Classroom of the Elite

Volume 7 translations continue. Kiyopon and Kei's turn.

Kei is my waifu

"I'm sorry Ryuuen, I know you probably tried to manipulate me into giving into my violent urges by controlling my heart. Unfortunately, I don't have a heart that's easily swayed" I said. I slowly got off the beaten form of Ryuuen below me. I need to hurry, I can't leave Karuizawa out here under the cold winter sky like this. "I'm sorry, I kept you waiting in this terrible situation" I apologized to Karuizawa. "Are you injured anywhere?" I worriedly ask her. "I'm....fine. It's just a bit too cold and I seem to have lost feeling in my body". I hold out my hand to Karuizawa who was just sitting there looking up at me. When I held her hand in mine, I realized her hands were as cold as ice.

(Continued)

Starting Kiyopon and Kei's moment after Ryuuen's defeat.

Fucking give her a hug you shit.

You are Jesus for today

>When I held her hand in mine
Boy, I like where this is going

It looks like he's finally noticed how wet she is

fuck her while shes wet

So she's so wet that she felt cold and can't feel her body?

Princess carry her.

"Are you disillusioned with me now?" I asked her. "Of course...I am" she softly replied to me. "You betrayed me from the very beginning did you?". "Yeah, I did, but then why did you sell me out to Ryuuen?" I returned the question. "It was for me, yes....it was just for my own sake" she replied. After saying that, she collapsed into my chest and hugged me.

(Continued)

I hope none of you are diabetic, anons. I won't be responsible for any deaths today.

*didn't

>"Yeah, I did, but then why did you sell me out to Ryuuen?"
Wait isn't this wrong? She didn't sell him out right?

Fixed. See It was just a typo.

>handholding
>hugs
This is getting too lewd.

>she collapsed into my chest and hugged me
>anons right now

>she collapsed into my chest and hugged me

Cause I Feel!

KEI GET IN THERE

>hugged me
YES, YES, YES

"It was scary...I was so scared.....so scared" she kept telling me. "Its ok, you don't have to worry about anything anymore today" I reassure her. "Everything that happened here today, you don't need to worry about it anymore, these are topics for another day" I keep telling her that. "Only one thing is for certain, today you are finally freed of the curse of your past. You no longer have to live your life worrying about Manabe...no you no longer have to worry about any phantoms from your past". I tell her that.

(Continued)

Seriously, diabetic anons get out. It only gets sweeter.

Don't worry I can ugh h-hold it in.

Uggggghhhh user, help, too sweet, but I need more.

We will defeat the diabetes!

"From now on, hold your head high and live your life as you always have, and put your phantoms to rest" I said to her. It seems she no longer has the strength to stand, she shifts her body weight and collapses deeper into my chest. Looking at it from Karuizawa's perspective, it must have been a rough couple of months for her considering the bullying she got from Manabe's group as well. Yet she still came here knowing she would be inevitably tormented.

(Continued)

"From now on, hold your head high and live your life as you always have, and put your phantoms to rest" I said to her. It seems she no longer has the strength to stand, she shifts her body weight and collapses deeper into my chest. Looking at it from Karuizawa's perspective, it must have been a rough couple of months for her considering the bullying she got from Manabe's group as well. Yet she still came here knowing she would be inevitably tormented. Ryuuen dredged up the wounds of her past, I understand that this is all my fault that she's suffering now.

(Continued)

How mad are you going to be when she gets replaced in this scene by Horikita in the anime?

>I need to hurry, I can't leave Karuizawa out here under the cold winter sky like this. "
>Its ok, you don't have to worry about anything anymore today" I reassure her
Was 50% always this sweet and caring man?

He's gonna monologue something villainous again isn't he? Fuck.

Hnngh this is too much.

I wouldn't need to do anything the nips would deal with Lerche themselves.

He was, he often does that with Sakura

Her mental state must be very unstable right now. "But you've successfully overcome your past and you've made it through the darkness. So starting from tomorrow, you can go about life as you always have" I keep repeating that to soothe her. But I know you'll be fine, because you're Karuizawa Kei after all.

(Continued)

Kinda. With Sakura. This is the first time he talks like this to Kei though.

He's pretty normal when he's not aiming to win.

kei right now

Come on 50% at least stroke her head.

It's looking to me like she will 'break up' with Hirata now.

you know I don't really like this pattern where an anime ends and we start getting threads about LN transaltions, can't we all just wait for a sequel misearably and pretend the LNs don't exist?

This will never get a S2 because of its abysmal sales
>inb4 Asterisk
That was planned for a 2 cour

>waiting for something that will never come.
user...

I was convinced of it from the moment I saw you again today on this rooftop. "I'm the one who hurt you, I won't ask you to forgive me. But please, just remember one thing. If anything like what happened today ever happens again, if anything bad ever happens to you, please remember that I will definitely come and save you" I tell her. "Ki...yo...ta....ka" she softly whispered my name.

(Continued).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhhhhhhh! I can't hold it this is too much!

>"Ki...yo...ta...ka" she softly whispered my name
KISS HER!!!!

