Isn't it amusing that people find a way to hate blacks...

Isn't it amusing that people find a way to hate blacks, but if it wasn't for the fact that blacks get shit on by the right wing, that they would probably vote republican?

They hate gays
They hate immigration
They hate jews

What exactly did blacks do besides their poor being lazy fuckwits, which by the way is something that they have in common with white people.

Attached: 1521014092662.png (587x559, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPLPgPjb08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the right wing
you realize your Jewish psy ops don't work at all right?

Republicans oppose abortions and free GIBS. Good luck

blacks love gibs more than anything. their voting patterns from the new deal to the great society absolutely proves this beyond all doubt

>black
>republican

>Spencer again conflating alt right with trump supporters
>people will yet say that he is not controlled opposition

I'm saying its easy to oppose a party that is traditionally associated with oppressing you, especially in modern day, if not for that, though..

Republican party fought to free the blacks.
Democrats fought to keep them as slaves

True but republicans during that time were closer to liberals in today's times. Which is why its always amusing how republicans go on about the founding fathers, but anyways, lincoln also wanted to just send them back to africa after freeing them.

>True but republicans during that time were closer to liberals in today's times.
in what sense?

Modern democrat party is endorsing anti-white communism

Blacks have a lot in common with whites, which is why white women are so drawn to blacks.

Attached: 1520298017060.jpg (715x1280, 162K)

>blacks get shit on by the right wing, that they would probably vote republican
No they vote dem because of gibs.

By the term "getting shit on by Republicans" you mean they don't get GibbsMeDats.
The absolute state of negroids.

That's just daddy issues.

Attached: 1520317947471.jpg (3800x4368, 3.5M)

>hate gays
no. they just keep it on the down low. the only ones that "hate" it are thug ass niggas who happily fuck guys to prove their dominance.
>hates immigrants
wrong.
>hates the jew
they dont see jews as any different than white people.

Fucking sheboons is gross af. They offer themselves up to anyone because no one gives black women attention. I would fuck any race over black women.

Lol sure it’s the right that shits on blacks. Good goyim. Now vote more liberals into office. That’s how we fixed all major cities...

Attached: pol mugshot.jpg (240x320, 12K)

I hate that guy but I've always sort of though that about the movie. The end message was really shitty though, the bad guy should have won of course. Obligatory picture of GLR and the nation of islam in a collaborative meeting.

>GIVE REPARATIONS CRACKA
>no
>RACIST REPUBLIKKKANS ALWAYS SHITTING ON US

The left has only pushed farther left you as time continues mongo. I’m fact earliest evidence of gun control was by Dixiecrats to prevent blacks from owning firearms. This is one of the inherent points that doesn’t stick to the ol party switch argument.

She just luv dat BWW (big white wallet).

If you think these people vote you must be high on the crack cocaine they're selling.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPLPgPjb08

I hate niggers because they are black. It's nothing more than the color of their skin and the biological factors associated with that.

Blacks used to vote Republican, back when it was clear Democrats were pro-KKK/Jim Crow.

Dunno what but around the 40s it shifted 180 degrees.

are you denying most if not all alt-righters are trump supporters?

100 percent THIS, they only care about da gibs

Hatred is our type's worst attribute. We drive away people who cannot put up with it or are err to it.
To think a lot of the left's problem is not so much where we stand politically but how we react to their stupidity emotionally.

If we treated social justice warriors kinder, and kept it at a level of "while I respect your right to believe that it is important I do not believe that it should be so, because..." they would either be forced to consider our view because of how civil we were, or they would appear to be yet even more irrational and belligerent to the uninitiated than they already are. Absolutely nobody would want to be with them, because they're malicious and rude to others who try to be civil around them despite heightened ideological difference.

Unfortunately our schadenfreude and unjustified self-righteousness keeps us from doing this, but maybe if we cured ourselves of this Achiles' Heel of hatred it would be less of a fight against the left and more of a path of no resistance with no disputation against our rights. Of course, it's in the best interests of Them if we stay divided and bicker. We have been lead by our noses like dogs, I urge my fellow men of Sup Forums culture to consider taking up the virtues.
Clear yourself of anger, gain humility, and approach this problem as it really is rather than falling for the Jewish ploy of making it look bigger than it really is and panicking.

Attached: 1520893775992.jpg (500x382, 181K)