wano will be enough of a clusterfuck already.
>Throwing in BM pirates would be a pandemonium for Oda.
Wait why?

Dude, think about it for a second.
>wano locals (samurai + ninja + token useless female character + Momo)
>WB pirates
>Hawkins, Kidd, Apoo, Law + their respective crews
>Zou locals
>Beast pirates
Do you really think we need to throw another faction in there?

You wish, Spoilers tomorrow and chapter Friday for sure

Because you like sucking Oda's dick and want One Piece to be like Fairy Tail.

Because you're a fucking retard who thinks Kaidou got defeated in his current state and forgot that Kaidou used to be young too.

Dumb Hackposter

Luffy can't even defeat Big Mom.

Also, implying Sanji won't immediately job.

Dumb Oda cocksucker

Here for (you)

This arc is almost 60 chapter long and it's gonna be the longest after DR. There is no way BM come back as a main antagonist.

>There is no way BM come back as a main antagonist.
What a stupid reasoning

What’s the better matchup:
>Ussop vs Mont D’or
>Robin vs Mont D’or

Robin x Mont D’or

Wtf I ship it

I like to think that Luffy was phenomenally strong at the very start of the story, he was just naive about the world and lacked any real technique in his fighting, not to mention hadn't really put any thought into how to use his fruit. I mean just look at his fighting techniques at the beginning, they were basic. All of his East Blue fights were trivial when it came down to it. Buggy went down easy, Kuro lost on speed, Arlong wasn't even close to a match.

Thinking about Luffy this way makes his power ups feel less like bullshit. He may very well be just as strong if not stronger than Katakuri, he's just losing out on technique and knowledge. If he can figure things out and come up with some new way of using his fruit, I don't see why he couldn't beat Katakuri without it feeling bullshit.

My view is largely based off the snake sister comment on Amazon Lilly about how Luffy had managed to come so far through the Grand Line on sheer brute force alone. I get that it was meant to be the introduction of haki, but I still think it works quite well as a justification for Luffy being super strong physically.

>Straw Hat Grand Fleet has 5,640 members
>a single squad of BM pirates had 10,000 soldiers
Really gives you sense of scale.

Someone get started on the doujin
>Mont D’or conjures up books about the lost century
>Robin rapes him for them

Not really since we haven't actually seen those 10000 soldiers in action, so there's no weight to their existence. Especially now that they've jobbed to the Germa offscreen.

I get what you’re saying, but big mom’s homies inflate their numbers quite a bit. Keep in mind that the Beast Pirates only have 500+ Gifters

Well you’re not wrong, Luffy was already superhuman going by the flashback arc

>What a stupid reasoning

What a solid argument

krieg also had 5000 subordinates and was the biggest crew in east blue

Soon

gifters aren't just regulars mooks though

the lowest rank are the "pleasures"

So the protagonist wanders off to random places he has no business being even though the plot was already decided at the end of Dressrosa. Sanji's pointless actions triggering these series of events that has nothing to do with our plot sounds like someone is trying to drag out the story. Hence I call it filler.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Whatever happened to Cracker anyway?

I mean sure, he got stomped but for his level he should be able to recover eventually.

Do me a favor user, never write anything in your whole life please

WHY IS HER HEAD SO TINY?

He was flying from the seducing woods yesterday morning, it's now in the afternoon. He should take some time to fully recover

Who is that guy next to Mochi? Why are there so many fucking characters in this manga?

Enjoy eating crow every week?

Kys

>so the protagonist wanders off to random places he has no business being
I refuse to believe a tard like you made it this far in One Piece without realizing this is exactly what One Piece is about. Luffy always goes out of his way to explore every island and go to the most dangerous and cool sounding places and fight strong people just for the hell for it. That's what adventure is.

>So Sanji leaves Zou and abandons crew when nobody was even threatened?
Only if you don't count the half of the crew that was going to be fucked by Bege

Probably because you've ADD

>forgetting about cracker niisan
Rude

Who's ready for yet another boring shitty nothing happens """setup""" chapter?

any theories on what happened to the commander my man mad monk took out?