Fucking 50% if you say anything shitty after this I fucking swear holy shit. Hnnnnnnnnnng

how the hell does he manage to dish out 100% one liners that make the girls gush like crazy

>abysmal sales

huh? i thought it was pretty popular

I'm positively gushing.

What's the backstory of Manabe bullying her for months?

LN sales did well. BD sales didn't.

Hgnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Horikita-fags on suicide watch!

>if you say anything shitty after this
rip user

No. It fucking flopped badly. 1k units sold. That's so bad.

LN sales however, were great.

Even after being tormented this badly and betrayed by me, Karuizawa still snuggled into my chest and refused to leave. It seems Karuizawa can no longer survive in this school without me being beside her. As long as I can provide her with support, her heart will never again crumble. How different would things have turned out if I had stepped in to save her earlier I wonder?

(Continued)

Apparently the animation studio botched a lot of stuff so nips boycotted it.The LN got a pretty great boost though

FUCK YOU JUST TAKE THE W AND STOP PLOTTING YOU SHIT

Karuizawa still snuggled into my chest and refused to leave.

My fuckin dick!

You dense motherfucker, she wants the D, THE D

I did technically fulfil the promise to protect her and it seems Karuizawa depends on me very strongly. I observed her disappointment when she believed I would not show up to save her too. Of course by pushing her this far, I was able to instill in her the desire to follow me wherever to the very end.

(Continued)

Still waiting for 50%man's evil monologe.

50% no pls

It's actually something like she cannot leave me as her host anymore

Who's Manabe?

At the same time, I did know that Karuizawa is not the type of person who would easily betray me like that. In any case, even if she did betray me to Ryuuen on this rooftop, I could have simply used the feelings of 'guilt' that would inevitably be born in her heart to make her a completely obedient pawn to me.

(Continued)

C-Class girls who bullied Karuizawa during vol 4.

She's waiting for you to pat her head you fool!

That's right 50% don't ever let her go again and take her out for Christmas as an apology.

Fucking 50% just for fucking once you fucking retarded shit.

Oh boy here it comes

>Of course by pushing her this far, I was able to instill in her the desire to follow me wherever to the very end.
What does 50% man mean by this?

It means he actually planned everything from the start. Everything.

What's new is I think Karuizawa knows that this was his plan all along as well in the end. That's why 50% was apologizing earlier.

Naughty 50% she never betrayed you so cast those dirty thoughts aside.

>50% actually let kei suffer longer
kei fags btfo

Does treating someone badly really instill a desire to follow you to the end of the earth???

Either way I can move forward in a favourable strategic position. That's why I decided on saving her. It would be a shame to lose a pawn as efficient and valuable as Karuizawa Kei. But the truth is, her being useful or not is a secondary concern. All that's important is that she remains mine.

(Continued)

coming in as a last sec hero usually has a bigger impact

So it was just a stealth stockholme syndrome all along. I've been ruse, fuck.

GIVE HER THE 100% D

Baka. He was testing her loyalty and now that she has proven herself in his eyes he will never let her go again.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't

>Either way I can move forward in a favourable strategic position. That's why I decided on saving her. It would be a shame to lose a pawn as efficient and valuable as Karuizawa Kei.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

>But the truth is, her being useful or not is a secondary concern. All that's important is that she remains mine.
WAIT, WHAT???

>All that's important is that she remains mine.
As in mine woman?

See shipperfags? Our mc isn't the type who want strawberry colorful youth so stop your cringy giggling like frilly homolord.

>>Either way I can move forward in a favourable strategic position. That's why I decided on saving her. It would be a shame to lose a pawn as efficient and valuable as Karuizawa Kei.
>autistically rationalizes about saving her
>>But the truth is, her being useful or not is a secondary concern. All that's important is that she remains mine.
>then he contradicts all of his reasoning
He still doesn't know

Yeh Karuizawa knows but despite that doesn't care.

nigger

Saved.

>But the truth is, her being useful or not is a secondary concern. All that's important is that she remains mine.

If he doesn't hug her and warm her up after all these dialogues, I will go ape shit and break my fcking monitor

The base for Stockholm Syndrom

The anti-hero douche we need but don't deserve?

His puberty is showing.

So being useful is secondary to him now, right now he only wanted her to be his
Sweet lord

NANI
What did he mean by this?

Fifty, dude, just once. Just hug her back once. That's all I'm asking. Even just look stoic and hug her. I don't fucking care how. Just once.

"If you down the stairs, Chabashira sensei is waiting for you. I've already explained the situation to her, so she should be able to provide you a change of clothes to get out of these wet clothes" I told her. "I...I understand...how about you Kiyotaka?" she asked me. "I still have some business to take care of. Besides, I think it would be better if you went back first" I replied. After saying that, I patted her lightly on the back and safely saw her off the rooftop.

(This is pretty much the end of the Kiyotaka and Kei parts for this volume. Here's hoping 7.5 focuses significantly on her and makes up for Kiyopon being cold as fuck towards her at the end).

Translate user here. Yeah. Basically at first he tries to rationalize to himself that he only saved her because she was still a useful pawn. One sentence later, he corrects himself. He says the fact of her usefulness is now irrelevant. The only important thing is that she remains his.

thank you very much for the tl user

>I patted her lightly on the back
Well at least that's something.